Jennie Garth - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Divorce, David Abrams, Kids, Movies, TV Shows, Beverly Hills, 90210, Health, Height, Parents, Age, Facts, Wiki
The 47 Years old actress, Jennifer Eve Garth famed as Jennie Garth is a well-known actress from the USA who is famous for her role as Kelly Taylor throughout the Beverly Hills, 90210 franchise (1990-2000) and Val Tyler on the sitcom What I Like About You (2002-2006). In the year 2012, she starred in her own reality show, Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country on CMT. Overall, she is a very talented actress.
Jennie Garth Shares Her Heart Health Journey
Growing up, both of Jennie Garth’s parents had heart issues. Her mom and dad struggled with high cholesterol and high blood pressure and at 37, her father was diagnosed with arterial sclerosis and had his first heart attack. “I spent the next 30 or so years watching what the disease did to him and to our family. And it was pretty hard to live with,” she said. So knowing her family history, when she turned 30, Garth went to a cardiologist in order to be proactive about her health. It was then that she was told that she had a leaky heart valve. Her condition, says Garth, is fortunately not serious but it’s something she’s grateful that her doctors can now stay on top of.
- For her main role as Kelly Taylor in Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990-2000) franchise that set off a series of TV spin-offs in continuation of the storyline.
Who are the parents of Jennie Garth?
Jennie Garth was born on 3rd April 1972 as Jennifer Eve Garth in Urbana, Illinois, the USA. Her nationality is American and she is of mixed ethnicity. She is the youngest of seven children of Carolyn Garth and John Garth, but she is the only child of both. She spent her childhood in Sadorus and Arcola, Illinois. Her family settled in Glendale, Arizona when Garth was around thirteen years old. She was first discovered at a local talent competition by Hollywood scout and manager, Randy James. As of 2019, she celebrated his 47th birthday with his parents and friend. She attended Greenway High School as a freshman and transferred to Apollo High School in her sophomore year. She left school during her junior year to work in Los Angeles with James and would later obtain her high school diploma in California.
How Jennie Garth began her Career?
- Jennie Garth landed her first role in the television sitcom Growing Pains as Denise in the year 1989.
- She also appeared as Ericka McCray in the TV film Brand New Life (1989-1990).
- In the year 1990, she landed the role of Kelly Taylor in the series Beverly Hills, 90210 and she portrayed the role until 2000.
- She also won a Young Artist Award and was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for the role.
- She was also instrumental in launching the spin-offs Melrose Place and 90210, with the character of Kelly becoming a continuity icon by appearing in the most franchise episodes.
- Her successful role on Beverly Hills, 90210 opened the door to several lead roles in made-for-TV films in the 1990s, including Danielle Steel’s Star (1993), Without Consent (1994), Lies of the Heart: The Story of Laurie Kellogg (1994), Falling for You (1995), and An Unfinished Affair (1996).
- She also had minor and supporting roles in the theatrical films Telling You (1998), My Brother's War (1997), and Power 98 (1996).
- In the year 2002, she co-starred with Amanda Bynes in the WB sitcom What I Like About You as Valerie Tyler for four-season.
- In 2003, she starred in the television movies The Last Cowboy and the Christmas family drama Secret Santa, playing a journalist.
- In 2005, she voiced her Beverly Hills, 90210 character Kelly Taylor, as well as an additional role in the DVD Film Family Guy, Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story.
- She also starred in the TV teen drama film Girl, Positive (2007), playing a teacher who was HIV positive.
- In the year 2007, Garth appeared on Dancing with the Stars: season five and was paired with Derek Hough.
- In September 2008, she returned to the role of Kelly Taylor on the series premiere of The CW’s spin-off series 90210.
- She won the “Prism Awards- Outstanding Performance in a Miniseries” for her role in Girl, Positive.
- In the year 2012, she starred in her own reality show, Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country on CMT.
- In the year 2009, she played the role of Natasha in Candace Bushnell's Web series of The Boardroom.
- She also appeared in a cameo role on the December 7 episode of the children's television show Sesame Street, entitled "Mary Mary Quite Contrary".
- On 3rd May 2017, she launched MomGiftBox.com, "an online subscription box of products to indulge, inspire and pamper moms with every purchase benefiting a charity."
- She has graced the cover of numerous magazines, including Veronica, TV Guide, Woman's World, Health, Entertainment Weekly, Cookie, Sassy, Soap Opera Digest and People.
Who is the husband of Jennie Garth?
Jennie Garth, the famous actress is a married woman and till now, she has been married three times. Firstly, she was married to Daniel B. Clark. They got married in the year 1994. After two years of their marriage, they divorced in 1996. After that, she got married for the second time with the famous American actor and producer Peter Facinelli. The couple got married on 20th January 2001. They together had three children named Luca Bella Facinelli, Fiona Eve Facinelli, and Lola Ray Facinelli. The couple was together for over a decade. and their relationship ended in divorce on 11th June 2013. After that, she began dating the handsome American actor David Abrams in mid-2014. After a year, they became engaged in April 2015. The couple got married on 11th July 2015. In April 2018, the couple filed for divorce. In February 2019 the couple appeared to have reconciled with Abrams filing a petition to dismiss the divorce proceedings. In the year 2002, she was diagnosed with a leaky heart valve. As of now, she is living a single life happily.
What is the net worth of Jennie Garth?
The net worth of this famous actress will be surely in millions. She is famous for her role in the series Beverly Hills. Her net worth is estimated to have $5 Million as of 2020. But her exact salary has not been revealed by any sources yet but it will be updated once we get information about it. Overall, she is satisfied with her earnings. Her major source of earning is from her acting career.
How tall is Jennie Garth?
Jennie, the beautiful and charming actress has a tall height of 5 feet 5 inches with the body measurement of 36-26-36 inches. She has got a balanced bodyweight of 62 kg. Her hair color is blonde and her eye color is hazel.