Anne Winters - Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Dating, Awards, Weight Loss
Anne Winters is an American actress who is known for her role in TV shows and films; "13 Reasons Why" as Chloe Rice, "Mom and Dad" as Carly Ryan, "Zac & Mia" as Mia Phillips, "Sand Castles", "Pass the Light", Night School", "Tyrant" and more. In 2010, she made her theatrical film debut in the indie Christmas movie, "A Christmas Snow". She made her first TV show appearance on "The Fosters" in 2013. In 2022, she will appear in season 3 of "The Orville", as new series regular, Charly Burke.
The Orville's Anne Winters Teases Her Role in Season 3
Anne Winters joins Seth MacFarlane's Hulu sci-fi series as Ensign Charly Burke. The Orville's fans will notice a new face among Captain Ed Mercer's (Seth MacFarlane) crew: Charly Burke, a young ensign whose navigational talents have landed her a spot on the bridge. Charly has been through a lot and she's tough as nails as a result. But does she have a lighter side? "It's possible," actor Anne Winters (13 Reasons Why) told io9 at a recent Orville press day. "She definitely grows in the season and I'm excited for everyone to see her arc, because she has a massive storyline and is coming in with such a strong point of view ... but yeah, you might see a bit of a lighter side. I guess actually, I would really be curious to see what the audience has to say about that, because even Charly's lighter side may not be super light."
Anne Winters Famous For
- Being an American actress.
- For being cast in the recurring role of Chloe in the mystery drama web series, "13 Reasons Why", for her lead role in the critically acclaimed comedy movie, "Mom and Dad" and for playing the lead role in the Awesomeness TV's "Zac & Mia".
Where is Anne Winters From?
Anne Winters was born on June 3, 1994, in Dallas, Texas, the USA with the birth name of Anne Christine Winters. She spent her early childhood in nearby Lewisville. She holds an American nationality and her ethnicity is American-White. She celebrated her 27th birthday as of 2022. She has had a very religious upbringing and during her free time, she loves to visit different churches in Los Angeles. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
Regarding her family, she is the daughter of Harry Winters and Karen Winters. She has one sister named Lauren.
About her education, she went to the Prestonwood Christian Academy, which is a private Baptist school. When she was ten years old, Winters sang a solo at the American Airlines Center to a crowd of over 24,000 people. She had originally thought about joining an acting program at the Southern Methodist University but after graduating from high school, she changed her plans and instead moved to Los Angeles to focus on her acting career. There, she enrolled at the College of Canyons, which is a community college, located in Santa Clarita.
Anne Winters Career Timeline
- Winters made her film debut as Young Kathleen in the straight-to-DVD film "A Christmas Snow" which was then followed by another straight-to-DVD film "Cooper and the Castle Hills Gang".
- Next, she guest-starred in the Disney Channel sitcom "Liv and Maddie" as Kylie Kramer in the year 2013.
- She had a recurring role as Kelsey in the ABC Family/Freeform drama series "The Fosters" from the year 2013-2014.
- After that, she starred in the regular role of Emma Al-Fayeed in the drama series "Tyrant" from the year 2014 to 2016.
- She next starred in a leading role in the 2014 independent drama film, "Sand Castles" as well as starred as Kelly Decker in the action film "Fatal Instinct" in the same year.
- After a year, she appeared as Gwen in the faith-based film "Pass the Light".
- Likewise, she appeared as Avery Lindstrom in the Lifetime television film "The Bride He Bought Online" and was cast as Vicki Roth in ABC's crime drama series "Wicked City".
- Apart from this, she co-starred as Valerie York in the NBC pilot sequel to the teen drama film "Cruel Intentions".
- She also appeared in the drama film "The Tribe".
- She appeared opposite Nicolas Cage and Selma Blair in the horror-comedy film "Mom and Dad" in 2017. In the same year, she had a lead role in the AwesomenessTV and go90 drama series "Zac & Mia".
- She got huge fame after she portrays Chlöe Rice, the new head cheerleader and "It" girl of Liberty High in a recurring role of the second and third seasons of Netflix's drama series "13 Reasons Why".
- Then, she appeared in the 2018 comedy film "Night School" and the ABC drama series "Grand Hotel".
- She will be seen in season 3 of "The Orville" in 2022 as Charly Burke.
Anne Winters Awards and Achievements
- Won Leonardo da Vinci Horse Awards for her role in "Sand Castles" in 2014
- Won Nice International Film Festival Award under the category of Best Supporting Actress for her work in "The Tribe" in 2016
- Won Daytime Emmy Awards under the category of Outstanding Lead Actress in a Digital Daytime Drama Series in "Zac & Mia" in 2018
Who is Anne Winter's Boyfriend?
Anne Winters is not married yet and she has no husband at present. She is currently single and she does not boyfriend. She is currently focusing on her career at present. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Previously, she was in a relationship with her handsome boyfriend, Taylor Beau in 2018. Taylor is a singer who is famous for being the frontman of the Young Reckless Saints. She also started bringing Taylor as her date to various red-carpet events. Also, she has dated Seth MacFarlane. The couple started their romance while they were working together on the set of The Orville. Their relationship didn’t last long and they later split.
What is Anne Winters' Net Worth?
Anne Winters has made a huge amount of money from her appearance in the movies and TV shows. As of 2022, the net worth of Anne is believed to have $3 Million which is quite impressive. She has done endorsement work for brands like Samsung, Subaru of America, EA Charm Girls, and Hasbro. About her salary, she has not disclosed anything yet. She is living a cool lifestyle at present and she is satisfied with her earnings from her professional work.
Anne Winters Height and Weight loss
Beautiful and charming actress, Anne Winters stands at the height of 5 feet 3 inches or 160 lbs. Her balanced body weight consists of 53 Kg or 117 lbs. Her eye color is blue and she has a dark brown hair color. Her body figure is petite and she has fuller lips.
Anne Winters is also known for her fitness as she knows the importance of being a healthy and balanced diet. Also, she is a health freak. Back then, due to her busy work in the entertainment field, she lost track of her health and ended up gaining some extra pounds. But she succeeded in losing the weight as fast as she gained them. When an interviewer asked Anne about what happened to her weight she went on to mention different factors that may be responsible for her weight gaining. She said, “I don’t know how my body changed because there are many things going on in my day-to-day life. But I know that I must do something about the fact that I have become heavier”. To lose weight, she followed a well-prepared diet plan and workout plan. Today, she eats a healthy breakfast which helps her in her daily busy life. She avoids heavy and oily food. The food she eats for lunch and dinner includes Fish, Chicken, Vegetables, Fruits, and Lean Meat. Anne does not drink coffee or tea. She also shares her diet on her Instagram as well. She once called “Margarita” her favorite juice. Her previous weight was 65 KG which she reduced to 53 KG.
Trivias About Anne Winters You Need To Know.
- Anne Winters made her first TV show appearance on "The Fosters" in 2013.
- In 2010, she made her theatrical film debut in the indie Christmas movie, "A Christmas Snow".
- She spent her early childhood in nearby Lewisville.
- Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
- She has one sister named Lauren.