Brian Urlacher Bio, Net Worth, Wife, NFL, Height, Retire, Family, Stats, College, Hair, Hall of Fame, Kids, Jersey, Hair Transplant, Speech
Brian Urlacher is one of the popular football Linebacker. He had spent 13 years playing for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League. He is well known American celebrity. He is famous for contribution to professional life. He is best at the Linebacker position. He is very talented and skilled player.
Early Life of Brian
Passionate and enthusiastic linebacker, Brian Urlacher was born on 25th May 1978. He was born in Pasco, Washington city of U.S. He was raised in Lovington, New Mexico. He is the son of Bradley Urlacher and Lavoyda Urlacher, his father and mother. He also has a brother named Casey. His nationality is American. His astrological sign is Gemini. At the small age, he began his career with football linebacker. He enrolled at the University of New Mexico and played for the New Mexico Lobos football team.
Body Features of Brian
Brian has got a great personality. Talking about his body, his height is 1.93 m. His weight is of 117 Kg. He has a balanced body with good health. He has an attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality have helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers.
Early Career of Brian
- In his college career, the Lobos head coach named Dennis Franchione converted Urlacher to linebacker but often left him to sidelines and later became one of the most productive players.
- In the 1999 season, he was one of the finalists for the Jim Thorpe Award. He also received All American honors from Walter Camp, Football Writers Association of America.
- In the year 2000, he was selected by the Chicago Bears in the first round and he signed a 5-year contract with a fee of $8 Million.
- In the season of 2001, he played one of the best games against Atlanta Falcons on 7th October.
- Later, he helped this team set up comeback victory against San Francisco 49ers.
- The Chicago Bears won 13 games in 2001 seasons.
- Brian suffered from many injuries after the 2001 seasons and missed many games.
- In the year 2005, he won the NFL Defensive Player of the Year and was also credited as one of the team's leader.
- In the year 2006, 15th January he played his second career game against Carolina Panthers.
- The Chicago Bears won the NFC Championship against the New Orleans Saints with the score of 39–14 but later lost Super Bowl XLI to the Indianapolis Colts with the score of 29–17.
- During the 2007 seasons, he said that he had been suffering from an arthritic back and later received minor neck surgery.
- In the opening of 2009 seasons against the Packers, he dislocated his wrist and went under surgery. Due to this, he missed many games.
- After his recovery, he along with his team won the NFC North and earn a first-round bye for the 2011 playoffs.
- In the season of 2011, he sprained his MCL playing against the Minnesota Vikings.
- Later, on 14th August 2012, he had an arthroscopic debridement procedure on his left knee.
- In the year 2012, he was awarded the Ed Block Courage Award.
- Later, he was injured of hamstring due to which he missed the remainder of the 2012 seasons.
- On 22nd May 2013, he announced his retirement via his Twitter account.
- He was also voted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame on 3rd February 2018.
Personal Life of Brian
Brian is a married man with Jennipher Frost, his girlfriend. She is a former contestant on America's Next Top Model. The couple married on 13th March 2016. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no any sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully.
Previously, he is married to ex-wife Laurie Urlacher and Tyna Robertson. He has two daughters with Laurie and a son with Tyna.
This excellent player makes good money from his work. The net worth of Brian is estimated to have $16 million as of 2018. His salary is kept in privacy but there is no doubt in the mind of his supporters and followers he is satisfied with his earning.