Spencer Pratt Bio, Net Worth, Story, Married, Wife, Siblings, Age, Parents, Birthday, Family, Nationality, Height, Job, Wiki, Career, Facts, Kids
Spencer William Pratt popularly known as Spencer Pratt is an American reality television personality. Pratt rose to prominence after he appeared in the reality series The Hills as the boyfriend of his future wife, Heidi Montag. The couple eventually married in April 2019. Besides The Hills, Pratt has appeared in several other reality television series. The couple shares a son together named, Gunner stone.
What is Spencer Pratt Famous For?
- The husband of Heidi Montag.
Where is Spencer Pratt From?
Spencer Pratt was born on 14 August 1983. His birth name is Spencer William Pratt. His birth place is in Los Angeles, California in the United States. He holds an American nationality. He was born to his father William Pratt and his mother Janet Pratt. His father is a jawsmith while his mother a homemaker. He has a sister named Stephanie Pratt who is also a television personality and appeared in The Hills. He also has a half-sister Kristin from his mother's previous marriage.
Regarding his educational background, he completed his undergraduate degree in political science from the University of Southern California in 2013. Previously, he had left his studies to pursue a television career.
Spencer Pratt Career
- Spencer Pratt made his television debut with the short-lived reality series, The Princess of Malibu in 2005. He was also the creator and executive producer of the show.
- Pratt started dating Heidi Montag in 2007. Montag was a cast member of the reality television series, The Hills at the time.
- The Hills chronicled the lives of Lauren Conrad, her housemate Heidi Montag and friends Audrina Patridge and Whitney Port.
- Pratt was eventually cast in the series in the subsequent seasons.
- In the show, Montag feuded with fellow cast member Lauren Conrad. Pratt-Montag's relationship had ended Montag's friendship with Conrad.
- Their friendship deteriorated after Pratt moved into an apartment with Montag. Conrad suspected that Pratt was responsible for rumors of a sex tape involving Conrad and her former boyfriend Jason Wahler.
- Their feud became the central focus of the series throughout each subsequent season.
- The couple got married in April 2009.
- The couple made their final appearances on The Hills halfway through the sixth and final season in 2010.
- The couple made controversial appearances on the second season of the American version of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! in 2009. They appeared in the series in support of the "Feed the Children" foundation.
- The couple competed as a single entity on the 11th series of the British version of Celebrity Big Brother in 2013. They returned to the show on the 19th season in 2017.
- The couple was houseguests on We TV's Marriage Boot Camp in 2015.
- Pratt and his Marriage Boot Camp co-star and friend Tyson Apostol started hosting the weekly podcast The Spyson Hour.
- He appeared on the weekly segment on the reality TV podcast Rob Has a Podcast, Wife Swap, and The Spyson Hour.
- He left the podcast in 2015.
- He won the Snapchatter of the Year at the 10th Annual Shorty Awards in 2018. He had gathered a widespread fanbase on the platform.
- He was announced as part of the cast on the reboot of The Hills, The Hills: New Beginnings.
Spencer Pratt Wife
Spencer Pratt is a married man. He is married to the reality star, Heidi Montag. The couple started dating in 2007. He was later cast in the reality series, The Hills. The two eloped in Mexico in November 2008 during the 4th season of The Hills. They eventually got married in April 2009. However, Montag filed for divorce from Pratt in July 2009. They called it off in September 2009 after confessing that the action was intended to boost Montag's ailing career. The couple renewed their vows in November 2009. Their first child, a son, Gunner Stone was born on 1 October 2017.
Spencer Pratt Height
The Hills star Spencer Pratt stands around a height of 1.83 m i.e. 6 feet tall. He has a body weight of around 154 lbs i.e. 70 kg. He has an average body build. His hair color is brown and his eye color is blue. His sexual orientation is straight.
Spencer Pratt Net worth
Spencer Pratt is a familiar name in the reality television series fraternity. Having risen to prominence from the reality series, The Hills, he later went on to star on several reality series alongside his partner Heidi Montag. They were paid a handsome salary for their appearances on those shows. At present, his net worth is estimated below $500k.
Did You Know?
- Spencer and Heidi are collectively nicknamed "Speidi".
- Speidi appeared in an episode of How I Met Your Mother.
- Pratt was given the title "Greatest Reality TV Villain" on Yahoo!'s fan-voted poll in 2015 for his work on The Hills.
- He is banned from entering Costa Rica after he attempted to board an aircraft with hunting weapons in 2010.