Jason Nash - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Wife, Affair, Girlfriend, Nationality, Age, Birthday, Family, Parents, Siblings, Height, Wiki, Facts, Children
Jason Nash is an American actor, comedian, and Youtube personality who got recognition for being the semi-finalist on the American reality television talent competition "Last Comic Standing" in 2010. Nash has appeared in various television series including "House," "1000 Ways to Die", and "Liza on Demand." He is also known for starring and co-producing the movie "Jashon Nash is Married" in 2016 and for his channel on Vine. He currently runs the Youtube channel of his own name "Jason Nash" with around 3.2 million subscribers. Before opening his youtube channel in 2016, he used to be one of the Vlog Squad in David Dobrik's vlogs.
He is active in the social media platform with around 2.6 million followers on his verified Instagram account:@jasonnash and has around 1 million followers on his Twitter account:@jasonnash
What is Jason Nash famous for?
- Famous as an American actor, comedian, and Youtube personality
- Known for being the semi-finalist on the American reality television talent competition "Last Comic Standing"
Where is Jason Nash from?
Jason Nash was born on May 23, 1973, in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. His birth name is Jason Eric Nash. He holds an American nationality. His ethnicity is mixed while Tauras is his zodiac sign. He is of Asian descent.
He was born in a well to do family in Boston. His mother, Lorraine Nash married his fellow Youtuber, David Dobrik on May 15, 2019. However, the couple got divorced on November 22, 2019, which followed their separation after a month of their marriage.
Nash was raised in his hometown, Boston. He did his schooling at Medfield High School. Later, he attended the University of Massachusetts but he left after a year. Since his childhood, he wanted to do something creative. As a child, he used to consider filmmaker, Woody Allen as his idol and he wanted to follow in his footstep but he couldn't chase his dream of becoming a comedian in Boston.
So, he moved to Los Angeles. Then, he started his channel on Vine which quickly gained a million followers. It became his first step in the social media world. He then trained with the Upright Citizens Brigade.
Jason Nash Career Highlights
- Jason Nash started his career by being a member of the sketch group "Prince, Nash, and Blieden". The group got to perform at the Aspen Comedy Festival and also received opportunities and attention from Fox and NBC.
- He worked for Norm McDonald for "Saturday Night Live" behind the curtains.
- He then became a cast member on VH1 for a comedy sketch show "Random Play". He continued his acting career by working in various TV series and films including "See for Yourself", "Random Play", "Flusher," and "Batman Beyond".
- He also appeared in the role of Waiter in the American sitcom "Drake & Josh" in 2005.
- In the year 2006, he created his web series for MTV titled "The Shaman" in which he starred as well. The show became a success.
- He co-created the long-lasting podcast "Guys with Feelings" in the same year.
- He portrayed the role of Process paper server in the American medical drama television series "House" in 2009.
- Nash got his career breakthrough after he participated and became the semi-finalist on the American reality television talent competition "Last Comic Standing".
- From 2007 to 2010, he appeared in numerous roles in the animated television series "SuperNews!".
- In 2016, he starred, wrote, and directed in his Comedy Central web series "Jason Nash is Married". The show was based on his one-person show "In the Land of Tall Buildings and Red Fire Engines." The show became a huge success.
- In the same year, he directed and starred in his own screenplay, a comedy film "FML".
- He has also worked on other TV series like "1000 Ways to Die", "The Simpsons", and "Liza on Demand".
- He then became a member of The Vlog Squad and began appearing in David Dobrik's vlogs until he opened his youtube channel in 2016.
- Nash currently is busy working on his youtube channel "Jason Nash" which has over 3.2 million subscribers. He uploads 2-3 videos on his Youtube channel in a week.
- He also runs a weekly podcast named "Views" along with his fellow Youtuber, David Dobrik since 2017.
Jason Nash Wife
Jason Nash is a married and divorced man. He is currently single. Previously, he was married to his ex-wife, Marney Hochman. They met each other during college and dated her for many years before marriage. However, they parted away due to some misunderstanding.
They together share two children, Watt Nash and Charley Nash. He also had a second youtube channel "Jason Nash Family" which was for his family. However, the channel was shut down after Marney requested him to do so to keep their children far from the vlogs. Then, he was in a relationship with his fellow Youtuber Trisha Paytas. They dated each other from 2017 to February 2019. At present, Nash is living a happy single life in Los Angeles, California.
Jason Nash Net Worth
Jason Nash is a YouTuber, actor, and comedian who has quite healthy earnings from his stable and successful career as an actor, comedian, and YouTuber. Having started his youtube career in the early 2000s that lasted for over 20 years and still ongoing, Nash has easily managed to amass a million worth of fortune from his several shows and series.
With his several shows and youtube videos, Nash has managed to amass a wealthy fortune estimated to be around $1 million as of 2020. He is living a lavish and luxurious lifestyle with his earnings.
Jason Nash Height
Jason Nash is a good-looking man in his mid-40s. He stands tall with a height of 6ft 2nches(1.88m) while his body weighs around 80kg(176 lbs). His body has a fair complexion with brown hair and blue eyes. He has tattoos planted over his back.
Trivias About Jason Nash You Need To Know.
- Jason Nash loves to smoke.
- He is a very good friend of David Dobrik and Brandon Calvillo
- He uploaded his very first video on his YouTube channel on December 2, 2016.
- His ex-wife is his college sweetheart.