Christine Quinn (Actress) - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Engaged, Boyfriend, Education, Birthday, Family, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Parents, News
Christine Quinn is an American reality television star, real-estate agent, and entrepreneur. She is best known for starring in the Netflix reality series, Selling Sunset. She has been the cast of the series since its season 1 premiere. The 2nd season of the series premiered in May 2020 and its third season will premiere in August 2020. Quinn is a real estate agent by profession and deals with luxury property sales. She works for Oppenheim Group.
She has over 172k followers on her Instagram @thechristinequinn.
What is Christine Quinn Famous For?
- The cast of the Netflix reality series, Selling Sunset.
Where is Christine Quinn From?
Christine Quinn was born on 14 October 1988. Her birth place is in Dallas, Texas in the United States. She holds an American nationality. Information about her parents is not available at present. It will be updated soon. She belongs to white ethnicity. Her horoscope is Libra. She is Christian by religion.
Regarding her educational background, she attended the performing arts school in New York City, Juilliard School. Detail information about her educational background will be updated soon.
Christine Quinn Career Timeline
- Christine Quinn is a real estate agent by profession.
- She previously worked in the fashion and entertainment industry.
- After taking a couple of year break from her career, she went on a world tour to discover that she has an extreme passion for architecture and interior design.
- Upon return, she received her real estate agent license to pursue a new career.
- She currently works for the Oppenheim Group's real estate brokerage firm. She is a realtor associate at Oppenheim Group.
- She deals with the sales or purchase of luxury residences, condos, and investment properties.
- Her notable real estate sales include the Crustal and Hugh Hefner property in West Hollywood, California.
- Netflix created a reality series revolving around the high-end residential properties in Los Angeles marketed by the Oppenheim Group's real estate brokerage firm.
- The series was titled Selling Sunset and it chronicled the professional and personal life of a group of real estate agents.
- The first season of the reality series premiered on 21 March 2019.
- Following the success of the first season, Netflix announced its 2nd and 3rd season.
- The second season of the series premiered on 22 May 2020.
- The third installment of the series is scheduled to premiere in August 2020.
- She was nominated for Critics' Choice Real TV Awards for Selling Sunset in 2019.
Who is Christine Quinn Engaged to?
Christine Quinn is a married woman. She is married to a software engineer and a multi-millionaire businessman, Christian Richard. The couple first met in Beverly Hills in 2019. The couple got secretly engaged and later tied a knot to each other on 15 December 2019. The couple lives in a luxurious house, which Richard had bought for $5 million. Quinn received a $150,000 commission from the sale.
How Tall is Christine Quinn?
Christine Quinn stands at an approximate height of 1.7 m i.e. 5 feet and 7 inches tall. She has a body weight of 132 lbs i.e. 60 kg. She has an hourglass body shape. Her body approximately measures 33-27-34 inches. She has blue eyes and blonde hair.
How Much is Christine Quinn Worth?
Christine Quinn earns from her professional career as a real estate agent. She is one of the real estate agents working in Los Angeles, marketed by the Oppenheim Group's real estate brokerage firm. She surely makes a decent amount of income from her profession. It is reported that she earns a decent amount of 5 to 6 figure commissions from each of her deals. Besides her profession, she is also a reality tv star, starring in Netflix reality series, Selling Sunset. Her net worth is estimated at $2 million at present.
Trivias About Christine Quinn You Need To Know.
- She has been featured in several magazines including Vogue.
- She has traveled to several countries in the world.
- She is known for her provocative comments as a real estate agent.