Jenna Jameson - Bio, Net Worth, Affair, Age, Wiki, Height, Facts
Jenna Jameson is an American entrepreneur, businesswoman, model, writer, and television personality. She has been named "The Queen of Porn" and the most well-known performer in adult entertainment in the world. Moreover, she has received the XRCO Best new STarlet Award, the AVN Best New Starlet Award, and the Fans of X-Rated Entertainment (F.O.X.E.) Video Vixen Award and was the first entertainer to take home all three awards.
What is Jenna Jameson Famous For?
- An American businesswoman, model, writer, and television personality.
- The world’s most celebrated grown-up diversion performer.
Where was Jenna Jameson born?
Talking about her early life, Jenna Jameson was born as Jenna Marie Massoli on April 9, 1974. She experienced her childhood in Las Vegas, Nevada. Her father Laurence Henry Massoli was a police officer, and her mother Brooke Hunt was a Las Vegas dancer. Jameson had just a couple of years with her mom, who kicked the bucket from skin malignancy on February 20, 1976. She began taking ballet lessons as a child. She trained as a dancer for over fifteen years. At 16 years old, she exited the home to live with her boyfriend. There is no information about her education history.
Jenna Jameson's Career Highlights
- Jenna Jameson began working as a Las Vegas showgirl, following in her mother's showbiz career. She left the job though since she was not paid enough. Later, Jack, her boyfriend convinced her to become a strip dancer. As she was underage, she utilized fraudulent documents, and soon she was making $2000 per night.
- In 1991, she began posing for nude photographs in Los Angeles for photographer Suze Randall in addition to dancing with the objective of being accepted into Penthouse.
- Jameson made her screen debut in an adult film in 1993. She filmed an intimate moment with another girl during her first adult video shoot.
- She worked on two additional movies in 1994, "Up and Cummers 10", and "Up and Cummers 11". While still in Las Vegas, she continued to make pornographic films after becoming increasingly well known.
- She portrayed a reporter investigating a porn set in her first big-budget film, Blue Movie (1995), which won numerous AVN Awards.
- Jameson received the XRCO Best new STarlet Award, the AVN Best New Starlet Award, and the Fans of X-Rated Entertainment (F.O.X.E.) Video Vixen Award in 1996 from three significant organizations. She was the first entertainer to take home all three awards.
- Along with Jay Grdina, she founded an adult entertainment company ClubJenna in 2000.
- She started making a sizable income from her adult DVDs and strip club routines in 2001. She appeared in strip clubs for two weeks each month and shot about five films a year.
- She served as the host of Jenna's American Sex Star on Playboy TV between 2005 and 2006, a competition show where aspiring porn actors perform for a chance to sign with her business, ClubJenna.
- In 2007, Jenna confirmed that she was retiring from pornographic performances.
- She nonetheless keeps working for "ClubJenna". She attended the 2013, "Exxxotica New Jersey" event after she retired, and later that year she started working as a webcam model.
- She also served as the MC for the "2014 XBIZ Awards" in January 2014.
- In 2015, she represented the United States in the 2015 season of "Celebrity Big Brother", the British reality show.
- Moreover, She has released her autobiography in 2004, and her second book, the erotic fiction novel, Sugar, was released in October 2013.
Jenna Jameson's Personal life And Affair
Jenna Jameson was married twice and had a number of affairs in her past. Currently, she is living with her boyfriend with whom she shares a child.
She had a physical relationships with 30 men and 100 women off-screen in her life. She also revealed that her best lesbian relationship was with Nikki Tyler. The couple lived together for several years before they split up.
Jenna Jameson was first married to her boyfriend turned husband Brad Armstrong in 1996. The couple separated only after 10 weeks of their marriage although they legally divorced in March 2001. After that, her husband Brad revealed Jameson’s affair with Jorge Araya Montoya.
After that Jenna Jameson was engaged to Jay Grdina. He was her only on-screen partner from 1998 to Jameson’s retirement in January of 2008. The couple tied the knot on June 22, 2003, after being engaged in December 2000. They also bought a 6,700-square-style mansion for $2 million in Scottsdale, Arizona, in 2002.
Moreover, Jameson and her husband Jay broke up their marital relationship in 2006. Jenna blamed her skin cancer in 2004 and infertility led her to divorce. In the same year, Jenna was romantically linked with mixed martial artist and retired UFC champion Tito Ortiz, whom she first met on Myspace. After that, he stated that Ortiz fell in love with Jenna in an interview on The Howard Stern Show, on November 30, 2006. The couple shares two children, Jesse Jameson Ortiz (2009) and Journey Jette Ortiz (2009).
Jameson then officially filed for divorce from her previous husband Grdina on December 12, 2006. In August 2008, she made public they were expecting twins in April 2009 and she gave birth to twin boys, Jesse, and Journey on March 16, 2009.
Jameson again separated from Ortiz in 2012. She was also engaged with several other guys including Justin Sterling and Eric Price.
In 2016, she announced that she is expecting a child with her boyfriend, Lior Bitton after dating for a year. Finally, on April 6, 2017, they share a child, Batel Lu Bitton. Jameson lost sixty pounds. Since giving birth to her daughter in 2017, she became a regular adherent of the Keto diet and lost an incredible amount of weight.
What is Jenna Jameson's Net Worth And Earnings?
Jenna Jameson is earning a handsome net worth from her several famous videos and her company which is appraised to be $30 million.
In 2005, Jameson along with a group of business investors purchased Babes Cabaret, a strip club in Arizona. The following year, she hosted a ''Vivid Club Henna Super Bowl Party'' at the Zoo Club for $500 to $1000 ticket price. Moreover, she owns a brand and also released her own perfume called, Heartbreak in 2009.
Besides, Jameson bought a house in Hollywood Hills in 2006 for $1.8 million. Two years later, she again bought another mansion in Huntington Beach worth $1.9 million. She has a collection of luxurious cars like:
- Yellow Lamborghini = $199,800 to $460,247.
- Mercedes Benz S Class = $99900 to $131400.
- BMW M5 = $104000.
What are the Body Measurements of Jenna Jameson?
Moving towards her body measurements, Jenna Jameson is a very beautiful and tall lady. Jenna has a perfect body that measures 36-25-35 inches. She stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Trivias About Jenna Jameson You Need To Know.
- She had her husband's name tattooed on the ring finger of her right hand.
- In her autobiography, She explained that she was beaten with rocks and gang-raped by 4 boys after a football game at Fromberg High School. Later, she accidentally entered the same car as her attackers and was raped a 2nd time while trying to hitchhike a ride home. Jenna was only 16 years old at the time. She also added, that instead of telling her father about the incident, she decided to leave home and moved in with one of the accused rapists named Jack.
- She got extensively tattooed during 2014, with two full sleeves covering both arms.
- She is bisexual and had a physical relationship with 30 men and 100 women off-screen in her life.
- The first stage name that she gave herself was “Jennasis”.