Scarlett Byrne - Bio, Net Worth, Nationality, Model, Real Name, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Harry Potter, Boyfriend, Married, Husband, Family, News
If you watched the highly followed Harry Potter Series, then chances are high that you already know who is Scarlett Byrne. She is that lady who acted as Pansy Parkinson, the spokeswoman of a gang of Slytherin female students in the series. She was the nightmare of Harry and his companions through her regular mockery of them. But then, there is far more about Byrne that just Harry Potter. So, in this post, we are focusing on the talented English actress. Join us as we explore her biography, ethnicity, family and a host of other facts about her.
Where is Scarlett Byrne born?
Recalling her early life, Byrne was born as Scarlett Hannah Hefner in Hammersmith, London. She is of British nationality and belongs to White-Caucasian ethnicity. Her birth sign is Libra. We do not have considerable details about her parents, siblings, and education yet. So, while we still dig for such information, let us get busy with what we know just yet.
When did Scarlett Byrne begin to start acting?
- Moving towards her career, Byrne began her career as an actress by appearing in writer/director Asier Newman’s short film ‘CryBaby’. Three years later, in 2008, she portrayed Chloe Daniels in the season ten episode, ‘Kiss My Asp’, of the BBC One soap opera ‘Doctors’.
- She then bagged a role in the film ‘Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.’ Written by J. K. Rowling, the Harry Potter fantasy novel series has become a cultural phenomenon since the release of the first book, ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone’, in 1997, followed by several sequels. Soon, Hollywood came calling and a series of movies based on the novels were made.
- Initially, Byrne had auditioned for the role of Luna Lovegood, a role that eventually went to Irish actress Evanna Lynch, who made her first appearance in the fifth film of the franchise, ‘Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix’ (2007).
- However, that did not discourage Byrne, and she then successfully auditioned for Pansy Parkinson and played the character in the subsequent three films. A member of the Slytherin House, Pansy was a close friend of Draco Malfoy while they both attended Hogwarts and shared much of his views on Harry Potter and his friends.
- In 2014, she played Sarah in the short film ‘Lashes’. A year later, she appeared as Jennifer Taylor in the TV movie ‘Sorority Murder’. Byrne joined the cast of TNT’s post-apocalyptic science fiction television series ‘Falling Skies’ in the fourth season, portraying the role of Alexis "Lexi" Glass-Mason. She was a member of the main cast in the fourth season and made guest appearances in two episodes of the fifth and final season.
- Between 2015 and 2016, she played the recurring character Nora Hildegard in the season seven of The CW’s supernatural teen drama series ‘The Vampire Diaries’. Before Byrne, Natalie Romaine portrayed the character in the sixth season.
- In 2016, she had a guest role in MTV’s marijuana-themed comedy show ‘Mary + Jane’. A year later, she shared screen space with Gavin Stenhouse and Rick Cosnett in writer/director Alex Tavakoli’s action thriller ‘Spellbound’.
- She is set to star in the upcoming short film ‘Stick and Poke’. In February 2017, she was featured nude on the ‘Playboy’ magazine and she joined Evanna Lynch and her partner Keo Motsepe on the trios dance in week 4 on Dancing with the Stars in 2018.
Is Scarlett Bryne married?
Reflecting on her personal life, Scarlett Byrne is married to his long-term boyfriend Cooper Hefner on 04th November 2019 at the Ventura County courthouse in California. They got engaged on 4th August 2015. The duo announced their engagement on Instagram where Scarlett is flaunting her diamond ring. As of now, the couple enjoying their married life.
Who is Hugh Hefner's son Cooper Hefner?
How much net worth does Scarlett Byrne own?
Scarlett Byrne has accumulated a huge fortune from her career as an actress. She is lucky to have played roles in some very important film productions and even given the major roles in some. As per online sites, her estimated net worth and salary is yet to be disclosed. However, she enjoys and lives a luxurious lifestyle.
How tall is Scarlett Byrne?
Observing her body statistics, Byrne stands a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 52 Kg. She has a pair of hazel eyes and dark brown hair color. Similarly, her body measures 31-22-33 inches and she used 36A (US) bra size.