Jorgie Porter - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Boyfriend, Partner, Family, Nationality, Awards, Height, Facts, Salary, Career, TV Shows, Siblings, Parents, Wiki
Jorgina Porter is an English actress and model who is popularly known as Jorgie Porter. She is best known for her role as Theresa McQueen in the Channel 4 soap opera "Hollyoaks". She has also appeared in numerous television series and reality series. She is also a model and has appeared in several magazines. Porter has over 703k followers on her Instagram @themissyporter and more than 443k followers on her Twitter @jorgieporter. Additionally, she was seen as Herself in the 2021 film "CelebAbility". Jorgie has also won the "FHM" award for her work in "Hollyoaks".
- For her role as Theresa McQueen in the Channel 4 soap opera "Hollyoaks".
- Being runners-up in the 7th series of "Dancing on Ice".
What Nationality is Jorgie Porter?
Jorgie Porter was born on 25th December 1987 with the real name of Jorgina Porter. Her birthplace is Trafford, Manchester in England. She holds a British nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Jorgie's zodiac sign is Capricorn and her race is white. She is the daughter of her mother, Julie Porter whereas her father's name is not known. She also has a sister named Emma Porter.
Regarding Porter's education, she was a ballet dancer in high school. Her school told her that she was overweight for a dancer. She later attended The Hammond School in Chester.
What does Jorgie Porter do now?
- Jorgie Porter started her career making her acting debut in the role of Theresa McQueen in the English soap opera, "Hollyoaks" in 2008 however, she left "Hollyoaks" in 2013 and returned the following year. She once again left Hollyoaks in 2016.
- She later return as Theresa McQueen in "Hollyoaks" in October 2020 and also appeared in "Hollyoaks spin-off", "Hollyoaks Later" from 2009 to 2013.
- She competed in the ITV dance show, "Born to Shine" in 2011 and learned to street dance on the show.
- She starred in the November 2010 issue of Sugar magazine and appeared on the cover of "First Car Magazine" in November 2011.
- She also appeared on the cover of Loaded magazine.
- She appeared topless with her then-boyfriend James Atherton in the September 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine in support of Breast Cancer.
- As well, she competed on the 7th series of "Dancing on Ice" in 2013 and finished second on the reality show with partner Matt Evers.
- She returned to "Dancing on Ice All-Stars" in 2014 and released her own calendar from 2015 to 2019.
- She competed in the 15th series of ITV show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" in 2015 and finished 5th on the show.
- She was cast as Miss Croft in a reboot episode of the series, "Are You Being Served?" in 2016.
- She became the new face of the UK advertising campaign for Proactiv.
- She appeared as a contestant in "Celebs Go Dating" in 2017.
- She starred as a contestant in reality series, "Celebrity Haunted Mansion", and "Celebrity Impossible" in 2018.
- Moreover, Jorgie was seen as herself in "Hollyoaks Does Come Dine with Me" and "Hey Tracey!" in 2020.
- She also appeared as herself in the 2021 film "CelebAbility".
Is Jorgie Porter Dating Anyone?
Jorgie Porter is an unmarried lady. She is currently engaged to her fiance Ollie Piotrowski. Porter has revealed she has become engaged to her boyfriend Ollie Piotrowski. She previously dated Hollyoaks co-star James Atherton since 2012. But, they separated in 2014. Concerning her sexual orientation, she is straight.
Jorgie Porter reveals she had no idea she'd miscarried her quadruplets
Jorgie Porter revealed that she had no idea she'd lost her quadruplets because her body was 'still being pregnant' after enduring a missed miscarriage. She explained she opted for surgical removal while her fiance Ollie Piotrowski discussed feeling 'helpless' throughout the ordeal, as the couple appeared together on Loose Women. Jorgie first recalled learning about the pregnancy, telling the Loose Women panel: 'I was excited that we got pregnant because that's what we wanted. We went for an early scan because we've got twins in our family - on both sides. 'The doctor said we can see three sacks - we had no idea what that meant. They said, "we're gonna rush you into a hospital appointment". 'With that one, we were told there were four sacks. We were still not the wiser until she said "quadruplets."
She continued: 'So we were just shocked. And throughout the pregnancy it was not really enjoyable - my hormones were just...'When you are pregnant you wanna tell some people, and you don't tell many people early on. I'm not sure why. But, I don't like to keep a secret. I like to tell everyone what's going on in my life. 'Having the hormones times four was just really stressful. I was at work with costumes. Within three or four weeks my body started to change dramatically and costumes wouldn't fit. Before we found out it was quadruplets I thought "this is insane what pregnant women go through".'
How much is Jorgie Porter's Net Worth?
Jorgie Porter has a net worth of £600,000 as of 2022 whereas her exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. Her major source of earning is from her acting and modeling career. She has also endorsed several brands and has appeared on the cover of several top magazines from where she gained a handsome amount of money.
What is the Height of Jorgie Porter?
Jorgie Porter has a height of 1.57 m i.e. 5 feet and 2 inches tall and her body weighs around 117 lbs i.e. 53 kg. She has a slim body build. She wears a bra of size 32B. Her body measurements are 34-24-37 inches. Jorgie has blue eyes and blonde hair. Her natural hair color is brunette. She wears a dress of size 6 (US) and a shoe of size 5.5 (US).
Trivias About Jorgie Porter You Need To Know.
- She has met her father only once.
- She is a former ballet dancer.
- FHM ranked Porter 50th in their 100 Sexiest Women in the World in 2011.
- FHM readers voted Porter the Hottest Female Soap Star in 2012.
- Liverpool Echo named her one of the 10 sexiest Hollyoaks actresses of all time.
- She is an ambassador for the Teenager Cancer Trust and supports the sun safety campaign "Shunburn".