Doug Hehner - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Wife, Family, Baby, Parents, Personal Life, Age, Wiki, Facts, Height, Career, Job, Profession, TV Shows, Kids
Dough Hehner is an American reality TV star who married his fellow co-star Jamie Otis as part of the experiment in the TV show, Married at First Sight. The couple decided to stay in the marital relationship and ever since they are together. After that, the couple appeared in the TV show, Married at First Sight: The First Year (2015-16). Currently, He was working as a business development manager. Further, he has more than 241K followers on his Instagram, 68.2K followers on his Twitter, and 35.1K followers on his Facebook account. Let's know more about him through this article.
What is Doug Hehner famous for?
- An American Reality Star.
- His appearances on the first season of the American version of Married at First Sight.
Where is Doug Hehner from?
Recalling his early life, Dough was born in New Jersey to his parents in the year 1983. However, his parent's information is not available. Similarly, he is of American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Further, his birth sign is Libra.
For education, He completed his schooling and high school studies in New Jersey.
What does Doug Hehner do for a living?
- Moving towards his career, Dough worked as a Solutions Consultant with iCIMS before appearing on Married at First Sight. He was cast on the US-based Lifetime reality television show in 2014.
- He got married to Jamie Otis on the show, as part of the experiment and after six weeks of their wedding, the couple decided to stay in the marital relationship.
- They became one of two couples from the first season of the show to remain together till the end.
- From 2015 to 2016, He appeared on a spinoff of the show entitled Married at First Sight: The First Year with his wife Jamie Otis.
- After that, He joined Dodge Data and Analytics where he is currently working as a business development manager.
Are Jamie and Doug still together?
Reflecting on his personal life, Doug is married to his long-term girlfriend, Jamie Otis. The couple met on the show, 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' and started dating each other. Later, the couple married on 23rd March 2014. Together, the couple is blessed with two children named Henley Grace and Hendrix Douglas. Also, Otis suffered two miscarriages. Presently, the couple lives blissfully with their children and seems to be happy a lot.
How much is Doug Hehner worth?
Being a reality TV star, Goug has a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $200 Thousand and he was paid $15,000 per episode as of 2020.
How tall is Doug Hehner?
Observing his body statistics, Dough stands a height of 6 feet 3 inches, and his current weight is yet to be disclosed. Also, his body statistics and his other body information are yet to disclose. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Doug Hehner You Need To Know.
- Ironically, having appeared on Married at First Sight, he is also an ordained minister who performs wedding ceremonies.
- His wife Jamie Otis is expecting their second child together will be a boy in Spring 2020.