Alec Baldwin - Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Age, Wiki, Height, Children
The well-known American actor, writer, producer, and comedian is Alexander Rae Baldwin III. He is professionally known as Alec Baldwin.
He first gained recognition appearing in seasons 6 and 7 of the CBS television drama ‘Knots Landing’. He has received worldwide attention and acclaim for his portrayal of Donald Trump on the long-running sketch series, Saturday Night Live.
What is Alec Baldwin Famous For?
- Famous as an American actor and comedian.
Gossip and Rumor about Alec Baldwin
Alec Baldwin was arrested and charged with assault and harassment Friday following a dispute over a parking spot, according to New York police. He was charged with assault and harassment and given a desk appearance ticket, the NYPD said. In 2014, he was arrested for disorderly conduct after riding his bike the wrong way down a one-way street. On 2 November 2018, he was arrested for allegedly punching someone in Manhattan's West Village. He was charged with assault and harassment.
Where was Alec Baldwin born?
Alec Baldwin’s birth name is Alexander Rae Baldwin III. He is born on 3 April 1958 at Amityville, New York. He is born to Carol Newcomb and Alexander Rae Baldwin Jr. He has three young brothers named Daniel, William, and Stephen. He has two sisters named Elizabeth Baldwin Kuchler and Jane Ann Baldwin Sasso. They all were raised as Roman Catholics. They are of Irish, French, and English ancestry.
He attended Alfred G. Berner High School in Massapequa and played football there. He attended George Washington University. In 1979, he lost the election for student body president and received a personal letter from former U.S. president Richard Nixon encouraging him to use the loss as a learning experience. Later, he transferred to New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. Then he was accepted as a member of Actors Studio. He completed his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree at NYU.
The Career Highlights of Alec Baldwin
- In 1986, he made his Broadway debut in a revival of ’Loot’.
- He was also included in ‘Serious Money’ and ‘A Streetcar Named Desire.
- In 1958, he played the lead role in ‘Macbeth’.
- In 2004, he starred in a revival of Broadway's Twentieth Century.
- In 2006, he made theater news in Roundabout Theatre Company's Off-Broadway revival of Joe Orton's ‘Entertaining Mr. Sloane’.
- In 2010, he starred opposite Sam Underwood in a critically acclaimed revival of Peter Shaffer's ‘Equus’.
- From 1980 to 1982, his first acting role was as Billy Aldrich in the NBC daytime soap opera ‘The Doctors’.
- In 1983, he starred in the short-lived television series ‘Cutter to Houston’.
- From 1984 to 1985, he played in ‘Knots Landing’.
- In 1998, he was in the fifth and sixth seasons of Thomas & Friends. He wrote an episode of Law & Order entitled "Tabloid".
- In 2000, he starred in ‘Thomas and the Magic Railroad’.
- In 2002, he appeared in two episodes of ‘Friends’.
- In 2006, he starred on NBC’s 30 Rock.
- In 2009, he appeared in a series of commercials for ‘Hulu’ that premiered during the Super Bowl broadcast.
- In 2010, he made a five-second cameo appearance with comedian Andy Samberg in a musical video titled "Great Day". He co-hosted the 82nd Academy Awards with Steve Martin. He appeared in a television campaign for Capital One as their spokesperson.
- In 2012, he hosted the 2011 NFL Honors awards show.
- In 2013, he later hosted the second show of NFL Honors award show. He briefly hosted Up Late with Alec Baldwin on MSNBC.
- In 2016, he began hosting a reboot of the game show ‘Match Game’ on ABC.
- On 3 March 2018, following the broadcast of the 90th Academy Awards, ABC broadcast a preview episode of the talk show The Alec Baldwin Show, at the time called ‘Sundays With Alec Baldwin’.
- Baldwin is Featured in the miniseries Dr. Death on Peacock in 2021 alongside Jamie Dornan and Christian Slater.
- In 1987, he made his debut role in Forever Lulu.
- In 1988, he appeared in Beetlejuice and Working Girl.
- In 1990, he gained further recognition as a leading man with his role as Jack Ryan in The Hunt for Red October.
- In 1994, he made a role in The Shadow’.
- He also appeared in ‘The Aviator’ in 2004, ‘The Departed’ in 2006, and ‘Suburban Girl’ in 2007.
- On 27 August 2018, it was announced that he will join the cast for ‘Joker’, the 2019 origin story film of the Batman supervillain The Joker. Later on 29 August 2018, he withdrew from the role of Bruce Wayne's father Thomas.
- In the same year, Baldwin played Dr.Kennebrew Beaureguard and himself respectively, in the Best Picture-nominated movies BlackKKlansman and A Star Is Born.
- Baldwin discharged a revolver that was being used as a prop while on the set of the movie Rust in 2021, which killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and injured director Joel Souza.
- On 12 January 2009, he became the host of The New York Philharmonic This Week, the nationally syndicated radio series of the New York Philharmonic.
- On 24 October 2011, WNYC public radio released the first episode of Baldwin's new podcast Here's the Thing.
- In 2008, he co-authored the book ‘A Promise to Ourselves: A Journey Through Fatherhood and Divorce with Mark Tabb’.
- His 2017 memoir ‘Nevertheless’ debuted at #5 on the New York Times hardcover nonfiction best-seller list.
Who is Alec Baldwin married to?
Baldwin is a married man. He is married to Hilaria Thomas Baldwin, a yoga instructor. They began dating in 2011 and got engaged in April 2012. Finally, the couple tied a knot on 30 June 2012. They have six children together, two daughters Carmen Gabriela Baldwin who was born in August 2013, and Maria Lucia Victoria who was born in February 2021, and four sons Rafael Thomas Baldwin who was born in June 2015, Leonardo Angel Charles who was born in September 2016, and Romeo Alejandro David Baldwin who was born in May 2018, and Eduardo Pau Lucas Baldwin who was born in September 2020.
Previously, he was married to actress Kim Basinger in 1993. They first met in 1990. They have a daughter named Ireland Baldwin. They got separated in 2000 and divorced in 2002.
How tall is Alec Baldwin?
Alec Baldwin has a weight of 110 kg and a height is 1.80 m. His eye color is blue and his hair color is grey. Overall, he has a healthy body. His sexual orientation is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Alec Baldwin?
Alec Baldwin has established himself as one of the entertainment world's most renowned individuals after making numerous significant contributions to this industry. He has accumulated a staggering number of credits from television and movie appearances throughout the years. Presently, his net worth is estimated to be $65 million. His salary per episode is $300 thousand.
Trivias About Alec Baldwin You Need To Know.
- He is a Democrat and endorsed Barack Obama in his two presidential campaigns.