Last updated on August 23rd, 2023 at 08:34 am
Facts About Victoria Pedretti
|Celebrated Name||Victoria Pedretti|
|Age||28 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Victoria Pedretti|
|Place Of Birth||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Parents||Will Add Soon|
|Siblings||Will Add Soon|
|High School||Pennsbury High School|
|University||Carnegie Mellon University|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
|Source of Wealth||Acting career|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Body Measurement||32-26-35 in.|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
Victoria Pedretti is a famous young actress who is famous for her role as Eleanor "Nell" Crain in the Netflix horror series The Haunting of Hill House and Love Quinn in the Netflix thriller series You. In 2019, she portrayed Lulu in Quentin Tarantino's film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Overall, she is a very talented woman. 'YOU' Season 2 Star Victoria Pedretti Breaks Down That Murderous Finale Twist.
- For her role as Eleanor "Nell" Crain in the Netflix horror series The Haunting of Hill House.
- For her role in Love Quinn in the Netflix thriller series You.
What is the Ethnicity of Victoria Pedretti?
On 23rd March 1995, Victoria Pedretti was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the USA. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is White. She is Christian by religion. As per her education, she attended Pennsbury High School in Fairless Hills. She began her acting studies at the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama, which is a part of Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh. In 2017, Pedretti completed her university studies and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts. As of 2019, she celebrated her 24th birthday. There is no information about her parents and siblings.
What makes Victoria Pedretti famous?
- It was announced in the year 2017 that she was cast as Eleanor "Nell" Crain in the Netflix horror series The Haunting of Hill House.
- In 2019, she appeared as "Leslie Van Houten", better known as Lulu, in Quentin Tarantino's film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
- In January 2019, it was announced that she had been cast in the main role of Love Quinn on the second season of the Netflix thriller series You.
- The second season was released on 26th December 2019.
- In June 2019, it was announced that she had been cast in the main role of Dani in the second season of the Netflix horror series, The Haunting of Hill House, known as The Haunting of Bly Manor.
What is the Net Worth of Victoria Pedretti?
The net worth of this famous actress is estimated to have $100,000 as of 2018 and her net worth as of 2019 is believed to have $300,000. But her exact salary is also under review. She does not like to disclose her exact earnings to the public but the average Netflix employee earns around $28,590 per year. Likewise, According to PayScale the average adult actor or actress is paid around $47.50 per hour. As of now, she is satisfied with her earnings. She is living a luxurious lifestyle from her earnings. Her major source of earning is from her acting career. There is no information about her cars.
Is Victoria Pedretti Married?
No, Victoria Pedretti is not married yet and she is still to get married. Moreover, there are also no rumors about her dating anyone. So, she is assumed to be single as of now. There are also no incidents of public display of attention. Because of her secrecy and shyness, it is very hard to know exactly if she is in a relationship or not. She is living a happy life as of now. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How tall is Victoria Pedretti?
Victoria Pedretti is a very hot and beautiful lady with a charismatic character. She stands at the tall height of 5 feet 4 inches with the bodyweight of 121 lbs. Her bra size is 30B. Her body measurement is 32-26-35 inches. Her shoe size is 7 US. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is brown. Overall, she has got a healthy body with a glowing smile attracting a lot of people towards her.
Trivias About Victoria Pedretti You Need To Know.
- She is famous for her role as Eleanor "Nell" Crain in the Netflix horror series The Haunting of Hill House.
- In 2019, she portrayed Lulu in Quentin Tarantino's film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
- She began her acting studies at the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama, which is a part of Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh.
- Victoria Pedretti is not married yet