Geoffrey Arend - Bio, Movies, Net Worth, Affair, Married, Wife, Height, Age, Facts, Wiki, Family, Divorce, Ethnicity, Awards, Christian Hendricks
Geoffrey Arend is an American film, television, voice and theatre actor. He is best known for his role as Ethan Gross on the ABC drama series Body of Proof and currently plays Matt Mahoney on the CBS political drama series Madam Secretary (2014-present).
What is Geoffrey Arend famous for?
- An American film, television, voice and theatre actor.
- His roles in movies Devil, Save the Date, An American Carol, Loveless in Los Angeles, Worst Friend etc.
Who is Christina Hendricks husband?
Geoffrey Arend was born in Manhattan, New York. He was born as the eldest of two sons, born to Richard and Rayana Arend. His father was of mixed European descent (German, Scottish) while his mother was a Muslim from Pakistan. Growing up in such parenthood, he knows about both the religions and respects them equally.
Describing his mother as somewhat reserved and orthodox, he says it was her who inspired him to act. As a child, he grew up with his brother in Manhattan, New York and attended the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts. Learning to sing from an early age, he also learned to play instruments at his school. Alongside that, he also started to act as well as dance and was a good performer by the end of his time there. He graduated from there in 196 and worked in some off- Broadways theatres and plays before he completed his further education. With no particular religious views, Geoffrey is an American by nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
Geoffrey Arend Career and Achievements
- In 1998, Arend started his professional career as a voice-over artist, and joined the cast of Daria, lending his voice to the character Charles “Upchuck” Ruttheimer III.
- Furthermore, Arend made his appearance in several TV shows such as Greek, Love Monkey, Undeclared, Law and Order, Body of Proof, The Closer, Medium and much more.
- Later, He made his big screen debut with a comedy movie known as Super Troopers. He played the role of a college boy. The movie was released in the year 2011.
- Moreover, Arend had appeared in many comedy series like Porn ‘n Chicken released in 2002, National Lampoon’s Pledge This! in 2006 & The Ringer which was released a year before in 2005. In Ringer, he played the role of the mentally challenged man. whereas Save the Date was released in 2012 which was an English Film.
- Furthermore, Devil in 2010 & 500 Days of Summer in 2009. Also, he joined the cast of TNT drama truth in Advertising in the year 2008.
His other notable movies are Save the Date (2012), An American Carol (2008), Loveless in Los Angeles (2007), Worst Friend (2014), The Angry Birds Movie (2016) and etc.
- Also his some well-known roles are in Garden State (2004), Peep World (2010), Dream Corp, LLC (2016), American Dad! (2017), etc.
Who is Geoffrey Arend married to?
Moving towards his personal life, Geoffrey is a married man. He married actress Christina Hendricks on 11 October 2009 after having a love affair of years. The couple together looks extremely happy. Till now there are no rumors regarding issues and conflict in their relationship. However, the couple yet is not ready for children and focusing on their career.
How much is Geoffrey Arend worth?
Geoffrey's main source of income is TV series, movies, and video games. As of 2019, his estimated net worth is $1 million. Currently, he is living a lavish life with his wife.
How tall is Geoffrey Arend?
Observing his body measurements, he stands a height of 6 feet 3 inches. He has a balanced weight of 86 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of dark brown eyes and black hair color. His other body information will be updated soon.
Trivias About Geoffrey Arend You Need To Know.
- His father has German and Scottish ancestry. His mother is Pakistani.
- He was Married to Christina Hendricks on October 11, 2009.
- The couple has not a child yet.