Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:16 am
Facts About Joe E. Tata
|Celebrated Name||Joe E. Tata|
|Age||86 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Joe E. Tata|
|Birth Name||Joe Eva Tata|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles|
|Children||Kelly Katharine Tata|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Death Date||24th August 2022|
|Cause Of Death||Alzheimer’s disease|
Joe E. Tata was an American television actor who was renowned for his regular role as Nat Bussichio, the owner and operator of the Peach Pit diner, in the television series "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990–2000). He also reprised his role as Nat a few times in the spin-off "90210" at the start of its first season. Moreover, he portrayed Private Neddick in "No Time for Sergeants" (1964–1965), and "The Rockford Files". He started his career in 1960 after appearing in a Peter Gunn episode. From 1960 to 2014 he has done numerous movies and series which increase his fame and name.
What was Joe E. Tata Famous For?
- Being a TV actor from the USA.
- For his role in the TV series "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990–2000).
How did Joe E. Tata die?
Joe E. Tata dies on 24th August 2022. He dies at 85. In a post on a GoFundMe website she launched earlier this year to help with her father’s care, Kelly Tata announced the news on Thursday. “I am devastated to report that my father Joe E. Tata passed away peacefully last night,” Tata wrote. “My father and I are forever grateful for the love and support of family, friends, and fans.” Although the reason for death was not disclosed, Tata stated that her father had been given an Alzheimer’s disease diagnosis the previous year. He died diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
What was Joe E. Tata's Nationality?
Joe E. Tata was born on 13th September 1936 in Los Angeles, California, USA. He held American nationality and his ethnicity was American-white. His birth name was Joseph E. Tata. He lastly celebrated her 85th birthday. He had not stated any details about his parents, siblings, and educational qualification.
Joe E. Tata Career Timeline
- Joe E. Tata initially appeared in the TV series "Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C." in 1964 followed by "No Time for Sergeants", "Hogan's Heroes", and "The Time Tunnel".
- Between the years 1966 to 1968, he appeared in "Batman".
- In 1967, he was seen in "Lost in Space" and appeared in "Mission: Impossible" in 1969.
- After that, he appeared in "Which Way to the Front?", "Hickey & Boggs", "A Clock Work Blue", "The Rockford Files", "Sisters of Death", "Quincy, M.E.", "Wonder Woman", "The A-Team", "Hill Street Blues".
- Moreover, he was known for his appearance in "General Hospital", "Magnum P.I.", "Beverly Hills, 90210", "Love Is Like That", "Charmed", and "90210".
- In 2014, he was seen in "Mystery Girls".
How much was Joe E. Tata's Net Worth?
Joe E. Tata was a renowned television actor. As of 2022, the net worth of Joe E. Tata was estimated to have $3 Million at the time of his death. His main source of wealth was from the entertainment industry. He was making his salary in thousands of dollars. He had a long and successful career in Hollywood, therefore it makes sense to infer that he was financially well.
Who is Joe E. Tata Wife?
Joe E. Tata is a married woman. His wife's name is Susan Levy. The duo is blessed with a daughter namely Kelly Katharine Tata. Her sexual orientation is straight. He is survived by his wife and his daughter. Prior to his demise, he was living a happy life.
How tall was Joe E. Tata?
Joe E. Tata was a handsome actor with a standing height of 5 feet 8 inches and his body weight consist of 86 Kg. His eye color was dark brown and his hair color was gray.
Trivias About Joe E. Tata You Need To Know.
- Aries was his zodiac sign.
- He started his career in 1960 after appearing in a Peter Gunn episode.
- His brth name was Joseph Evan Tata.
- He was known for his role in the TV series "Beverly Hills, 90210".