Ahn Jae-Hyn - Bio, Net Worth, Jae Hyun, 안재현, Model, Movie, TV Series, Drama, Nationality, Married, Wife, Divorce, Son, Text Messages, Age, Military
Ahn Jae-Hyun is a South Korean model and actor known for his roles in many successful films and TV series’. He started his career in 2009 with commercials, ramp walks, and magazine photo-shoots and eventually graduated to make his debut in the TV show ‘High Society’ and from there on, he didn’t look back and got roles after roles and turned himself into one of the most loved actors of this era.
Throughout his career in the entertainment field, he has been the recipient of many awards such as Best Fashion Model at the 8th Asian Model Fashion Awards and the Global Star Best Actor award for his role in the hit TV series ‘Cinderella and the Four Knights’. Keep on reading to get to know him better!
‘Newlywed Diary’ Stars Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun Set To Divorce?
Who is Ahn Jae-Hun Wife Ku Hye-Sun?
Actress Gu Hye Sun posted an announcement on her Instagram that may have shocked many of her fans, as well as fans of the reality show Newlywed Diary, which she filmed with her husband, Ahn Jae Hyun. On August 18, the actress wrote that her marriage with Ahn had lost its spark, that her husband had experienced a change of heart and wanted a divorce. However, she said that she wanted to stay married. She also said that her husband's representatives would soon be releasing reports that are untrue but did not say what the reports would be. The post was unexpected, as there had previously been no rumors to suggest a rift. It was so unexpected some fans wondered if her Instagram had been hacked.
Only a month before, the actress, best known for her starring role in the drama Boys Over Flowers, gave several interviews about her new novel, Tears Are Heart Shaped. She said the novel was inspired by her own dating life. Gu and Ahn, who met on the set of the vampire drama Blood, began dating in 2015 and married the following year. Together, they took part in the reality show Newlywed Diary, which explored their newly married life. On the program, they often discussed their varying perspectives but always seemed to reconcile any differences.
When Gu was interviewed about her most recent novel, she noted that she was not easy to live with. During one interview given to VLive, she described her marriage, saying, "It's hard to live with someone like me so I always tell him, 'Thank you for living with me every time'." She called her marriage an unfolding love story.
Gu is not just an actress and a writer, but also an artist, a singer-songwriter and a director with five films to her credit. Her last film Daughter was chosen for the Cinemascope category of the 23rd Jeonju International Film Festival in May 2019. The actress has appeared in more than a dozen dramas, including Take Care of Us Captain and Angel Eyes, and as many short and full-length films.
Ahn Jae Hyun began his career as a model and attracted attention as an actor with an early role as Jun Ji Hyun’s younger brother in the hit drama My Love From Another Star. Since then his dramas have included Blood, the two-episode fantasy drama Snow Lotus Flower, and the dramas Cinderella with Four Knights, Reunited Worlds, and The Beauty Inside. His next role will be in the romantic comedy People with Flaws.
Where did Ahn Jae-Hyun grow up?
Recalling his early life, Ahn Jae-Hyun was born in the South Korean national capital Seoul. He is Korean by nationality and belongs to Asian ethnicity. The information regarding his parents and siblings is yet to be revealed.
He was a silent kid for the most part and later admitted that his childhood was very calm and quiet while his siblings were always creating a ruckus in the house. His likes were different as a kid, and he liked cooking at home more than playing outside with his friends.
Regarding his education, He attended a lot of cram schools and was sort of a kid who wasn’t very much interested in the academics. But despite his lack of interest in the studies, he scored great marks in school, proving himself to the other kids and teachers that a sharp intellect is all that’s needed to excel in the academics.
When did Ahn Jae-Hyun pursue his acting and modeling career?
- Ahn Jae-Hyun had a pretty successful run as a model as he appeared in many named magazines and famous TV commercials around 2009. He also appeared as a runway model for many designers and even received several awards from the modeling industry, which made him a hot property among the young models.
- In 2009, at the 4th Asian Model Festival, he was awarded ‘Best New Model’ award and later in 2013, he was honored with the ‘Best Fashion Model’ award at the 8th Asian Model Festival Awards.
- Naturally enough, the next big career goal was acting, and he started with a very small role in ‘High Society’ in 2011, where he played a delivery man. But that small role did some great things for him and he was immediately recognized by many and that got him stints in forms of several music videos for artists such as K Will, Sistar19 and Baek A-Yeon. His rising popularity finally provided him with his first major role in the TV series titled ‘My Love from Another Star’.
- This was going to be the defining role of his career as he played the role of a major actress Jun Ji-Hyun's younger brother in the show. His appearance was adorable and the show was already immensely popular and being watched by almost every household in South Korea. Ahn’s performance was appreciated and he started to get more acting offers.
- 2014 came with better roles for Ahn and his career saw tremendous growth. He appeared in the comedy series ‘You’re all surrounded’ and also made his film debut in the same year with ‘Fashion King’, which turned out to be a moderate box office success. In the same year, Ahn was seen as the MC for Mnet’s weekly music show ‘M'! Countdown’.
- His career was picking up the pace and in the next year, he appeared in the TV series ‘Blood’, which also was the first leading character of his career. Ahn played the role of a vampire in the series, who also happened to be a doctor, working in one of the best cancer hospitals in the country. His role wasn’t entirely cold, as he played a vampire suffering from loneliness and wanting to get close to any person. His portrayal was minimalistic and received several applauses and Ahn went on to be nominated for two acting awards at the KBS Drama Awards that year for his sensitive portrayal.
- In 2016 came another role for Ahn which made him even more popular with the TV audiences. He starred in ‘Cinderella and the Four Knights’, which happened to be a romantic comedy. Ahn played the role of a playboy, who don’t settle down with a girl, but somehow falls deeply in love with the lead actress of the show. For this portrayal, Ahn won the Top Excellence Award at the 9th Korea Drama Awards along with many other honors.
- Ahn was enjoying the best phase of his career until then and also became a part of the reality show ‘New Journey to the West’ and by then, his popularity had crossed the South Korean border already. He was approached by a Chinese producer to star in the film ‘Perfect Imperfection’ and when Ahn made his entry at the Chinese box office with the film, he received extreme love from the Chinese people.
- In 2017, Ahn became an integral cast member of the fantasy romance drama ‘Reunited Worlds’ for SBS and in the same year, he appeared in the music video for the song ‘On the Way Home’ by the artist No Reply.
- In 2018, Ahn was cast in the romance melodrama The Beauty Inside. In 2019, Ahn will return to the small screen with a lead role in the romantic comedy-drama People with Flaws starring opposite Oh Yeon-Seo.
Who is Ahm Jae-Hyun married to?
Reflecting his personal life, Ahn Jae-Hyun started dating his ‘Blood’ co-star Ku Hye-sun in April 2015 and the official confirmation of the relationship was made on 11th March 2016. And on 20th May 2016, the couple got married in a very humble ceremony. On which, they said that it was better to donate the money rather than spending it on a lavish wedding. The money was donated to Severance Hospital, which happens to be the biggest and oldest hospital in the country. Ahn is an ardent cat lover and is presently the owner of a cat named Ahn Joo and he adorably calls the cat as his ‘best friend’.
How much does Ahn Jae-Hyun earn?
The amazing actor has played remarkable roles in movies since the inception of his acting career. He has made huge wealth for himself and is currently living a decent lifestyle. The estimated net worth and salary of Ahn Jae-Hyun is yet to be disclosed. He made his wealth from his acting career as well as modeling endeavors.
How tall is Ahn Jae-Hyun?
Observing his body statistics, Ahn stands a height of 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs around 67 Kg. He has Reddish-Brown hair and brown eyes. Similarly, his waist size is 30 inches and shoe size is 270 mm. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.