Dani Dyer - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Career, Baby, Wiki
Dani Dyer is an actress as well as a television personality who is famous for portraying her role in films such as "We Still Kill the Old Way", "Vendetta", "Run for Your Wife", "and Age of Kill". In 2006, she made her theatrical film debut in the romantic comedy movie, The Other Half. She is also the winner of the fourth series of Love Island alongside Jack Fincham. Moreover, she even participated in "Survival of the Fittest" but walked from the series on the second day due to dislocating her shoulder. She also co-hosted a podcast with her father, titled Sorted with the Dyers.
What is Dani Dyer Famous For?
- Being a TV personality and actress.
- For being cast in a supporting role in the action-comedy movie, "We Still Kill the Old Way" and for her appearances in movies such as "Vendetta", "Run for Your Wife", and "Age of Kill".
- For winning the fourth series of "Love Island" alongside Jack Fincham.
Who are the Parents of Dani Dyer?
Dani Dyer took birth on 8th August 1996 with the birth name of Dani Charlotte Dyer. She celebrated her 25th birthday as of 2021. Leo is her zodiac sign. She is from Newham, London, England, United Kingdom. Her nationality is British and her ethnicity is British-White. Her race is White.
About her parents, she was born to her father, Danny Dyer, and her mother, Joanne Mas. By profession, her dad is an Actor, Television Presenter, and Former Football Team Chairman. She also has two siblings; a younger sister whose name is Sunnie Dyer and her younger brother whose name is Arty Dyer.
Dani Dyer Career Timeline
- Initially, Dani made her professional movie debut as an extra in "The Other Half" in the year 2006 with her father which was then followed by "Doghouse" (2009), "Run for Your Wife" (2012), and "Vendetta" (2013).
- Next, she independently appeared in films including "We Still Kill the Old Way" (2014), "Age of Kill" (2015), and "Bonded by Blood 2" (2017).
- In the year 2018, she was announced as a cast member for the ITV2 reality series "Survival of the Fittest".
- She also competed in the fourth series of ITV2's "Love Island" winning the series alongside Jack Fincham with 79.66% of the final vote.
- Dyer and Fincham also starred in the three-part ITVBe reality series "Jack & Dani: Life After Love Island".
- In the year 2019, she began appearing as a guest reporter on "The One Show".
- In 2021, she began co-hosting a podcast with her father, titled "Sorted with the Dyers".
- In June 2021, she made a guest appearance in the BBC soap opera "EastEnders" as Jeanette.
Who is Dani Dyer Boyfriend?
Dani Dyer is not married yet but she is currently dating her handsome boyfriend, Jarrod Bowen since October 2021. Jarrod is a Premier League footballer by profession. Today, the lovebirds are enjoying their present life happily without any disturbances. They have been together for less than a year but the super cute couple are already discussing marriage it seems. According to the tabloids, the West Ham striker is planning to ask Dani to marry him at the end of the football season and has reportedly splashed out on an engagement ring costing over £10k. "He picked out a ring a while back and it cost him over £10,000. Jarrod used jewelers he knows Dani is a fan of and is confident she'll love the ring." Her sexual orientation is straight.
Who is Dani Dyer New Boyfriend, Jarrod Bowen?
Previously, she was in a relationship with Sam Strike in the year 2015. Sam is an actor by profession. It was reported that they met each other through Dani's father, Danny Dyer. Later, they split due to some reason. In 2018, she met TV personality, Jack Fincham as a contestant on the 4th series of ITV2's Love Island with whom she had a short affair. They even won the show together as a couple but later broke up. Then, she dated Sammy Kimmence who is an Essex-based stockbroker and amateur footballer. She started dating Sammy before her participation in the TV show "Love Island". The couple welcomed their first child, a boy named Santiago on January 23, 2021. Back in July 2021, Sammy Kimmence was jailed for defrauding two pensioners out of nearly £34,000. He took money from two men, aged 81 and 91, claiming he would invest it by placing horse-racing bets. Portsmouth Crown Court heard he instead spent the money paying off his own debts and funding his lifestyle. Kimmence, who is the partner of Love Island winner Dani Dyer, has been given a three-and-a-half-year jail sentence. He pleaded guilty to four counts of fraud against Peter Martin, of Havant, Hampshire, who died last year, totaling almost £26,000. He admitted a fifth charge of fraud against 81-year-old Peter Haynes from Okehampton, Devon, for an amount of £7,927. Kimmence pretended to work for another company and offered to continue making bets for his victims. He instead spent the money paying off his overdraft, on a hotel stay in Ibiza, paying restaurant bills, and buying clothes, the court heard. She reportedly split from Kimmence after he was jailed for 3½ years after scamming two elderly men out of £34,000.
How much is Dani Dyer Net Worth in 2022?
As of 2022, the net worth of Dani Dyer is estimated to have $2 Million. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry. She also won £25,000 on Love Island in 2018 and had her own ITV reality series. She is also making a cool amount of money via brand endorsements as she has done endorsements for brands such as MissPap, Floozy Boutique, PrettyLittleThing, Gloss Unisex Hair Salon, JK Attire, Blingin Boutique, Blue Vanilla, M Restaurants, Perfecting Your Beauty. In the year 2020, she launched a range of lip products with Vaseline. Today, she is living a cool lifestyle from her earnings.
What is Dani Dyer Height?
Beautiful and charming lady, Dani Dyer has a slim body build with the perfect height of 5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm. Her body weight consists of 50 Kg or 110 lbs. Her hair color is dark brown and she often tends to dye her hair 'blonde'. Her eye color is brown. She has a fuller lip with a prominent nose. Her eye color is green. Her body measurement is 29-27-34 in. Her shoe size is 6. She maintains her body a lot and she has a healthy body at present.
Trivias About Dani Dyer You Need To Know.
- She worked as a barmaid in Loughton, Essex before appearing on television.
- She won £25,000 on Love Island in 2018.
- In the year 2020, she launched a range of lip products with Vaseline.
- Her dad, Danny Dyer, is an Actor, Television Presenter, and Former Football Team Chairman.
- Her born name is Dani Charlotte Dyer.