Tom Brady - Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Age, Salary, Current Team, Nationality, Wiki, Height, Family, Record, Career, Contract, Trade, Birthday,
One of the popular professional football quarterback players is named as Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. who plays for New England Patriots of the National Football League. He is popularly known as Tom Brady. He is a well known American celebrity. He is famous for contribution to professional life. He is best at the Quarterback position. Currently, he is playing for the New England Patriots. His Shirt number is 12. Devin Lucien is one of his best teammates. He is a very talented and skilled player. He is one of only two players to win five Super Bowls. He had played in twelve AFC Championship Games from 2001 to 2017 including seven in a row from 2011 to 2017 and won eight of them.
Early Life of Tom Brady
Passionate and enthusiastic player, Tom Brady was born on 3rd August 1977. He was born and raised in San Mateo, California city of U.S. He is the son of Tom Brady Sr. and Galynn Patricia Brady, his father, and mother. His nationality is American. His astrological sign is Leo. His full name is Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. At the small age, he began his career with football.
Body Features of Tom Brady
Tom has got a great personality. Talking about his body, his height is 1.93 m. His weight is 102 Kg. He has a balanced body with good health. He has an attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality have helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers.
Career of Tom Brady
- Brady started his football career from the University of Michigan from 1995 to 1999 as a backup quarterback.
- After his career in college, he was selected by the New England Patriots in the sixth round of 2000 NFL Draft and played by becoming a fourth-string quarterback in the year 2001.
- Later, he played against Detroit Lions and lost the game with a score of 34-9.
- In the AFC Championship Game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, Brady injured his knee and later won the game by Patriots in the season of 2001.
- Later he was traded to the Buffalo Bills during the offseason.
- In the season of 2002, Brady had 294 passing yards and three touchdowns in the 30-14 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers and later won against Buffalo Bills.
- Brady finished the year 2002 with the score of 9–7, tied with the New York Jets and Miami Dolphins.
- In the season of 2003, he led Patriots to 12 consecutive victories with a score of 2-2 against AFC East. Later, this team also won against Denver Broncos.
- Brady led the Patriots to a 32-29 victory over the NFC champion Carolina Panthers in Super Bowl XXXVII on 1st February 2004 postseason.
- In the season of 2004, he helped the Patriots set an NFL record with 21 straight wins.
- In the season 2005, many players were injured and had to depend upon Tom. Later, he and his team win their third straight AFC East title.
- He was named to his third Pro Bowl at the end of the season.
- In the season of 2006, he led the Patriots to a 12-4 record and the fourth seed in the AFC playoffs.
- He was named as the AFC Offensive Player of the Week five in the season of 2007 and finished this season with 4,806 passing yards with 50 touchdown passes.
- Due to two different foot injuries, he could not play any game in the 2008 pre-season.
- Later in the 2008 season, his knee was injured playing against Kansas City Chiefs. After that, his surgery was done.
- Despite his absence, this team finished the 2008 season with 11-5 record.
- In the season of 2009, he played against Buffalo bill and threw 378 yards and two touchdowns.
- Brady was named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week for the 13th time.
- He also set NFL record against the Tennessee Titans.
- He finished his 2009 season with 4,398 yards passing and 28 touchdowns.
- He was also named the 2009 NFL Comeback Player of the Year.
- Brady signed a 4-year contract with this team with a fee of $72 million on 10th September 2010 and success to defeat against Miami Dolphins 41-14 on 4th October 2010.
- He also won the MVP Award and he was also named the 2010 Associated Press NFL Offensive Player of the Year.
- He started his 2011 season against Miami Dolphins with the winning score of 38-24.
- In the season of 2012, he led the Patriots to a 12-4 record.
- His 2014 season started against the Miami Dolphins. The Patriots lost the game with a score of 33-20 to the Miami Dolphins.
- On 11th May 2015, he was suspended for 4 games by the NFL for his involvement based on "substantial and credible evidence".
- He led the Patriots to a 28-21 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2015 season.
- He announced on his Facebook page that he would give up his Deflategate fight and accept his suspension for the first 4 regular-season games of the 2016 season.
- After his suspension, he made his 2016 season debut on 9th October against Cleveland Browns.
- He was announced as the cover athlete for Madden NFL 18 on 12th May 2017.
- The 2017 season of Brady started against Kansas City Chiefs on 7th September.
- Brady signed a 2-year contract extension covering the 2018 and 2019 seasons on 29th February 2016.
Personal Life of Tom Brady
Tom is a married man. Previously, he was in a relationship with Bridget Moynahan, his girlfriend. They were dating since 2004. Later, she revealed that she was pregnant with Tom's baby on 18th February 2007. Then in early December 2006, their relationship ended.
After that, he started dating the Brazilian supermodel, Gisele Bundchen in December 2006. They married on 26th February in the year of 2009 in California. The couple is blessed with two children named Benjamin Rein and Vivian Lake. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no any sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully.
Net Worth of Tom Brady
This excellent player makes good money from his work. The net worth of Tom is estimated to have $180 million in 2018. His salary is kept in privacy but there is no doubt in the mind of his supporters and followers he is satisfied with his earning.