Aaron Carter - Bio, Net Worth, Mental Health, Songs, Albums, Affair, Girlfriend, Rapper, Age, Wiki, Facts, Twin, Siblings, The Doctor, Parents, News
Aaron Carter is an American Pop and Hip Hop singer who gained fame and popularity among teens and pre-teens during the late 1990s and early 2000. At the age of 10, he released his eponymous debut album and went on to become a sensation among teens and pre-teens in the late 1990s. Between 1997 and 2002, he released 4 studio albums with millions of copies sold worldwide. After an over a decade hiatus, carter returned to making music with the release of his fifth studio album LOVE in February 2018. He has in these years grown to become one of the most successful musicians America has ever known. here is more about him, scroll the page below!
Aaron Carter reveals battle with multiple mental health issues
Singer Aaron Carter revealed he's battling multiple mental health issues including multiple personality disorder, schizophrenia, acute anxiety and manic depression in a new episode of "The Doctors."
The 31-year-old Carter, best known for his years as a teen pop star, listed six medications with which he's being treated.
"This is my reality," Carter said as he held up a plastic bag of multiple prescription bottles in one clip featured on the show's Facebook page. Carter also brought his mother, Jane, on the show, asking hosts Dr. Travis Stork and Dr. Judy Ho to help Jane address her alcohol use.
"I see her in the craziest, most toxic, unhealthy place in the world," said Carter, who is the brother of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter, in another clip. Carter previously appeared on "The Doctors" in 2017, where he opened up about his arrest, sexuality and health issues.
Who is Nick Carter, Aaron Carter's brother?
Who are the parents of Aaron Carter?
Recalling his early life, Aaron opened his eyes for the very first time in Tampa, Florida, U.S. and grew up in the same place. He started to sing from a very young age of seven. As a result, he gained fame in his childhood due to his amazing stage performances. His entire childhood was surrounded by fame and popularity.
He was born to Robert Gene Carter and Jane Elizabeth as Aaron Charles Carter. The family was originally from New York City, where his older brother Nick, of the boy band Backstreet Boys, was born. In addition to his brother Nick, he also has three sisters: twin sister Angel, B.J. and Leslie.
Regarding his education, Carter attended the Frank D. Miles Elementary School and the Ruskin School in Florida. He is of Amerian nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. His birth sign is Sagittarius and Christian by faith.
When did Aaron Carter pursue his music career?
- Aaron started his career as the lead singer of a local band ‘Dead End’. However, he left the band after two years. Later in 1997, he released his first single ‘Crush on You’. At the end of that year, he released his debut album which became quite popular in several European countries.
- Furthermore, he revealed his next album ‘Aaron’s Party (Come Get it)’ released on September 26, 2000. The album several popular songs like ‘I Want Candy’ ‘Aaron’s Party (Come Get it)’, and ‘That’s How I Beat Shaq.’ Similarly, in the next year, he released his third album which was not as popular as the second album. Later, he released his final album under the label of Jive Records ‘Another Earthquake’ was in 2002. It didn’t do well as the previous albums did.
- Moreover, he appeared in l television programs such as ‘Lizzie McGuire’ and ’48 Hours Mystery.’ In 2009, he competed in an American dance competition TV series ‘Dancing with the Stars’ partnering alongside Karina Smirnoff.
- Recently, he released his next album LØVË EP on February 10, 2017. An album of the same name was released on February 16, 2018.
Is Aaron Carter Gay or Bisexual?
In recent years, there have been several misconceptions regarding Aaron Carter's true sexuality though the singer has made several comments in this regard. Carter came out as bisexual in August 2017 via a social media post. The singer also reiterated this in December 2017 during an LGBTQ&A podcast. However, despite being attracted to both sexes, Carter maintains that he would ultimately settle with a woman and start a family someday.
Is Aaron Carter dating someone?
Reflecting his personal life, Carter dated a couple of women include Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, and madison parker and has been linked with few others like Kari Ann Peniche, Kaci Brown. Brooke Hogan and Madelaine Petsch. As of now, it is hard to tell his current marital status. He doesn't have any kids of his own yet, he is probably working towards it.
How much net worth does Aaron Carter?
Aaron Carter became a millionaire even before he became a teenager. Millions of copies of his albums were sold worldwide between the late 90s and the early 2000s. however, all that wealth filtered away with time as he fell neck-deep into debt and eventually filed for bankruptcy in November 2013. The music star has since revived his career and has continued to put out new music. His net worth is currently estimated to be $2 million.
How tall is Aaron Carter?
Observing his body statistics, Carter has a well-maintained body structure with a decent height of 6 feet and weight of 72kg matching his body. However, there is no detailed information regarding his exact body figure.
Trivias About Aaron Carter You Need To Know.
- Got a scuba diving certificate at age 8.
- He is a big Bruce Springsteen fan.
- Once sank to his waist in quicksand in a Florida swamp. He was saved by family members.
- Arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession on February 21, 2008, near Junction, TX.