Waka Flocka Flame - Bio, Facts, Wiki, Meme, Real Name, Wife, Children, Mother, Brother, Family, Coronavirus, Affair, Age, Height, Songs, Albums, Tour
Waka Flocka Flame is an American hip-hop rapper and reality TV star who became a household name with the 2010 single, No Hands. He is also known for his mix-tapes series like Salute Me or Shoot Me. In the year 2014, he joined the supporting cast of VH1's Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta along to his wife Tammy Rivera. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is Waka Flocka Flame famous for?
- An American rapper.
Where is Waka Flocka Flame from?
Going back to his early life, Waka was born in South Jamaica, New York, the U.S. to his parents. His mother's name is Debra Antney whereas his father's name is currently unknown. His mother worked as the CEO of a major artist management company called May Entertainment. He has a sibling namely, Kayo Redd.
Similarly, he is of American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His birth sign is Gemini. Moreover, there is no information about his education and academic achievements.
Where is Waka Flocka Flame's work?
- Talking about his career journey, Waka worked through 2008 on his debut mix-tape titled Salute Me or Shoot me Vol 1. One of the first singles from the mix-tape was titled O Let’s Do it, which was released in 2009 and became an immediate success. It peaked at the 62nd spot in the Billboard Hot 100 charts, which was not a bad deal for a newcomer artist. The entire mix-tape slowly reached other parts of the country and marked the arrival of Waka into the mainstream and also to Gucci Mane’s squad 1017 Brick Squad.
- In October 2010, He released his debut album titled Flockaveli and it debuted at the sixth spot on the Billboard 200. It turned out that he had taken the criticisms seriously and named the album after an Italian political theorist.
- Furthermore, for the lyrics, he had taken inspiration from Tupac Shakur, who was known to write poetry camouflaged as raps. The album Flockaveli was a big hit with the critics and the general public.
- Despite the friction between Gucci and his mother, the rumors were ripe that he will not work with him anymore. But all the rumors were put to rest when he attended the promotional event for Flockaveli and a few months later, announced that he was soon going to release a collaborative album with him.
- In 2011, He released several mix-tapes to keep his fan-base busy, such as Twin Towers 2, Salute Me or Shoot me 3 and Benjamin Flocka. He released most of these mix-tapes in collaboration with a fellow rapper named Slim Dunkin. In August 2011, his collaborative album with Gucci Mane released with the title Ferrari Boyz. The first single in the album was She be Putting On, which featured Slim Dunkin, a good friend of him. One other track of the album titled ‘Round of Applause’ featured ace Canadian rapper Drake.
- By mid-2012, He had finished the work on his second studio album with the title Triple F Life- Friends, Fans & Family. The album was released in June 2012 to acclaim. The album featured several collaborations with artists such as Drake, Nicki Minaj, Ludacris, and Meek Mill and debuted at the 10th spot on the Billboard 200.
- In early 2013, He made a public announcement saying that he had finished the work on his next studio album titled Flockaveli 2. But the album got stuck for many years to come and in the meantime, he focused on his other ventures.
- As the anticipation for his studio album kept increasing, it kept getting further more delayed and he kept releasing mix-tapes back to back. In 2014, he released Re-up and a few months later he announced that he was working on a new EDM album. In July, he released another mixtape titled I Can’t Rap: Vol 1 and in November, he released the front cover of his long-delayed album Flockaveli 2.
- Later in the same year, He appeared on the VH1 show Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta along with his wife Tammy Rivera. The show featured their lives journey up to the point when they met each other. A few months later, Waka announced a spin-off to the show titled Meet the Flockas.
- In March 2015, He released a collaborative mixtape with DJ Whoo Kid, titled The Turn Up Godz Tour. Then, He released mix-tapes Salute Me or Shoot me 5 and Flockaveli 1.5.
- In 2017, he finally announced that his next album will be releasing in 2018.
Who is Waka Flocka Flame married to?
Waka Flocka Flame is a married man. He ехсhаngеd vоwѕ wіth Таmmу Rіvіеrа in the year 2014. She is a TV personality, singer, fashion designer, and businesswoman. The couple reportedly started dating in 2011. The couple got engaged in 2013 and later tied a knot to each other on 25 May 2014. Currently, the couple seems to be happy and enjoying their life blissfully.
How much is Waka Flocka Flame worth?
Wаkа Flосkа Flame іѕ оnе оf thе mоѕt rеnоwnеd аrtіѕtѕ іn thе іnduѕtrу. Currently, he hаѕ а nеt wоrth оf $8 mіllіоn. Не hаѕ еаrnеd аll thіѕ thrоugh hіѕ аlbumѕ! Аlѕо, He bесаmе thе mеmbеr оf thе rеаlіtу hіt, Lоvе & Нір Нор: Аtlаntа. He hаѕ thе mоѕt ЅUV, Веntlеу ЕХР 9.
He еаrnеd а lоt оf mоnеу thrоugh thе ѕаlеѕ оf hіѕ аlbumѕ, Flосkаvеlі аnd Тrірlе F Lіfе. Не dоеѕ ѕhоw аt іnnumеrаblе nіghtсlubѕ аnd іѕ раіd $15,000 fоr оnе ѕhоw. He dоеѕ 70 ѕhоwѕ іn а уеаr, whісh mаkеѕ hіm оnе оf thе wеll-раіd rарреrѕ іn thе іnduѕtrу.
How tall is Waka Flocka Flame?
Talking about his body statistics, Waka has a height of 6 feet 4 inches and he has a body-weight of 97 Kg. His eyes are dark brown and hair color is black. further, he has an athletic body with a 44 inches chest, 37 inches waist and 14.6 inches biceps sizes respectively.
Trivias About Waka Flocka Flame You Need To Know.
- His highest-charting single "No Hands" featuring Roscoe Dash and Wale peaked at number 13 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
- Her mother, Debra formerly managed rapper Gucci Mane.
- He has known rapper, Gucci Mane since he was 19.
- MTV named him the eighth hottest MC of 2010.
- He posed for a nude but not revealing picture for PETA in 2011.
- His rapper brother KayO Redd committed suicide in December 2013.
- He won 2011 BET Hip Hop Awards - Best Club Banger for his single, "No Hands".
- His diss tracks, "Ice Cream" (2013) and "Was My Dawg" (2017) were aimed at Gucci Mane.
- He serves as a team ambassador for Atlanta United FC and is a passionate supporter of the club.