Scott Baio - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Wife, Relationship History, Family, Age, Nationality, Family, Siblings, Career, Height, Facts, Wiki, Children
Scott Baio is an American actor and television director who is well-known for his role as Chachi Arcola on the sitcom, "Happy Days"(1977–1984). Baio has also appeared in its spin-off "Joanie Loves Chachi"(1982–1983), and as the title character on the sitcom, "Charles in Charge"(1984–1990), Dr. Jack Stewart in the medical-mystery-drama series, "Diagnosis: Murder"(1993–1995).
Baio made his onscreen debut with the titular hero of the musical film, "Bugsy Malone"(1976). Having his career started in 1976, Baio has come a long way starring and guest-starring in several television programs and several independent films in his 4 decades-long careers. He also had won two Young Artist Awards during the Third Annual Youth in Film Awards (1980-1982) as Best Young Actor.
In November 2020, after the 2020 presidential election was done with Joe Biden declared as the inner, some of Trump's supporters are arguing that Biden's win is not legal and are demanding a recount including Scott himself, Kirstie Alley, and Lil Pump. Besides, Baio is quite active on social media sites with over 501k followers on Twitter: @ScottBaio and over 20k followers on Instagram: @realscottbaio.
What is Scott Baio Famous for?
- Famous for his role as Chachi Arcola on the sitcom, "Happy Days"(1977–1984).
Where was Scott Baio Born?
Scott Baio was born on September 22, 1960, in New York City, New York, United States. His birth name is Scott Vincent James Baio. His nationality is American. Baio belongs to Italian-American ethnicity while Virgo is his zodiac sign.
Scott Baio was born as the third child to Italian immigrants; Rose Baio(mother) and Mario Baio(father). His father, Mario worked as a manager while her mother, Rose was a homemaker. Scott grew up in his hometown along with his siblings; a sister named Stephanie Baio and a brother named Steven Baio.
Growing up, Scott became an unruly child and a street bully as well. Baio completed his high school education at Xaverian High School.
Soon he started appearing on television commercials and also began getting offers for television series and films due to his good looks and acting skills. He also had joined North Hollywood High School but dropped out because of hectic of his schedules.
Scott Baio's Career Highlights
- Scott Baio began his professional career playing the title character in the cult youthful gangster musical, "Bugsy Malone" in 1976 at age of 16.
- Baio got his biggest breakthrough with the iconic role of Chachi Arcola on the sitcom, "Happy Days" in 1977. He remained in the show for over 7 years till 1984.
- He starred in a television film, "The Boy Who Drank Too Much" and "Senior Trip" in 1980.
- The same year, Baio starred alongside Jodie Foster in the teen girl drama, "Foxes".
- Baio even got his lead role in the made-for-television movie, "Stoned" in 1980.
- Baio was then seen in a spin-off of Happy Days entitled "Joanie Loves Chachi" in 1982.
- That same year, he appeared in the 1982 film, "Zapped!".
- He also recorded an album for RCA including the single "How Do You Talk To Girls".
- Baio then starred as the lead role of Francis Geminiani in the special HBO presentation of "Gemini".
- He soon got the starring role as Charles in the syndicated comedy series, "Charles in Charge" in 1984. The series ran from 1984 till 1990.
- In 1985, he was part of an ensemble cast for Alice in Wonderland, where he portrayed Pat the Pig.
- Baio portrayed Dr. Jack Stewart in the medical mystery series, "Diagnosis: Murder" in 1992.
- He also served as a co-producer on the comedy film, "Very Mean Men" in 2000.
- His other films include "Face to Face"(2001) and "The Bread, My Sweet"(2001).
- In 2004, Baio starred in "Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2" with Bob Clark.
- Baio played himself in the Wes Craven film, "Cursed" in 2005.
- He then starred in the VH1 celebrity reality series, "Scott Baio Is 45...and Single"(2007) and its successor the following year, "Scott Baio Is 46...and Pregnant"(2008).
- He then starred in and produced the Nick at Nite situation comedy, "See Dad Run" in 2012.
Scott Baio's Wife
Scott Baio is married to his only wife, Renee Sloan. Scott met Renne for the first time in the 1990s at the Playboy Mansion. Shortly after the couple began dating and after getting together in October 2005 and they got married on December 8, 2007.
Since then the couple has been married for over 15 years. Even before getting married, Renee gave birth to their first baby girl named Bailey Deluca on November 2, 2007.
Renee even had become pregnant with twins but lost one of the babies during the pregnancy. She later gave birth to one baby girl who was born five weeks premature. Through Scott's marriage with Renne, Baio became the stepfather to Renne's daughter Kalyn, born in 1989 from her previous relationship.
His wife, Renee even got diagnosed with a meningioma brain tumor in June 2015, another one later, and was diagnosed with the cerebral microvascular disease in October 2017.
Previously, Scott was engaged to Jeanette Jonsson for 2 years. They dated for 1 year after getting together in 2000 and got engaged shortly after on July 18, 2001, but later separated in 2004.
Back in those days, Baio had dated several beautiful women including American Model Sheila Kennedy, Sue Carlson, and American Actress Beverly D’Angelo.
He was in a relationship with American Actress Brooke Shields(1978-1981), Kristy McNichol(1978), Erin Moran(1980-1982), Heather Locklear(1983), Melissa Gilbert(1984), Donya Fiorentino(1989), Pamela Anderson(April 1990-August 1993), Erika Eleniak(1992), Natalie Raitano(1999).
He has dated some other famous names including American Model Julie McCullough, American Actress Kay Lenz, American Actress Nicole Eggert, British Actress Nicollette Sheridan, and American Actress Lesley Ann Warren.
In 2018, Nicole Eggert accused that Baio had molested her for three years beginning when she was 14 and that when she was 17, she had intercourse with him. However, Baio denied the allegations. Just 7 months later, Alexander Polinsky accused Baio of engaging in verbal abuse and of physically assaulting him on the set of Charles in Charge.
Scott Baio's Net Worth
Scott Baio has quite healthy earnings from his stable and successful career as an actor. Having his career started in 1976 that lasted for over 50 years and still ongoing, Baio has easily managed to amass a million worth fortune from his several films and series. With his several movies and series, Baio has managed to amass a wealthy fortune estimated to be around $6 million.
Scott Baio's Height
Scott Baio is a handsome man with an athletic body physique who still has the same Baritone voice and looks even in his 60s. He stands tall with a height of 5ft. 10inch.(1.79m) while his body weighs around 75kg(165 lbs). He has a well maintained athletic body physique with 40 inches as his chest size, 32 inches as his waist size, and 12 inches as his bicep size. He has a fair complexion with light brown hair and blue eyes.