Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:16 am
Facts About Bob Proctor
|Celebrated Name||Bob Proctor|
|Age||88 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Robert Corlett Proctor|
|Profession||Author , Business Celebrity|
|Place Of Birth||Toronto, Ontario|
|Son||Colleen, Brian, and Raymond Proctor|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Writing Career|
|Links||Instagram Twitter Facebook|
Bob Proctor is a Canadian self-help author, motivational speaker, entrepreneur, business counselor and consultant, writer, and lecturer who is well-known for achieving his goal of writing all over the world. He can make everyone goes emotional with his piece of writing. Sadly, he left the world on February 03, 2022, and his death news is making his fans disheartened. However, the cause of his death remains unknown to the public as of now. During his career, he has written several books which are listed below. He also worked in a film named Beyond the Secret. If you want to know more about the talented author, you can read the page below.
How did Bob Proctor die?
Bon Proctor was passed away on February 3, 2022, at the age of 87. The cause of his death remains unknown to the public as of now. As per some online sites, he died from COVID-19 resulting in kidney failure. He was in the hospital several times for treatment of infections and operated on for bladder cancer. However, the authentic reports is yet to be disclosed. Many people share their condolences through social media platforms with the bereaved family.
What is Bob Proctor famous for?
- His motivational and inspirational narrative achievements.
- His New York Times best-selling book You Were Born Rich (1984).
- His role as a consultant on the movie “The Secret”.
When was Bob Proctor born?
Bob Proctor was born in 1934 to his parents. Currently, he is aged 87 years old. However, his parents' and siblings' information is yet to be revealed. His birthplace is Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Similarly, he holds Canadian nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. His birth sign is Cancer and follows Christianity.
For education, he is dropped out of high school. He only attended 9th grade.
How did Bob Proctor become an author?
- After leaving school, he struggled to get well-paying jobs. However, he got low-paying jobs.
- Luckily, he chances to read the book named “Think and Grow Rich" which surprisingly change his mindset and motivated him.
- He then started a company that washed floors and it quickly grew to cover corporate offices in Toronto, Boston, Cleveland, Atlanta, London, and Chicago.
- In 1961, He began working for Earl Nightingale and soon rose to the position of Vice President of Sales.
- He then started his network of nineteen companies that specialized in personal development in the seminars it provided, programs, books, and one-on-one coaching to clients.
- Later, he launched the Proctor Gallagher Institute with Sandy Gallagher.
Besides these, he has authored many books which are listed below:
- You Were Born Rich (1984)
- Become a Magnet to Money Through the Sea of Unlimited Consciousness (2006)
- It’s Not About the Money (2008)
- Stop Wishing, Start Winning (with Dean Philpott) (2011)
- The Infinite Power Within (with Lorie Gannon) (2011)
- Thoughts Are Things: Turning Your Ideas Into Realities (2014)
- Take Action Now! (with Maria Nemeth and Jimmy Mack) (2014)
- The ABCs of Success (2015)
- The Art of Living (2015)
- The 7 Power Principles for Success (2016)
- Destinies (with Peggy McColl and Sandy Gallagher) (2016)
- The Art of Thinking: Change Your Mindset, Change Your Life (with Sandra Gallagher) (2018)
- 12 Power Principles for Success (2019)
Who is Bob Proctor's wife?
Bob Proctor was happily married to his beloved Linda. However, their marriage details are yet to be disclosed. Together, the couple shares three kids. They are Colleen, Brian, and Raymond Proctor. Currently, the pair live a blissful life with their children. The family is occasionally seen spending quality time together.
How much does Bob Proctor earn?
Bob Proctor has been involved in entrepreneurial adventures for a long time. He was an author and motivational speaker by profession. Thus, he made an impressive amount of money and fame throughout his career. Based on some online sites, his current estimated net worth is said to be $25 million. However, his salary and other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Bob Proctor?
Bob Proctor has a height of 5 feet 8 inches and he weighs around 70 Kg. Similarly, he has a pair of grey eyes and his hair color is dark brown. Further, his other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosure, we will let you know.
Trivias About Bob Proctor You Need To Know.
- He often works as a counselor and as an advisor.
- His take on laws of attraction has gained him popularity and has also raised a few eyebrows among the eminent.
- He is a good orator and a well-loved public speaker.
- He had moved to Chicago once to meet with Earl Nightingale.
- He surprisingly change his mindset after reading the book named “Think and Grow Rich."