Facts About Daniel Diemer
|27 Years Old
|Actor , Model , TV Personality
|Place Of Birth
|Brentwood Bay, British Columbia
|Greg Diemer who is a tennis coach and a businessman.
|Aaron Diemer who is a media and marketing professional.
|Graduate Victory Academy of Dramatic Arts in 2016
|Best Known For
|His role as Paul Munsky in Netflix's film "The Half of It" directed by Alice Wu
|"The Half of It" directed by Alice Wu
|Source of Wealth
|aniel Diemer's primary income source is from acting and modelling.Daniel is acting since his first on screen experience from 2014 and he is now looking to keep continuing his work relentlessly in acting journey.
|USD 1 million
|Diemer is dating with his long-time girlfriend Brazilian born actress and model Larissa Dias who is four years older than him
|40-32-16 is his body measurement
|Unmarried but in a Relationship with Larissa Dias
|Daniel loves adventure and quite often visits adventurous places with his buddies.
Daniel Diemer is a famous Canadian Actor, athlete, television personality, and model from Brentwood Bay, British Columbia, Canada. The young actor earned huge fame at a very early age. He became famous in the eyes of people after performing the role of Paul Munsky in the Netflix Original web series named "The Half of It". Apart from this, he has also appeared in many other shows like The Man in the High Castle, Sacred Lies, and many others. He was also interested in athletes like soccer, baseball, tennis, and others on the International Level.
- He is known for his role as Paul Munsky in Netflix's film "The Half of It" directed by Alice Wu.
- Canadian television personality who gained name and fame for acting and modeling career.
Source: Instagram @daniel_diemer
The good-looking and handsome actor Daniel Diemer took birth from his parents on Friday, June 21, 1996, in Brentwood Bay, British Columbia, Canada.
His father's name is Greg Diemer who is a tennis coach and a businessman. After working at different companies, he runs the family business, Diemer Management Consultants, in British Columbia. He hasn't revealed his mother's information. It's been said that he has a younger brother named Aaron Diemer who is a media and marketing professional with multiple companies both in the US and in Canada. He is of Dutch ethnicity, with his family originally hailing from the Netherlands. He holds Canadian nationality. He is a Christian by religion. His zodiac sign is Cancer.
About his education, he took admission to a local private school for schooling. With his 4.0 GPA, he then entered the pre-med class at Camosun College. However, he dropped out after a semester to pursue creative work, starting with modeling for an art class. He graduated from the Victoria Academy of Dramatic Arts in 2016.
Social Media Presence
As he is connected to social media, he creates accounts and gathered huge big fan followers.
- Twitter: Daniel Diemer@Daniel_Diemer and has 8693 followers.
- Instagram: Daniel Diemer@daniel_diemer and has 136K followers.
- Famous Canadian actor, athlete, television personality, and model had a struggling childhood.
- Daniel Diemer has had eight different part-time jobs, including coaching ping pong, picking blueberries, and low-level accounting work. He also authored and published a children’s book when he was 12. Daniel and his brother Aaron were raised in Brentwood Bay, where they were both athletes. Young Daniel was so good at soccer that he had the opportunity to play internationally at the mere age of 12.
- Daniel got inspired by his dad to became an athlete and turned to tennis with his dad as his coach. After that, he started playing sports along with his brother in high school. He played at the collegiate level at the University of Denver.
- He took admission to a local private school for his schooling. He decided to become an athlete since childhood. He played many sports at a professional level in his high school days. When he was looking to attend college on a tennis scholarship, he suffered a back injury that derailed his athletic career and stepped into the acting field.
- With his 4.0 GPA, he then entered the pre-med class at Camosun College. However, he dropped out after a semester to pursue creative work, starting with modeling for an art class to learn more about acting, Daniel Diemer enrolled his name at Victoria Academy for Dramatic Arts for completing his acting and drama course. Later, he started giving audition in many shows.
- Before making his on-screen debut, Diemer lived alone in a makeshift building for construction workers. he would sleep on the couch and watch some TV in his spare time and go to acting masterclasses.
- His acting career started in 2014 from a music video of Calgary pop bank Sidney York and made an on-screen debut. Daniel played a recurring role in FB web series in “Sacred Lies” in 2018 and he nailed the role and which also gained him huge attention from big productions. Next year, he was included for a recurring role in Amazon Prime’s hit second world war Sci-Fi drama “The Man in the High Castle” and appeared for just one episode. His recent work in the role of Paul Munsky in Netflix “The Half of It” certainly made him a star in making. Talking about his role, he said.
- After two years of struggling for acting and severe auditions, he landed a role in the 2016 movie "Bloody Blacksmith" and went on to star in four short movies between 2017 and 2018. He appeared in a short film titled Fremstillet Skønhed, facebook series, and sacred lies.
- In March 2019, the young actor got the best news of his career. Diemer landed his first major role in a Netflix original. He moved to New York, where he began filming The Half of It.
- His character, Paul Munsky, is a high school jock, a role that perfectly fits the former athlete, who now towers at 6’4”. Paul has a crush on Aster Flores (Alexxis Lemire) and asks Ellie Chu (Leah Lewis) to help him write love letters to her, unaware that Ellie is in love with Aster, too.
- More recently, Diemer has featured in TV movies like Hallmark’s Emma Fielding: More Bitter Than Death and Lifetime’s Family Pictures. He also had an appearance in Amazon Prime’s The Man in the High Castle.
- While filming kept Diemer in New York, he hopes to move to Los Angeles to further pursue acting in the near future.
Relationship, Dating & Girlfriend
Source: Instagram @daniel_diemer
Daniel Diemer is just 24 and still unmarried but not single. Diemer is dating his long-time girlfriend Brazilian-born actress and model Larissa Dias who is four years older than him. She was born on October 15, 1992, in Brazil, before relocating to Vancouver, Canada with her family when she was young
Height, Weight & Measurements
As an actor and model, he maintains his body properly. He has an athletic body. He is 1.91m (6 feet 3inch) tall and he is 85kg (187.39lbs). He has tattoos on his chest and his both shoulders. 40-32-16 (Chest-waist-Biceps) is his body measurements. Normally he wears shoe size(UK) no 10. His hair color is Dark Brown and Hazel is his eye color.
Net worth & Salary
Daniel Diemer's primary income source is from acting and modeling. Daniel is acting since his first on-screen experience in 2014 and he is now looking to keep continuing his work relentlessly in the acting journey. His estimated net worth as of 2020 is approx USD 1 million.
Trivias About Daniel Diemer You Need To Know.
- Before fame, he lived alone in a makeshift building for the construction workers, where he slept on the couch and watch tv in his spare time.
- He is dating Larissa Dias a Brazilian born actress herself who is relocating to Vancouver, Canada.
- Daniel Diemer's girlfriend Larissa Dias is four years older than him.
- He left his athletic career and stepped into the acting career due to his back injury.
- While studying at Christian Secondary School, he daily spent almost 3 hours in practising of his favourite sports.
- Daniel loves adventure and quite often visits adventurous places with his buddies.
- His parents belongs from Netherlands.