Carol Burnett Daughter, Erin Hamilton - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Relationships, Father, Siblings, Age, Drug, Facts, Wiki, Height, Children
Erin Hamilton is an American dancer and electronic music singer who is mostly known as the daughter of actress, Carol Brunett, and TV producer, Joe Hamilton. She is also known for her hit singles like "The Flamen 08" and "Control Yourself". With the release of her debut album titled "One World" in 1999, she gained much popularity and fame all around the world.
Hamilton was a member of blues and jazz bands like "As Is" and "Komba Kalla" before turning to electronic music. She has also scored several hits on the US Hot Dance Club Party Chart.
With her ongoing struggle against drug addiction, Hamilton's mother, Carol Burnett has petitioned the court to make her a legal guardian of Hamilton's 14-year-old son named Dylan.
What is Erin Hamilton famous for?
- Famous as American dance and electronic music singer
- Known as the daughter of actress, Carol Brunett, and TV producer, Joe Hamilton
Everything To Know About Carol Burnett
Where was Erin Hamilton born?
Erin Hamilton was born on 14th August 1968. She was born in Los Angels, United States. She holds an American nationality. Her birth name is Erin Kate Hamilton. Her ethnicity is White while Leo is her zodiac sign.
She was born as the youngest child of Joe Hamilton(father) and Carol Burnett(mother). Her father was a TV producer while her mother is a well-known actress. She had two elder sisters, Carrie Hamilton and Jody Hamilton.
Carrie was an actress and singer who died on 20th January 2002 of pneumonia as a complication of lung and brain cancer. Before her father got married to her mother, he already was the father of 8 children. Her parents got divorced in 1984.
She was raised in her hometown, Los Angels along with her sisters. She did her schooling from Los Angels High School. She was interested in music since her childhood. Her mother encouraged her to continue singing as her career. Later, she attended Los Angels Music and Art School.
Erin Hamilton's Career: Highlights
- Erin Hamilton started her professional music career in 1997 by being a member of several jazz and blues-influenced band.
- She also played at the House of Blues while in the band.
- In the year 1998, she released her first dance music single "Dream Weaver" which charted at 20 on US dance. Her single was a cover version of Gary Wright's 1975 hit "Dream Weaver".
- She collaborated with artists like Bette Midler and Whitney Houston for promoting her debut album.
- Her first and only album, "One world" was released in 1999 that included cover songs "The Flame".
- Her album's song "The Flame" ranked 12 on US dance.
- She remixed her single "The Flame" and re-released as "The Flame 08" in 2008 which charted at no.1 on the US Hot Dance Club Play chart.
- Her other singles are "Satisfied(1999)", "I Got the Music in Me", and "The Temple(2000).
- She released her single "Control Yourself" in 2008 which charted at no.1 on US dance.
Who is Erin Hamilton married to?
The American singer, Erin Hamilton is married to Kurt West. The couple tied the knot with each other in 2005. They are blessed with a son named Dylan who was born in 2007. Previously, she was married to Trae Carlson. Carlson is a producer and writer. Together, they also had a son, Zachary who was born in 1997.
After getting divorced from Carlson, Hamilton also dated Tanya Sanchez who later died by suicide in 2001. At present, she is living in Los Angels.
As Hamilton has been struggling through drug addiction and other circumstances in 2020 that has been impacting her immediate family dynamic, her mother Carol Brunett and Brian Miller(step-father) have petitioned the court to be appointed legal guardian of her 14-year-old son named Dylan.
What is the net worth of Erin Hamilton?
The American dance and electric music singer, Erin Hamilton earns a good amount of money from her profession. As of 2020, she has an estimated net worth of $2 million. Her net worth includes all her property and her present earnings. She is living a luxurious lifestyle with her earnings.
How tall is Erin Hamilton?
The 52 years aged, Erin Hamilton has a well-maintained body. She has a fair complexion with Blonde hair and a blue pair of eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 4inches(1.65m) and has a bodyweight of 61kg. Her body measurement is 33-22-32 inches. Her shoe size is 7(US).