Last updated on August 24th, 2023 at 06:20 pm
Facts About Danny Drinkwater
|Celebrated Name||Danny Drinkwater|
|Age||33 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Danny Drinkwater|
|Place Of Birth||Manchester United|
|Parents||Will Add Soon|
|Education||Will Add Soon|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Chest Size||39 in|
|Bicep Size||14.5 in|
|Waist Size||31.5 in|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Salary||£90,000 weekly £4,680,000 per annum|
Daniel Noel Drinkwater famed as Danny Drinkwater is an English professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Burnley, on loan from fellow Premier League club Chelsea and the England national team. Previously, he played for Manchester United and Leicester City and has spent time on loan at Huddersfield Town, Cardiff City, Watford, and Barnsley. He is a Premier League winner, having won the competition with Leicester in the 2015-2016 season. Currently, his net worth is estimated at $8 million and he is a very talented footballer.
Danny Drinkwater will not be punished by Chelsea over nightclub
Danny Drinkwater will not be punished by Chelsea after he was allegedly attacked by a group of men or fight with him while drunk outside a Manchester nightclub. The midfielder, who is currently on loan at Burnley, was thrown out of the Chinawhite Club in Manchester 10 days ago. He was left with bruises, cuts to his face and a badly injured ankle after the incident and is likely to be out of action for several weeks while he receives treatment. It is understood Chelsea have been in touch with Drinkwater to check that he is okay, but any further action is being left to Burnley.
- Being a high skilled midfielder and an excellent teammate.
- Drinkwater has been identified for his tremendous passing skills often resulting in creating scoring situations for his teammates.
Early Life of Danny Drinkwater
Danny Drinkwater was born on 5th March 1990, in Manchester United as Daniel Noel Drinkwater. His nationality is English and his ethnicity is White. His religion is Christian. His brother's name is James Drinkwater. He was a Manchester United fan from an early age. There is no information regarding his parents, siblings, education but it will be added soon. As of 2019, he celebrated his 27th birthday with his friends and families.
Body Measurements of Danny Drinkwater
Danny Drinkwater is a very handsome footballer with athletic body build. He has a tall height of 5 feet 10 inches. His balanced weight consists of 176 lbs. His eye color is blue and his hair color is dark brown. His chest size is 39 in, biceps size is 14.5 in, waist size is 31.5 in.
Career of Danny Drinkwater
- At the age of nine, Danny Drinkwater joined the Manchester United Academy in the year 2006.
- He became frequent in the Manchester United under-18 team after many years of training.
- In his first season at the club, he made 27 appearances and scoring two goals.
- He made his professional club debut on 31st July 2008 against Liverpool in the 2008 Lancashire Senior Cup.
- He was further sent on a loan to Huddersfield Town.
- In the 2008-2009 season, he became a regular in the reserve team, making 18 appearances and getting on the scoresheet twice.
- He joined Huddersfield Town on loan for the duration of the 2009-2010 season on 14th August 2009 to gain the 1st team experience as he couldn't do in Manchester United.
- He spotted his first goal for Huddersfield came three days later his signing in a 7-1 home win over Brighton & Hove Albion.
- He won 32 caps for the club scoring 2 goals.
- Later Manchester United agreed for Drinkwater to spend a season-long loan spell at Cardiff City.
- The signing was officially confirmed on 6th August 2010 and his debut for the club came two days later in their 1-1 home draw against Sheffield United.
- He then played only games for the club because he was recalled from Manchester United on 25th January 2011 and just three days after his return, he joined Watford on 28th January 2011 on loan until the end of the season.
- He joined Leicester City on 20th January 2012.
- After being named Championship Player of the Month for December 2013, he was also one of three players who received a nomination for the Championship Player of the Year Award.
- He had his most successful year as a professional, scoring seven goals and being named to the PFA Championship Team of the Year alongside teammates Kasper Schmeichel and Wes Morgan, as Leicester were promoted to the Premier League after winning the Championship.
- He then joined Premier League champions Chelsea on a five-year contract for a £35 million fee on 1st September 2017.
- Upon arrival, he joined the team alongside Antonio Rudiger, N'Golo Kante, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, and David Luiz.
- He made his debut on 25 October in the last 16 of the EFL Cup, playing an hour of a 2-1 home win over Everton.
- He made his first Premier League start for the Blues in a 1-1 draw against Liverpool at Anfield on 25 November.
- He scored his first goal for Chelsea, a well-executed half volley, in a 5-0 home win over Stoke City on 30th December.
- His first season at Chelsea saw him make 22 appearances in all competitions, including four in the Blues’ triumphant FA Cup campaign.
- He signed for Premier League club Burnley on 8th August 2019 on loan until 6th January 2020.
International career of Danny Drinkwater
- Danny made his debut for the England under-18 team in their 2-0 win over Ghana, where he scored the second goal of the match.
- His second under-18 cap came in a 2-0 win over Austria.
- He also made appearances for the England under-19s between 2008 and 2009.
- He was called up to the full England squad for the first time on 17 March 2016, ahead of friendlies against Germany and the Netherlands.
- He was named in Roy Hodgson's 26-man provisional squad for UEFA Euro 2016 but was one of three players axed for the final selection.
Net Worth of Danny Drinkwater
As of 2019, Danny Drinkwater has an estimated net worth of $8 million. His source of income is from his football career. In the year 2017, he switched to Chelsea netting for $30 million. Currently, the hunk gets paid £90,000 weekly i.e, around £4,680,000 per annum as salary from Chelsea. As per records he used to have an annual salary of $3.2 million in his former club Leicester City. His market value as of December 2018, is reported €15 million.
Marital Status, Dating, Girlfriend, Child
Danny Drinkwater is neither married nor in a relationship but he is living a single life. He prefers his love life low-key and really far from the media's attention. Nevertheless, the hunk is a father who is blessed with a little baby boy. He often shares adorable pictures with his little one. However, he has nor revealed any information about his son's mother. At present, he is living a happy life without any disturbances.