Last updated on August 13th, 2023 at 01:18 pm
Facts About Chiara Ferragni
|Celebrated Name||Chiara Ferragni|
|Age||36 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Chiara Ferragni|
|Place Of Birth||Cremona|
|Mother||Marina Di Guardo|
|Height||5 foot 10 inches|
|Net Worth||$8.5 Million|
One of the Italian fashion businessperson is Chiara Ferragni. In 2017, she was ranked first in the Forbes list of the most powerful fashion influencers.
Ferragni’s Early Life
Chiara Ferragni was born on 7 May 1987 in Cremona, Italy. She was born to Marco Ferragni who is a Lombard dentist and Marina Di Guardo who is a writer. She studied law at the Bocconi University School of Law but later she did not continue.
Ferragni’s Body Features
Ferragni’s weight is 119 lbs and height is 5 foot 10 inches. She has blue eyes and blonde hair. Her body type is slim and overall she has the balanced and healthy body.
- In October 2009, she started her fashion blog.
- In December 2011, she was profiled as the ‘Blogger of The Moment’ in Teen Vogue.
- In December 2013, she published an Italian language eBook, ‘The Blonde Salad’.
- In August 2014, she also appeared on ‘Project Runway’ as a guest judge during season 13.
- In March, she was selected for the cover of the April 2015 ‘Vogue’ magazine.
- In January 2016, she became the global ambassador of ‘Pantene’.
- On 26 July 2017, she opened her first ‘Chiara Ferragni Collection’ store in Milan.
Ferragni’s Personal Life
Ferragni is married. From 2007 to 2013, she has dated Riccardo Pozzoli. In 2014, she dated Andrew Arthur. They lived together but later they got separated. Then in 2016, she dated Federico Lucia who is an Italian rapper and producer. In 2017, they got engaged. The couple has a child named Leone on 19 March 2018. They got marrieds on 1 September 2018.
Ferragni’s net worth is estimated to be $8.5 million.
Trivias About Chiara Ferragni You Need To Know.
- She collaborated with Steve Madden to design a 9-shoe collection.
- In May 2018, Footwear News named Ferragni one of "the most influential moms in the fashion industry. In May 2018, Footwear News named Ferragni one of 'the most influential moms' in the fashion industry.