Last updated on August 14th, 2023 at 01:36 pm
Facts About Tiffani Thiessen
|Celebrated Name||Tiffani Thiessen|
|Age||49 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Tiffani Amber Thiessen|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Long Beach, California|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Debut Movie||Son in Law (1993)|
Tiffani Amber Thiessen is an American actress. Her roles as Kelly Kapowski on NBC's Saved by the Bell and its spin-off media, and as Valerie Malone on Fox's Beverly Hills, 90210 established her as a teen idol of the 1990s. As an adult, she has played Wilhemina 'Billie' Chambers in Fox's Fastlane (2002–2003), Natasha Drew in ABC's What About Brian (2007), Elizabeth Burke in USA Network's White Collar (2009–2014), and Lori Mendoza in Netflix's Alexa & Katie (2018–2020). For the latter, she earned a Daytime Emmy Award nomination.
What nationality is Tiffani Thiessen?
Tiffani Thiessen’s full name is Tiffani Amber Thiessen. She was born on 23 January 1974 in Long Beach, California, U.S. She was born to Robyn who is a homemaker and Frank Thiessen who is a park designer and landscape architect. She also has a brother named Todd Thiessen. She attended Cubberley Elementary and Marshall Junior High School in Long Beach. In 1992, she graduated as valedictorian at Valley Professional High School in Studio City.
Tiffani Thiessen Career
- In 1987, she was crowned as ‘Miss Junior America’.
- In 1988, she appeared on the cover of Teen magazine, having won the magazine's 'Great Model Search'.
- In 1989, she was named Cover Girl magazine's ‘Model of the Year’’ and got her first role on NBC's television sitcom ‘Saved by the Bell’ until its end in 1993.
- In 1993, she made her film debut in the film named ‘Son in Law’.
- In 1994, she got the role of Valerie Malone in Fox's hit teen-drama ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ until 1998.
- In 1995, she got dramatic leading roles in television films named ‘The Stranger Beside Me’ and ‘She Fought Alone’.
- In 1996, she got the role in television film name ‘Sweet Dreams’ and ‘Buried Secrets’.
- She appeared in a number of films including ‘Speedway Junky’ in 1999, ‘From Dusk till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money’ in 1999, ‘Love Stinks’ in 1999, and ‘The Ladies Man’ in 2000.
- She also guest-starred on ‘News Radio’ in 1999, ‘Two Guys and a Girl’ in 2000, ‘Just Shoot Me!’ in 2001, and ‘Good Morning, Miami’ in 2003 and 2004.
- In 2000, she also featured in the music video for ‘You’re a God’.
- In 2000, he starred in a parody film named ‘Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth’.
- In 2001, she was in a television movie named ‘Everything but the Girl’.
- In 2002, she was in the Woody Allen-directed film named ‘Hollywood Ending’.
- In 2002 and 2003, she starred in the action-drama series ‘Fast lane’.
- In 2003, she launched her production company Tit 4 Tat Productions.
- She starred in television movies ‘Stroller Wars’ in 2006 and ‘Pandemic’ in 2007.
- In 2007, she joined the cast of ABC's drama ‘What About Brian’ for its last five episodes.
- In 2008, she starred in the science fiction film ‘Cyborg Soldier’.
- In 2008, she made her second music video appearance in "American Television".
- She appeared with her husband Brady Smith on the September 6, 2009, episode of season four of the reality show ‘HGTV Design Star’.
- From 2009 through 2014, she appeared in the USA Network crime series ‘White Collar as Elizabeth Burke’.
- In 2015, she appeared in ‘Saved by the Bell sketch’ with Fallon.
- In 2015, she started hosting her own show on Cooking Channel called ‘Dinner at Tiffani's’.
- On June 7, 2017, Thiessen was cast as Lori Mendoza, mother of the Mendoza family on the multi camera Netflix sitcom Alexa & Katie,
- In March 2020, it was announced that Thiessen would join the cast of the Saved by the Bell sequel series, reprising her role as Kelly Kapowski. She guest-starred in three episodes.
- In 2021, at the 48th Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards, she was nominated in the category of Outstanding Performance by a Supporting Actress in a Daytime Fiction Program.
- In November 2022, it was announced that Thiessen would host the MTV comedy clip show Deliciousness, a spinoff of that network's previous program, Ridiculousness.
Tiffani Thiessen Nominations and Achievements
- Tiffani Thiessen won the ‘Miss Junior America beauty pageant in 1987.
- She won ‘Teen’ magazine’s ‘Great Model Search’ in 1988.
- In 1990, at Young Artist Awards she was nominated for ‘Outstanding Young Ensemble Cast’.
- In 1992, at Young Artist Awards she was nominated for ‘Best Young Actress Starring in an Off-Prime-time or Cable Series’.
- In 1993, at Young Artist Awards she was nominated for ‘Best Young Actress in an Off-Prime-time Series’.
- In 2003, at the Teen Choice Awards, she was nominated for ‘Choice TV Actress – Drama/action-adventure.
- In 2009, she received the ‘CLCA Green Image Award’ from the ‘Green Expo/Green Image Awards for teaching sustainable living techniques to residents and her contribution to the ‘California Green Movement.’
Who is Tiffani Thiessen's husband?
Tiffani is married. Before her marriage, she dated her co-star Brian Austin Green from 1992 to 1995. Later she dated actor David Strickland. She also dated actor Richard Ruccolo and got engaged to him in 2001 but they broke up in 2003. Then she married Brady Smith who is an actor on 9 July 2005. They have two children named Harper who was born in 2010 and Holt who was born in 2015. The couple is living happily.
How much is Tiffani Thiessen worth?
Tiffani’s net worth is estimated to be $10 million.
Tiffani Thiessen Body Measurements
She stands at 5 feet 4 inches or 165 cm (1.65 m), and her weight is only 59 kg or 130 pounds. She has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair color. Her body type is slim. She has a balanced and healthy body.
Trivias About Tiffani Thiessen You Need To Know.
- In 2001, she was the first choice to replace Doherty in popular series named ‘Charmed’. But she refused.