Jessica Seinfeld - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Kids, Recipes, Cookbooks, Married, Family, Facts, Age, Wiki, Height, Career, Personal Life, Early Life
The founder and president of Baby Bugg, Jessica Seinfeld is a popular author and noted philanthropist. She has four bestselling cookbooks to her credit that deal primarily with food preparation for families and making cooking easy for beginners. Her very first book landed her in controversy following litigation by another author accusing her of infringing intellectual property rights. However, she was absolved of any wrongdoing by the court. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Jessica Seinfeld famous for?
- An American author and philanthropist.
- Her written four cookbooks named "Deceptively Delicious: Simple Secrets to Get Your Kids Eating Good Food", "Double Delicious! Good, Simple Food for Busy, Complicated Lives", "The Can't Cook Book", and "Food Swings."
Everything To Know About Jerry Seinfeld
Where does Jessica Seinfeld live?
Recalling her early life, Jessica was born in Oyster Bay, New York, the USA in the year 1971 to her parents as the middle child of three daughters. However, her parents and siblings names are yet to be revealed. Her father was a computer software engineer while her mother was employed at Hunt Middle School as an attendance officer and was a social worker. Similarly, she is of American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Virgo. For education, she graduated from the University of Vermont.
Where does Jessica Seinfeld work?
- Upon her graduation, Jessica worked at Golden Books Entertainment and thereafter at Tommy Hilfiger, in their public relations departments.
- Later in 2001, she founded Baby Buggy following the birth of her first child, which works with a network of over 50 community-based organizations (CBOs).
- In 2007, she released her first cookbook named "Deceptively Delicious: Simple Secrets to Get Your Kids Eating Good Food" which became the No.1 on the ‘New York Times’ bestseller list.
- In 2010, Baby Buggy launched a layette collection designed by Maira Kalman, a noted children’s book author and illustrator with partnering with the Target Corporation.
- The same year, she released her second cookbook named "Double Delicious! Good, Simple Food for Busy, Complicated Lives". Just like her first book, this book also was a bestseller. The same month, she launched a website ‘Do it Delicious’ aimed at novice cooks.
- Her third cookbook, "The Can't Cook Book" was published in 2013. The cookbook contained “100 recipes for the terrified”, an effort to transform even the most inexpert of cooks into confident ones.
- In 2016, Baby Buggy’s name was changed to the ‘Good Plus Foundation’. Later, it partners with over 100 carefully-selected community-based organizations engaged in diverse charitable activities like helping victims of domestic violence, immigrants, and refugees, prenatal babies requiring critical care, parenting programs, etc.
- In 2017, she also released her fourth cookbook named "Food Swings" which contains Food Swings: 125+ Recipes to Enjoy Your Life of Virtue & Vice.
Who is Jessica Seinfeld married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Jessica was married to the theatrical producer, Eric Nederlander in June 1998. Sadly, the couple divorced after 4 months of their marriage because she started dating Jerry Seinfeld after their honeymoon in Italy.
After a year, she engaged with Jerry Seinfeld in November 1999 and later married on 25th December 1999. Together, the duo welcomed three children named Sascha, Julian Kal, and Shepherd Kellen. Presently, the duo lives blissfully with their kids.
What are the legal issues of Jessica Seinfeld?
- Following her book "Deceptively Delicious" release, another cookbook author, Missy Chase Lapine, sued both Seinfeld's, accusing her of copyright and trademark infringements.
- Ms. Lapine who had submitted her manuscript to several publishers, including ‘HarperCollins’ earlier, accused her of stealing her idea of hiding vegetables and fruit as purees in traditional recipes to make them healthier to children.
- Ms. Lapine also accused Jerry Seinfeld in the same suit of defamation because Jerry appearing with David Letterman on ‘The Late Show’ on October 29th, 2007, had called her “angry and hysterical," a “wacko,” a “stalker” and a “nut job,” and suggested that "people with three names... become assassins."
- She defended herself saying that the idea of adding pureed fruit and vegetables was not new and had been in practice for very long and nobody, in particular, could claim credit for it.
- On September 10th, 2009, all claims against her were dismissed by Judge Laura Taylor Swain of the District Court for the Southern District of New York. The defamation suit against Jerry Seinfeld was also dismissed in February 2011 by the state court.
How much is Jessica Seinfeld worth?
Being an author and philanthropist, Jessica has an impressive amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the writing career. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $30 million at present. However, his salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Jessica Seinfeld?
Observing her body physics, Jessica stands a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 79 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of green eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Jessica Seinfeld You Need To Know.
- She launched the cooking website, Do it Delicious, in 2010.
- Left first husband, Broadway theater scion Eric Nederlander, for Jerry Seinfeld just weeks after their wedding.
- Graduated from the University of Vermont.
- Release of her book, "Deceptively Delicious: Simple Secrets to Get Your Kids Eating Good Foods".