Charlotte Crosby - Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Dating History, Age, Nationality, Family, Parents, Height, Measurements, Siblings, Tattoos, Shows, Books
Charlotte-Letitia Crosby, popularly known as Charlotte Crosby is an English television personality. She rose to prominence after she starred in the reality series, Geordie Shore and Celebrity Big Brother. She won the twelfth series of Celebrity Big Brother. She also starred in her own reality series, The Charlotte Show. Besides these, she has starred in numerous television shows and reality series. She has also presented several radio shows. She also presents Just Tattoo of Us. She is also an author and has released two best-selling autobiographies. She has also released fitness-related DVDs and books.
She runs a YouTube channel, Charlotte Letitia Crosby. It has over 429k subscribers. She has over 7 million followers on Instagram and 2.9 million followers on Twitter.
What is Charlotte Crosby Famous For?
- Won the 12th series of Celebrity Big Brother.
Where is Charlotte-Letitia Crosby From?
Charlotte Crosby was born on 17 May 1990. Her birth name is Charlotte-Letitia Crosby. Her birth place is in Sunderland in England. She holds an English nationality. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She was born to a father, Gary Crosby, and a mother, Letitia Crosby. She has a brother named Nathaniel Thomas Crosby.
Regarding her educational background, she attended St Anthony's Girls' Catholic Academy. She completed her A level exams from there. She was planning to study criminology. However, she was cast on the reality series, Geordie Shore and she did not continue her studies.
Charlotte Crosby Career
- Charlotte Crosby auditioned for the MTV reality series, Geordie Shore. And she was selected.
- She was an original cast member of the series.
- She appeared in the twelve series of the show.
- She left the show in 2016.
- She appeared on The Sarah Millican Television program alongside Geordie Shore cast members in February 2013.
- She then competed in the 12th series of Celebrity Big Brother.
- She won the series.
- She was a regular panelist on This Morning. She was a panel for the fashion strands 'Rate or Slate'.
- She was a regular panelist for the ITV series, Britain's Got More Talent, Xtra Factor, and Celebrity Juice.
- She starred in her own reality series, The Charlotte Crosby Experience in 2014.
- She released her first fitness DVD, Charlotte's 3 Minute Belly Blitz in December 2014. It became the UK's fastest-selling fitness DVD. It eventually became the sixth best-selling fitness DVD of the decade.
- She released her second fitness DVD, Charlotte's 3 Minute Bum Blitz in 2015.
- In 2015, she appeared on the reality series, Ex on the Beach as the ex of fellow Geordie Shore cast member Gary Beadle.
- She appeared on the comedy panel game show, Through the Keyhole in September 2015.
- She released her autobiography, ME ME ME in July 2015. The book topped the Sunday Times bestseller list.
- She appeared on BBC Radio 1's Innuendo Bingo.
- She had her own special on Chart Show TV, Charlotte Crosby's Propa Mint Party in 2016.
- She released her first health and fitness book, Live Fast, Lose Weight: Fat to Fit in April 2016. The book contains tips and tricks on keeping fit and 90 recipes for a healthy lifestyle.
- She was a contributor to the Channel 4 documentary series, A Granny's Guide to the Modern World in 2016.
- She narrated Channel 5 documentary-reality series Tattoo Disasters U.K in 2016.
- In the same year, she appeared on the E4 dating series, Celebs Go Dating.
- She later appeared on the series, Celebrity Storage Hunters UK, and Tipping Point: Lucky Stars in the same year.
- She was the star of the MTV Asks Charlotte Crosby in December 2016.
- She made a guest appearance on the E4 Christmas special of In Bed with Jamie in December 2016.
- She made her radio presenting debut on Heart Radio in December 2016. She was a co-presenter of an afternoon show.
- She briefly presented as a stand-in presenter on the Capital North East breakfast show from February to March 2017. She later presented the show in February, June, and September 2018.
- She published her second autobiography, Brand New Me in June 2017. The book once again made number 1 at the Sunday Times bestseller list.
- She starred in her own reality series, The Charlotte Show in 2018.
- The show concluded its third series in 2019.
- She released her second health fitness book, 30 Day Blitz in January 2018.
- She appeared on the fourth series of Celebrity Coach Trip in January 2019. She appeared on the series alongside her boyfriend, Josh Ritchie.
- Crosby and Ritchie reached the final, where they finished runner-ups.
- She was cast on the 7th series of dating reality series, Celebs Go Dating in August 2019.
- She was cast as the contestant on the 6th series of the Australian version of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! in 2020.
- She presented MTV Games Night with Charlotte Crosby for 6 weeks in 2020.
- She also presented the MTV comedy clip show, Charlotte Crosby's Lockdown Laughs in 2020.
- She has guest-appeared on programs, Staying In, Fake Reaction, Most Shocking Celebrity Moments, 50 Funniest Moments, Utterly Outrageous Moments, The Wright stuff, Celebrity Juice, Celebrity Wedding Planner, Viral Tap, Tricked, Release the Hounds, Loose Women, Ireland AM, Pointless Celebrities, The Crystal Maze, The Project, Studio 10, and Have You Been Paying Attention? among several others.
Charlotte Crosby Boyfriend
Charlotte Crosby is not married. She is currently dating videographer, Liam Beaumont. The two met in Dubai through DJ Chris Wright. They reportedly started dating in February 2020. The two are having quality time with each other.
She previously dated fellow Geordie Shore cast member, Gaz Beadle. They were in an on-and-off relationship from 2015 to 2016. Their relationship ended when Beadle cheated on her. She suffered an ectopic pregnancy and had surgery to remove her left Fallopian tube. She also dated Love Island star, Josh Ritchie from 2018 to 2019. She was romantically linked with several other men including Stephen Bear, Ash Harrison, Marty McKenna, and Max Morley among others.
Charlotte Crosby Height
Charlotte Crosby stands at a height of 1.66 m i.e. 5 feet and 5 and a half-inch tall. She has a body weight of 128 lbs i.e. 58 kg. She has a voluptuous body build. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is black. She usually highlights her hair blonde. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Charlotte Crosby Net Worth
Charlotte Crosby is a popular English television personality. She has starred in numerous reality series, television shows, and radio shows. The majority of her income comes from her ventures in the media industry. She launched her own fashion line, "Nostalgia" in 2014. The clothing line was launched in collaboration with the British online fashion retailer In The Style. The line was later marketed under Crosby's name. She also earns from her book sales. She has released two autobiographies. She has also released two fitness DVDs and two health and fitness books. Her first fitness DVD is one of the best-selling fitness books. At present, her net worth is estimated at $1 million.
Trivias About Charlotte Crosby You Need To Know.
- Crosby and Geordie Shore cast members presented the award for Best Male at the 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards.
- She hosted the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards in 2013.
- She occasionally hosts MTV News.
- She had a regular column in Star Magazine.
- Crosby's first fitness DVD became the sixth best-selling fitness DVD of the decade.
- She was given 10 months driving ban and fined 250 pounds for driving under the influence of alcohol in 2012.
- She was banned from driving for 3 years and fined 1,185 pounds in 2016 for convicted DUI.
- She supports Sunderland A.F.C. in football.