Bill Hader - Bio, Net Worth, Famous For, Movies, TV Shows, Barry, SNL, Impressions, Awards, Wife, Kids, Family, Dating, Gay, Age, Height, Facts, Wiki
Bill Hader is an American actor, voice actor, comedian, producer, and writer. He is known for his work in the parody ‘Documentary Now’, the series ‘South Park’ and the variety show ‘Saturday Night Live’ for which he has earned three Emmy nominations. Today, the multi-talented star is one of the most sought-after people in the industry. His work is appreciated by millions and he serves as an inspiration to many young talents.
On a personal note, he was caught up in the news again when his divorce went public in late 2017 and was finalized in June of 2018. Let's tell you more about his wife or more appropriately, ex-wife, kids, net worth and many more.
Who are the parents of Bill Hader?
Recalling his early life, Bill Hader was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. His birth name is William Thomas Hader Jr. He was born to mother Sherri Renee, a dance teacher and father William Thomas Hader Sr., restaurant manager, truck driver, an air-freight company owner, and stand-up comedian. He has two siblings, sisters Katie Hader, and Kara Hader. Bill holds American citizenship but his ethnicity is Mixed (Irish, German, Danish, English, remote French Huguenot). Further, his zodiac sign is Gemini.
Regarding his education, He joined Patrick Henry Elementary School, Edison Junior High School, and Cascia Hall Preparatory School and then attended The Art Institute of Phoenix followed by Scottsdale Community College. Later, he dropped out of college.
When did Bill Hader begin to start acting?
- Bill started his career by working as a product assistant where he worked 18-hours a day. Later, he served as a nighttime assistant editor at post-production facility Triage Entertainment. With the help of his close friends, he attended a Second City performance and joined the Second City Los Angeles Improv Troupe.
- His performance in Animals of the Future had an impression on Megan Mullally. He was then called to audition for Saturday Night Live while working as an assistant editor on Iron Chef America.
- Since he started in SNL, he landed roles in movies including Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Tropic Thunder, Hot Rod, and Superbad. He also worked as a creative consultant and producer in the animated show South Park.
- In 2012, Bill Hader got nominated as Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series. That was the first time when an SNL performer was nominated in the category.
- As the cast member, he shot his final episode of SNL on 18th May 2013. He also garners fame after earning an Emmy nomination for a guest appearance on the SNL.
- Bill Hader also played a supporting role in numerous film including Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian and Tropic Thunder. His appearance has undoubtedly helped him generating attractive income. Furthermore, he has even done voice acting in Pixar films like Inside Out, Finding Dory, and Monsters University.
- In 2018, Hader co-created (with Alec Berg) and began starring in the HBO dark comedy series Barry, for which he received eight Primetime Emmy Award nominations as producer, writer, director, and actor. He won Emmys for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series in both 2018 and 2019 and received consecutive nominations for Outstanding Comedy Series, Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series and Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series for its first two seasons.
- In 2019, Hader starred in the supernatural horror film It: Chapter Two as Richie Tozier (sharing the role with Finn Wolfhard), alongside Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy. In the same year, he voiced Leonard in The Angry Birds Movie 2, Axel the Carnie in Toy Story 4, The Wanderer in 4 episodes of The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance, and played Nick Kringle in Noelle (2019 film).
Is Bill Hader married or not?
Reflecting his personal life, Bill Hader was a married man. He hared his vows to a beautiful wife, Maggie Carey, an actress. The pair married in 2006 but didn’t disclose where did their wedding ceremony was held. The duo met each other through Carey’s friend from college in Los Angeles, California. Since then, they haven’t been apart till 2018.
Bill and his wife completed their family by welcoming their three princesses; daughter Hannah Kathryn, Harper and Hayley Clementine. The pair were living a blissful married life with their family until Hader and Carey announced their separation in 2017. In March 2018, their divorce got legally finalized. At present, Bill seems to be single.
Are Rachel Bilson And Bill Hader Dating?
How much net worth does Bill Hader own?
From his career, he has gained good fame and income. His appearance has undoubtedly helped him generating attractive income. As per online sites, Bill Hader’s estimated net worth said to be $12 million as of 2019. While his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Bill Hader?
Observing his body statistics, Bill Hader has a height of 6 feet 1 inch and weighs around 81 Kg. He has blue eyes and black hair. His bicep size, chest size, and waist size are 15-40-33 respectively.
Trivias About Bill Hader You Need To Know.
- Is allergic to peanuts.
- Bill often had panic attacks before the live performance of a Saturday Night Live (1975) episode. To help him to relax, his ex-wife came to the SNL studio to do Lamaze breathing exercises with him.