Griffin Gluck - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Girlfriend, Dating History, Parents, Sister, Family, Age, Birthday, Nationality, Facts, Wiki, Height, Tattoo
Griffin Gluck is an American actor, model, and social media personality. He is best known for portraying the lead roles of Mason Warner in the TV series "Private Practice" and Charlie in the TV series "Red Band Society". He has also appeared as Rafe Khatchadorian in the movie "Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life" and Jack Dunkleman in the movie "Tall Girl".
Griffin Gluck also has an incredible fan base on social media platforms. As of June 2020, he has about 1.4m followers on his Instagram account: @ griffingluck and over 40k followers on his Twitter account: @griffingluck.
What is Griffin Gluck famous for?
- Famous as an American Teen Actor.
- Portraying the lead roles of Rafe Khatchadorian in the movie "Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life".
Where was Griffin Gluck born?
Griffin Gluck was born in Los Angeles, California, the U.S. on August 24, 2000. His birth name is Griffin Alexander Gluck. He holds an American nationality and belongs to a Multiracial ethnic background. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He was born to father, Cellin Gluck who is a film director and producer and mother, Karin Beck who is a line producer. He has an older sister, Caroline Paris Gluck who is an actress. His paternal grandparents were Sumi Hiramoto (grandmother) and Jay Fred Gluck (grandfather) who was a prominent historian, archaeologist, and Japanophile. He is of Japanese and Austrian Jewish descent from his father's side and of German, English, Scottish, Irish, and Polish ancestry from his mother's side.
Griffin Gluck's Career Highlights
- Griffin Gluck started acting in a summer children's showcase of "Guys & Dolls" at Palisades Playhouse with his sister, Caroline Paris Gluck.
- His first major role was as a three-year-old in a short film, "Time Out" which was directed by Robbie Chafitz and co-produced by his father, Cellin Gluck.
- In 2011, he appeared as Michael in the film "Just Go with It". His performance in this movie led him to a "Young Artist Award" nomination.
- Thereafter, he featured in the TV series, "Private Practice" as Mason Warner.
- In 2013, Griffin appeared in an American sitcom called "Back in the Game" from 20th Century Fox TV which aired from September 25, 2013, to December 11, 2013.
- In 2014, he co-starred as Charlie on the Fox series "Red Band Society".
- In 2015, he appeared in several films and TV series including, on the films: "Batman vs. Robin", "Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant", "All Hallows' Eve 2" and on the TV series: "About a Boy", "Cuckoo", "Life in Pieces".
- In 2016, Griffin got his first film lead role playing Rafe Khatchadorian in the movie "Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life" which was based on one of the hit novels of James Patterson. In the same year, he also appeared on the TV show "Impastor" and comedy film "Why Him?".
- In 2017, he portrayed the character of ‘Dylan’ in two episodes of the TV series "The Mick".
- In 2018, he has also performed as a voice artist in the American computer-animated film "The Boxcar Children: Surprise Island".
- He also played the role of Sam Ecklund in both seasons of Netflix mockumentary television series "American Vandal".
- On September 13, 2019, he has also appeared in Netflix's original movie "Tall Girl" as Jack Dunkleman.
- Recently, he has featured in the movie: "Dinner in America" (2020) as Kevin and in the TV series: "Locke & Key" as Gabe.
Griffin Gluck's Awards and Nominations
- Griffin Gluck was nominated in the category of "Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actor" for his work in Just Go with It at the 33rd Young Artist Awards.
- In 2017, he was nominated in the category of "Best Young Ensemble Cast in a Feature Film -Young Entertainer Award " for his work in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life.
Everything To Know About Sabrina Carpenter
Griffin Gluck's Girlfriend
Currently, Griffin Gluck is living his single life. Previously, Gluck was in a relationship with Sabrina Carpenter who is a renowned singer and actress. They met each other for the first while filming the 2019 Netflix movie, "Tall Girl" and began dating.
Before the pandemic of COVID-19, Carpenter also accompanied Gluck to the New York premiere of his latest film "Big Time Adolescence" where the couple walked the red carpet separately but then got cozy together at the after-party. However, the couple got recently broke up but what led them to separate haven't confirmed yet.
Once, Griffin Gluck had a romantic relationship with a girl named Natalie Jones.
Griffin Gluck's Height
Griffin Gluck is a handsome man. He stands a height of 1.71 m (5 feet and 8 inches) tall and has a body weight of 68 kg (149 lbs.). His body measurements are 42-30-35 inches. He has a fair complexion with Dark Brown hair and blue pair of eyes. He wears a shoe size of 9 (UK). His sexual orientation is straight.
Griffin Gluck's Net Worth
Griffin Gluck has quite a good earning from his profession as a successful actor. He earns from his films and television shows. As of 2020, he has an estimated net worth of $2.6 million. His net worth expected to grow in the future as he is still active in his career.
Currently, Griffin Gluck is living in Los Angeles with his mother, father, and sister.