Jonah Hauer-King - Bio, Net Worth, Parents, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Family, Birthday, Nationality, Little Mermaid, Prince Eric, Dating, Girlfriend
Jonah Hauer-King is a popular English actor who is known for his appearance as Laurie Laurence in BBC’s TV remake, "Little Women"(2018). Jonah marked his presence in Hollywood with his debut film, "The Maiden"(2014). On November 12, 2019, it was announced that Hauer-King will be playing the role of Prince Eric in the upcoming live-action remake of "The Little Mermaid".
What is Jonah Hauer-King Famous for?
- Famous as a British actor who appeared as Laurie Laurence in the film, "Little Women".
Where is Jonah Hauer-King From?
Jonah Hauer-King was born on May 30, 1995, in Westminster, London, United Kingdom. His birth name is Jonah Andre Hauer-King. He holds citizenship of Britain and America both. His ethnicity is White while Gemini is his zodiac sign.
Jonah Hauer-King was born in a well-to-do family with high-level family background. Hauer-King is the son of a British father, Debra Hauer and American mother, Jeremy King. His father is a theatre producer and therapist while his mother is a prominent London restaurateur.
Hauer-King was raised as Jewish along with his two sisters: Margot who works as Strategic Partnership Director CTO Team at WPP, in London and Hannah, who is a successful theatre director and co-founder of all-female theatre company Damsel Productions.
Jonah attended Eton College in Berkshire, England after which he joined St John's College, Cambridge and graduated with a First Class degree in Theology and Religious Studies in 2017. During those days, he juggled acting roles on stage and screen.
He always had a keen interest in acting as he began acting while he was at school after which he was signed by an agent soon while he performed at the Edinburgh Fringe.
Jonah Hauer-King Career Highlights
- Jonah Hauer-King started his professional career after he worked at the Lyric Belfast in Simon Stephen’s "Punk Rock".
- In 2014, when he was 19, he appeared in short films like "The Maide" as AC and "Blue" as Kool Klown.
- He also appeared in few other short films like "Holding on for a Good Time"(2015) and "Regardez"(2016).
- He made his feature film debut with a lead role as Luke Hammond in Danny Huston’s film, "The Last Photograph" in 2017.
- In the same years, he appeared in television series like "Howards End" and "Little Women".
- He made his breakout career after he played the role of Laurie Laurence in the BBC's TV remake, "Little Women" in 2018.
- In 2018, he appeared in films, "Postcards from London" as David, "Old Boys" as Winchester and "Ashes in the Snow" as Andrius Aras.
- He appeared as Lucas in the film, "A Dog's Way Home", like Martin in "The Song of Names" in 2019.
- King also appeared as Harry Chase in the popular war drama series, "World on Fire" in 2019.
- His upcoming appearance will be in the movie "Once Upon a Time in Staten Island" and series "Agatha and the Curse of Ishtar".
- On November 12, 2019, it was announced that Hauer-King will be playing the role of Prince Eric in the upcoming live-action remake of "The Little Mermaid".
Who is Jonah Hauer-King Dating?
The 24 years old English actor, Jonah Hauer-King is currently single. He isn't dating anyone at the moment.
What is the Net Worth of Jonah Hauer-King?
Jonah Hauer-King has quiet a good earning through his professional career as an actor. he has managed to amass a fortune worth thousands of dollars through his several movies and series.
King has an estimated net worth of $600k.
How Tall is Jonah Hauer-King?
Jonah Hauer-King has a well maintained athletic body physique. King stands tall with a height of 5ft. 8inches.(1.73m) while his body weighs around 68kg(150 lbs). He has a fair complexion with black hair and green eyes.