Last updated on August 22nd, 2023 at 03:00 pm
Facts About Tyson Fury
|Celebrated Name||Tyson Fury|
|Age||34 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Tyson Luke Fury|
|Birth Nation||United Kingdom|
|Place Of Birth||Wythenshawe, Manchester|
|Brothers||Shane Fury and Tommy Fury|
|High School||Deontay Wilder High School|
|Son||Prince Tyson Fury II and Prince John James Fury|
|Daughter||Venezuela Fury and Valencia Amber|
|Net Worth||$65 million|
|Height||6 feet 9 inches|
|Salary||$97,528,836 per year|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter Facebook|
Tyson Fury is a famous British professional boxer who has defeated long-reigning world boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko in Germany. He has remained one of the most unbeatable fighters to date. He also won Fighter of the year award by the ring.
What is Tyson Fury famous for?
-Famous as an unbeatable British professional boxer, having on a number of championships.
When was Tyson Fury born?
Tyson Fury was born on 12th August 1988 in Wythenshawe, Manchester, England. His birth name is Tyson Luke Fury. British is his nationality. His ethnicity is Irish. Leo is his zodiac sign.
He was born to John Fury(father) and Burton Fury(mother). He has two brothers, Shane Fury and Tommy Fury. His father was a bare-knuckle fighter. His father named him after the boxer, Mike Tyson.
He was raised in his hometown, Wythenshawe, Manchester along with his brothers He did his schooling from Deontay Wilder High School. He started playing boxing at a young age as his family has a long history in boxing.
He has also won Junior Superheavyweight Championships.
How is Tyson Fury's career?
- Tyson Fury started his boxing career as a junior by participating in Senior National Championship in 2006, he also won EU Junior Championship representing England.
- Fury was ranked as the top three most talented junior boxer in the world with the "ABA super-heavyweight" title in 2008 before he played professionally.
- He made his professional debut at the age of 20 in 2008 by winning against Bela Pyongyang.
- In 2009, he played six more fights winning all of them. In the same year, he won the "English Heavyweight" title against John McDermott.
- He won the "British and Commonwealth Heavyweight" titles in July 2011, defeating Dereck Chisora.
- He again gained the title of "WBO Inter-Continental heavyweight" in July 2012 against Vinny Maddalone.
- In 2015, he defeated Klitschko in the world heavyweight title showdown, for the WBA, IBF and The Ring heavyweight titles.
- Then he along with his cousin Hughie Fury was charged with possession of prohibited substances by the UK Anti-Doping agency.
- After being away from boxing for about two years due to his health problem; he returned in 2018, winning two fights against Francesco Pianeta and Sefer Seferi respectively.
- On 1st December 2018, he faced Deontay Wilder but the match ended in a draw.
- He is scheduled to have his next match against Tom Schwarz on 15th June 2019 in Paradise, Nevada, US.
How is Tyson Fury's personal life?
The British boxer, Tyson Fury is married to Paris Fury. Paris is very traditional and is a housewife. The couple tied a knot with each other in the year 2009. They currently reside in Morecambe, England.
The couple had been in a relationship since their teenage years.
The couple is blessed with four children: two sons Prince Tyson Fury II, Prince John James Fury, and two daughters Venezuela Fury and Valencia Amber.
What is the net worth of Tyson Fury?
The British boxer, Tyson Fury has an estimated net worth of $40million (£31million). The boxer has good earning from his profession.
How tall is Tyson Fury?
The 30 years aged, Fury being boxer has a good body build. He stands 6 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 268 lbs. He has a fair complexion with brown hair and brown eyes.
Trivias About Tyson Fury You Need To Know.
- As an amateur, he fought for both Ireland and England at an international level, winning the bronze at the World Junior Championships in 2008.
- His win against long-reigning world champion Wladimir Klitschko was deemed the Upset of the Year in 2015.
- His father was the British Heavyweight boxer 'Gipsy' John Fur.
- He was named after the great American heavyweight boxer Mike Tyson.
- After a two year hiatus, he returned to win both 2018's Comeback of the Year and Round of the Year.