Tom Hopper Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Age, Family, Career, Height, Wiki
Tom Hopper is a British actor who has appeared as Percival in "Merlin", Billy Bones in "Black Sails", Dickon Tarly in "Game of Thrones", and Luther Hargreeves in "The Umbrella Academy". He made his film debut as Fishmonger in the 2007 film "Saxon" and made his TV debut in the series "Casualty". He starred in the Netflix film Love in the Villa which premiered on 1st September 2022.
What makes Tom Hopper so famous?
- Being a British actor and TV personality.
- For his role as Sir Percival in merlin, Billy Bones in Black Sails, Dickon Tarly in Game of Thrones, and Luther Hargreeves in The Umbrella Academy.
What is Tom Hopper's Ethnicity?
Tom Hopper was born with the birth name of Thomas Edward Hopper on 28th January 1985. His present age is 37 as of 2022. He is from Coalville, Leicestershire, England. He holds British nationality and his ethnicity is British-Irish. He is the son of his father, Richard Hopper, and his mother, Meredith Jean. He has three siblings; two brothers Ben Hopper and Jack Hopper, and a sister, Emily Hopper. About his education, he attended Newbridge High School and Ashby School, where he first developed an interest in acting. He enrolled in a drama class and appeared in a production of the musical Return to the Forbidden Planet. He studied acting at Rose Bruford College.
How was the Career of Tom Hopper?
- Initially, Tom Hopper was cast in "As You Like It" at the Watford Palace Theatre.
- Similarly, he has featured in different television programs and films including Saxon, Casualty, Kingdom, and Doctors.
- Moreover, he also featured in the role of Marcus in the comedy-horror film, Tormented in 2009.
- In addition, he also portrayed the role in an episode of "Doctor Who" in 2010.
- He next performed the role of Sir Percival in the BBC series "Merlin". He joined the series in the third season in 2010 and was a regular for the next two seasons.
- After Merlin ended in 2012, he featured in Good Cop in 2012 and later starred in Cold in 2013.
- In 2014, Hopper starred as "Asbjörn in Northmen: A Viking Saga".
- He became the first actor to join the Starz series "Black Sails".
- In 2016, Hopper appeared in the thriller Kill Ratio and an episode of Barbarians Rising.
- Next, he joined the cast of the HBO series "Game of Thrones" in season 7 as Dickon Tarly, replacing Freddie Stroma who had previously appeared in the role in season 6.
- In the year 2018, he appeared alongside Amy Schumer in "I Feel Pretty".
- In 2019, he appeared as Luther Hargreeves in "The Umbrella Academy". For the role, he wore a muscle suit to achieve the correct look and underwent martial arts training.
- He appeared in the 2020 film "SAS: Red Notice".
- In March 2019, he joined the cast of "Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard".
- Recently, he starred in the Netflix film "Love in the Villa" which premiered on 1 September 2022.
Who is Tom Hopper's Wife, Laua Hopper?
Tom Hopper is a married man with his longtime girlfriend turned wife, Laura Hopper on 7th June 2014. Laura is a British actress by profession who has starred in a number of films and shows over the years, including Doctors and Hollyoaks. She made her TV debut in the year 2013 with the TV series "Out Girl". She co-produced the 2003 romantic comedy ‘View from the Top' and was the executive producer of the 2009 romantic comedy 'Love Hurts.' She also made a brief appearance on Tom's show Black Sails in 2015 and appeared alongside him again in the Netflix rom-com "Love in the Villa".
Tom and Laura are blessed with two children namely Truly Rose (daughter) and Freddie (son). They were in a relationship for a long-time prior to their marriage. After dating for a long period of time, they got married. Freddie was diagnosed with autism before his fifth birthday. Since then, the couple has been open about their journey to help other parents in the same situation. In 2015, Laura shared a throwback photo of the night they first met, writing, "Where it all began....💜 #wherewemet #6years." Laura recently celebrated their eight-year anniversary with a poolside photo and a loving caption: "This next chapter is popping off and I'm so excited to be your teammate. Together we can move mountains ... Love you the most." His sexual orientation is straight.
What is Tom Hopper's Net Worth?
Tom Hopper is an actor by profession who has starred in several movies and TV shows including "Game of Thrones", "The Umbrella Academy", "Merlin", and more. He has been a staple on TV since the 2010s. The net worth of Tom Hopper is estimated to have $5 Million as of 2022. He has earned a handsome amount of money from his profession which is in thousands of dollars. His annual salary is in millions of dollars. He lives a lavish lifestyle at present. He also has a production company, Pine Tree Productions, which she co-owns with Tom Hopper. Laura and Tom Hopper have a joint YouTube channel, The Hopper Family, where they give fans a glimpse of their family adventures. He has endorsed numerous brands such as Giant Bicycles and Organifi supplements.
What is Tom Hopper Height?
Tom Hopper is a handsome actor with an athletic body type. He has a tall height of 6 ft 4 in or 193 cm and his body weight consists of 95 kg or 209.5 lbs. He has a pair of blue eyes and his hair color is light brown. He has a towering height and he usually keeps his hair very short. He maintains his body a lot by doing frequent exercise.
Did You Know?
- Aquarius is his zodiac sign.
- He loves rugby and golf.
- He is on the cover of Men’s Health Magazine(October 2015).
- His birth name is Thomas Edward Hopper.
- He stopped drinking alcohol after the birth of his son and does not consume refined sugar.