Donald Cerrone - Bio, Cowboy Cerrone, Net Worth, Affairs, Wife, Sherdog, UFC, Record, Al Iaquinta, Conor Mcgregor, Ranking, Age, Height, Weight, Wiki
Donald Anthony Cerrone better known as Donald Cerrone is a professional American MMA fighter competing in the UFC's Lightweight and Welterweight division. He was a professional kickboxer before he moved to MMA fighting. Cerrone is holding the 10th position in the official UFC Lightweight ranking as of August 2016 and currently ranked #12 in the official UFC welterweight rankings. He is the only player in the UFC/WEC history to have the most post-fight bonuses (18). Read more Donald Cerrone net worth, wiki, wife, height, weight, age, and girlfriend here in the post.
What is Donald Cerrone known for?
- The "busiest" fighter in the UFC.
Where is Donald Cerrone born?
Back to his early life, Donald Cerrone was born as Donald Anthony Cerrone in Colorado, Springs, the United States. He is an American by his nationality and his ethnicity is white (Mexican heritage). Further, his birth sign is Aries and Cowboy is currently 34 years of age.
Cerrone grew up in Denver, Colorado and attended Air Academy High School for his early education. He had to live with his grandparents after his parents got separated when he was a child. He was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder as a child.
When did Donald Cerrone pursue his fighting career?
- Moving to his professional career in mixed martial arts. He started his career in Commerce City, Colorado at a gymnasium called Freedom Fighters and began training with Jon Jones and Rashad Evans.
- He signed a contract to fight in the World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC). Later in 2010, WEC merged with the UFC, and then all fighters of WEC were shifted to UFC.
- He faced Nate Diaz at UFC 141 on 30 December 2011 and lost the back-and-forth fight via unanimous decision. Currently, he is one of the paramount players of UFC and there is info that on February 21, 2016, he is going to face Tim Means in a welterweight. He is often termed as the best fighter in welterweight by Dana White.
- He defeated Yancy Medeiros on Sunday night’s UFC Austin show in February. He then faced Leon Edwards but went on to lose the match.
- On November 10, 2018, he faced Mike Perry at UFC Fight Night: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez. He won the fight via Submission (armbar) in round one.
- He recently faced Al Iaquinta on May 4, 2019, at UFC Fight Night: Iaquinta vs. Cowboy. He won the fight via unanimous decision. This fight earned him the Fight of the Night bonus award.
What are the achievements of Donald Cerrone?
Cerrone has gained several achievements during his MMA career. Fighting under UFC, he has won the titles like Fight of the Night for three times, Knockout of the Night for three times, Performance of the Night for five times, and Submission of the Night for two times.
He has also won Fight of the night for the five times while he played with WEC. His fight versus Benson Henderson played on 2009 October 9 was the Fight of the year 2009.
Does Donald Cerrone engage Lindsay Sheffield?
Currently, he is in an affair with a lovely girlfriend, Lindsay Sheffield. The couple is often caught in public and private place together. However, in the future, Lindsay can be his spouse, but at present, there is no confirm news regarding it. He is cheerful, joyful and decent and enjoying his game and love his girlfriend.
In 2014, the duo got engaged. In April 2018, he revealed that his girlfriend is pregnant with their first child and are expecting a baby soon. On June 29, 2018, Cerrone and his fiancée welcomed their first child, have a son, Dacson Danger Cerrone.
How much is Donald Cerrone net worth?
Donald Cerrone has an estimated net worth of $7 million in 2019, including all of his properties and incomes. Being an MMA fighter, he doesn't receive a fixed salary, instead gets paid for each match.
His total MMA career earnings are reported to be $5,704,800. Currently, he earns over $200,000 from his one fight but used to received only $50,000 previously.
How tall is Donald Cerrone?
For his daunting career, Cerrone has got the right body. He stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m) which is quite proportional to his body weight of 77 kg (170 lbs). The talented fighter has an admirable reach of 73 inches reach which aids his knockouts.
Trivias About Donald Cerrone You Need To Know.
- American professional mixed martial artist and former professional Kickboxer, with black belts in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Gaidojutsu.
- He was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder as a child.