Sanna Marin Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Age, Height, Wiki, Finlands' PM
Sanna Marin is a Finnish politician who has served as the Prime Minister of Finland since 10th December 2019. She is the world’s youngest currently-serving prime minister as well as the third female prime minister from her country, Finland. Furthermore, she worked for the Social Democratic Party and served as the Minister of Transport and communications. Let's know more about her and her political career through this article.
What is Sanna Marin famous for?
- A Finnish female politician.
- The world’s youngest Prime Minister of Finland.
Where is Sanna Marin born?
Recalling her early life, Sanna was born as Sanna Mirella Marin in Helsinki, Finland. She holds Finnish citizenship and belongs to a White Caucasian ethnicity. Her birth sign is Scorpio and faith in Christianity. She was born to same-sex parents. Moreover, she was the only child in her family to attend a university.
Where did Sanna Marin go for education?
Concerning her education, Sanna earned her graduation from Pirkkala High School at the age of 19. Afterward, she graduated with a Master of Administrative Sciences from the University of Tampere in 2017.
How did Sanna Marin become a PM in Finland?
- While attending the University of Tampere, Sanna started working for Social Democratic Youth in 2006. Then, she became the first Vice President from 2010 to 2012. She even came forward as a candidate but wasn’t elected in the 2008 Finnish municipal elections. Later, She became active in politics.
- In the year 2012, She had a breakthrough moment in her political career when she was elected to the City Council of Tampere. Eventually, from 2013 to 2017, she became the chairperson of the City Council and also got re-elected to City Council in 2017.
- Furthermore, She also got elected as the second deputy chairperson of the Social Democratic Party. She even came forward as the Minister of Transport and Communications on 6th June 2019. She then became the 2019 Prime Minister of Finland. She is also the world’s youngest Prime Minister of Finland.
Who is Sanna Marin's husband?
Sanna Marin is a married woman. She is married to Markus Raikkonen. The couple got married in August 2020. The pair already welcomed a daughter named Emma Amalia Marin in January 2018. Presently, the pair live a blissful life with their daughter.
How much is Sanna Marin worth?
Being a prime minister of Finland, Sanna earns a decent amount of money throughout her political career. Based on online reports, the average salary of a PM in Finland is $13,500 approximately. Therefore, her estimated net worth is around $4 million at present.
How tall is Sanna Marin?
Observing her body physics, Sanna stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 60 Kg. She has a pair of blue eyes and brown hair color. Similarly, she used 34B bra sizes and 6 (UK) shoe sizes. Further, her body measures 36-27-38 inches.
Did You Know?
- In December 2019, she becomes the world's youngest current prime minister at age 34. The Finnish transport minister was chosen by her Social Democratic party after its leader, Antti Rinne, stepped down as PM.