Camila Morrone - Bio, Net Worth, Model, Married, Dating, Boyfriend, Breakup, Age, Facts, Wiki, Family, Parents, Birthday, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ethnicity
One of the famous model and actress is Camila Morrone. She is well-known for her acting roles and modeling.
Camila’s Early Life
Camila is born on 16 June 1997 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Her father name is Maximo Morrone and mother name is Lucila Sola who is a former model and the actor. She liked to play volleyball and soccer. She has the brother named Sky Morrone. Her parents got divorced when she was 9.
Camila’s Body Features
Camila’s height is 1.75 mm and weight is 53 kg. Her hair color is light brown and the eye color is dark brown. She has a balanced and healthy body.
- In 2013, she made her acting career in the film ‘Bukowski’.
- In 2014, she did her first reality TV show named as ‘My Flipping Family’.
- In 2016, she was on the cover page of ‘Vogue’s’ which was the Turkey edition and also appeared in LOVE’s calendar line.
- In 2017, she made her runway debut for Moschino’s resort collection and modeled for the brands as Urban Outfitters and PINK ads.
- In 2018, she was the cover page od ‘Jalouse’.
- She starred in action film ‘Death Wish’ starring Bruce Wills.
Camila’s Personal Life
Camila dated Joseph Perez and ended up. Recently, in April 2018 it has been reported that she is been dating 43-year old Leonardo DiCaprio who is Oscar-winning Hollywood actor. They had been spotted while shopping in Argentina.
Camilo’s net worth is estimated to be $2 million.