Sally Carman - Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Married, Husband, Parents, Family, Nationality, Age, Height, Wiki, Awards, Size, Facts, Career, Tattoo, Kids
Sally Carman is an English actress. Carman is best known for her role as Kelly Maguire in the British comedy-drama series, Shameless. She is also known for her role as Abi Franklin in the British soap opera, Coronation Street. She won Best Dramatic Performance at the RTS Awards for her role in Coronation Street in 2021. She has also starred in other movies and tv shows.
Besides her acting career, she is also a therapist, trained in Reiki. She runs a therapy salon, which started in 2014.
What is Sally Carman Famous For?
- Her role as Kelly Maguire in Shameless.
- Her role as Abi Franklin in Coronation Street.
Where is Sally Carman From?
Sally Carman was born on 9 May 1981. Her birth place is in Bentley, South Yorkshire in England. She holds an English nationality. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. Information about her parents and siblings is not available at present.
Regarding her educational background, she attended the LAMDA drama school in London.
Sally Carman Career
- Sally Carman made her television debut with a small role in an episode of City Central in 1998.
- She landed her first major role in the British drama Bomber in 2000. She played the role of Bridge Salsabill.
- She then had guest appearances in Doctors, Heartbeat, and Holby City.
- She landed a recurring role of Kelly Maguire in the British comedy-drama series, Shameless in 2005.
- She became a major character in the series by 2008.
- She was promoted to one of the main characters of Shameless in 2009.
- She portrayed Betty Haigh in the television film, A is for Acid.
- She played Marie in the 2011 film, Tyrannosaur.
- She guest-appeared in an episode of Moving On in January 2013.
- She played Kim Haines, the wife of a man falsely accused of child abuse in the second series of BBC 1 drama, Prisoners' Wives in 2013.
- She played Mrs. Casper, the mother of kestrel lover BIlly, in Kes, a stage adaptation of Barry Hines' book, A Kestrel for a Knave in 2014.
- She played the lead actor role in a musical play, Dreamers in 2015.
- She played DCI Sally Butcher in "River's Edge" Parts 1 & 2, the final episodes of Silent Witness Series 19 in 2016.
- She was announced to have joined the cast of ITV soap opera, Coronation Street in 2017.
- She plays Abi Franklin, the drug-addicted mother of established teenage character, Seb Franklin (played by Harry Visinoni).
- For her role in Coronation Street, she won Best Dramatic Performance at the RTS Awards in 2021.
Who is Sally Carman Husband?
Sally Carman is currently engaged to her partner, Joe Duttine. The couple started dating in 2018. The couple got engaged in 2020 during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. They are planning their wedding to take place soon. She is the step-mother of Duttine's two children from his previous relationship.
The Coronation Street actress was previously married to actor, Ryan Pope. They were married from 2006 until their divorce in 2011.
How Tall is Sally Carman?
Sally Carman stands at the height of 1.63 m i.e. 5 feet and 4 inches tall. She has a body weight of around 51 kg. She has a slim body build. Her sexual orientation is straight. Her eye color is hazel-brown and her hair color is blonde.
What is Sally Carman Net Worth?
Sally Carman is one of the popular English actresses. She is known for her works on Shameless and Coronation Street. The majority of her income comes from her acting career. For her major role in Coronation Street, she is paid a handsome salary. Her net worth is not available at present.
Trivias About Sally Carman You Need To Know.
- She discovered Reiki while filming Shameless.
- She trained Reiki at the Oldham Reiki Network.
- She runs a holistic therapy salon, Buddah Beauty as a therapist in Chorlton.
- She has a tattoo on her left arm.