Tin Jedvaj - Bio, Net Worth, Affairs, Wife, Current Team, Nationality, Height, Weight, Age, Facts, Wiki, Salary, Injury, Transfer, Contract, Position
A Croatian professional footballer who plays as a defender for German Bayer Leverkusen and the Croatia national football team is named as Tin Jedvaj. He was also a part of the Croatian squad which ended runners-up to France in 2018 FIFA World Cup and played very well till the final but the team lost the game against France. He plays by wearing shirt number of 16 for his team, Bayer Leverkusen.
- Being the best defender.
Early Life of Tin
On 28th November 1995, Tin was born in Zagreb, Croatia. His nationality is Croatian. He was born to Zdenko, his father. His father is a former footballer. His family left Mostar, Bosnia, and Herzegovina during the Bosnian War, and moved to the Croatian capital of Zagreb. He has not spoken to the media about his education, siblings, mother details and many more.
Body Features of Tin
Tin Jedvaj has got a very sexy and hot body figure. He stands at a height of 6 feet tall and weighs around 75 kg. He has a balanced weight and a healthy body. His personality is very cool. With his glowing face and charming smile, a lot of people follows him. He is gaining a lot of followers nowadays and has got many followers till now. His other body measurement will be updated soon.
Early Career of Tin
- Tin started his career from the year 2013 with the club Dinamo Zagreb and made his debut in a match against Osijek, playing in central defense.
- He made his debut goal against Cibalia.
- He also won the Croatian Prva HNL trophy and at the new season, he won another trophy with the club when Dinamo defeated Hajduk Split in the Croatian Supercup.
- He made 14 appearances for this club.
- On 10th July 2013, Jedvaj signed a contract with the Roman club and made his Roma debut on 1st December 2013 against Genoa.
- For the club Roma, he appeared in 33 games in a 2013-2014 season.
- After that, he signed with Bayer Leverkusen on 11th June 2014 till 2015-2016 season and made debut for this club against Alemannia Waldalgesheim.
- He also made his debut in the UEFA Champions League over Copenhagen in the 2014-2015 UEFA Champions League play-off round.
- He made his debut in the Bundesliga on 23rd August against Borussia Dortmund.
- He scored his first goal with Bayer early on in the second game of the season, a 4-2 home win against Hertha BSC.
- Bayer Leverkusen signed Tin till 2020.
- On 29th October 2016, he scored the winning goal in a 2-1 victory against VfL Wolfsburg.
International Career of Tin
- Jedvaj has represented his nation, Croatia at various youth levels.
- At the age of 18, he made his senior debut playing the final 13 minutes in a friendly match against Cyprus on 4th September 2014 at Drosina Stadium in Pula, Croatia.
- He also appeared in the squad of UEFA Euro 2016 and was selected to start a match against Spain, which Croatia won 2-1.
- Later, he was named in the squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- He featured once during the tournament, playing the whole ninety minutes of a 2-1 victory over Iceland.
Affairs of Tin
Tin is not married yet but he is in a relationship. He is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend, Dina Dragija. She is a student by profession. The couple is enjoying a happy and blissful life. There are no any signs of separation between them. The couple is also spotted in many public places and they are fully enjoying their life. They are planning to get married soon.
Net Worth & Salary of Tin
The net worth of Tin is surely in millions as he is one of the very famous as well as a well-paid player in the Crotia. He is earning a cool amount of money from his career. is net worth combined with his assets as well as endorsing products like Nike is estimated to be around $3 million. His annual salary is around €1.8 million and his weekly salary is €36,000 which he earns from playing for his current football club, Bayer 04 Leverkusen. He has a market worth in the region of £4.5 million as of early June 2018. He is satisfied with his earning. Hope his net worth be $10 Million as of 2019.
Trivias About Tin Jedvaj You Need To Know.
- He scored his first goal on April 20, 2013, as his Diname Zagreb team beat Cibalia 1-0.
- His father, Zdenko Jedvaj, played professional soccer in Bosnia.