Kamie Crawford - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Boyfriend, Dating, Parents, Catfish, Host, Family, Siblings, Clothing, Nationality, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height
Kamie Crawford is an American television host and model who is known as the titleholder of Miss Teen USA 2010 held at the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort in the Bahamas on 24th July 2010. With the title, she also became the first person from Maryland to win the Miss Teen USA ever. She has also worked as a model for JAG Models and hosted People Magazine's Style Tracks. After getting signed to UTA, Crawford became the permanent co-host of the non-scripted MTV series.
Crawford gained much popularity as the co-host of popular television series, "Catfish" since 2019. Besides, she is active in social media sites with over 206k followers on her Instagram: @kamiecrawford and over 33k followers on her Twitter: @TheRealKamie.
What is Kamie Crawford famous for?
- Famous as a television host and the winner of Miss Teen USA 2010.
Where was Kamie Crawford born?
Kamie Crawford was born on 25th October 1992 in Potomac, Maryland, United States. American is her nationality. Her birth name is Kameran Crawford. Her ethnicity is mixed while her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Kamie was born as the oldest daughter of Victor Crawford(father) and Carla Crawford(mother). Her mother encouraged her to be more stylish and more focused on modeling. She has four younger sisters named Victoria, Karynton, Kenadi, and Kendal. Kenadi and Kendal are twins. She was raised in her hometown, Potomac where she attended Cabin John Middle School.
Later, she attended Winston Churchill High School during which she was the captain of the varsity cheerleading team. Kamie was also selected into the medical program for the Congressional Student Leadership Conference at Georgetown University.
She graduated with a Bachelor's degree of Arts in communication and media studies in 2015 from Fordham University. Also, in September 2010, Crawford enrolled in classes at the New York Film Academy, after her graduation she began a career in television and hosting.
After making her mind, to compete in a beauty pageant she went under training by Miss Pennysylvani Lauren for five months. Besides, she belongs to the Jamaican, German, English, Cuban, Indian, and African-American ancestry and is also fluent in three languages, including Spanish and Patois.
Kamie Crawford's Career Highlights
- Kamie Crawford started her professional career by becoming the winner in her 1st pageant "Miss Maryland Teen USA" in 2009 and also won the Miss photogenic Award. She was encouraged by her friend to participate in the competition.
- She represented Maryland in the Miss Teen USA 2010 pageant and won the title and she became the 1st contestants from Maryland to do so on 24th July.
- Along with her crown, she won a $100,000 scholarship, trips, clothes, and got the opportunity to share a New York City apartment with Donald Trump's other titleholders Ximena Navarrete, Miss Universe, and Rima Fakih, Miss USA for a year.
- Shortly after, she began her career in modeling with agencies and signed with JAG models in 2013.
- She has hosted People Magazine's "Style Tracks" as well as the web show "The Real Kamie TV".
- In the year 2019, she worked as a guest host for the 2nd part of the season 7 of the television series "Catfish" after the departure of Max Joseph's departure from the series. Now, she is the co-host of the television series "Catfish".
- On August 5, 2020, Crawford got signed to UTA, for her worldwide representation in all areas thus becoming the permanent co-host of the MTV series.
Who is Kamie Crawford's Boyfriend?
Kamie Crawford is currently in a relationship with Gordan Dillard. Dillard is an American artist and brand manager who currently works as a team for Doja Cat. The couple began dating since 2016 and has managed to have a stable relationship for over 4 years as in 2020. Crawford calls him her best friend, her love and her sexy chocolate, and the one who has kept her grounded amidst all of the chaos in the world.
Previously, she was in a relationship with David Yurman who is an advocate. She made it public posting a picture of her hand wearing a ring, with a caption that together with her boyfriend David Yurman, had an amazing double date with @AngeKagame & her bf DY. However, their relationship ended in 2016.
In October 2016, Crawford tweeted that while at the pageant, she was warned that pageant owner, "Mr.[Donald] Trump doesn't like black people. So don't take it the wrong way if he isn't extremely welcoming towards you."
What is the net worth of Kamie Crawford?
The American model and host, Kamie Crawford has a good earning from her profession. She has an estimated net worth of $2 million as of 2020. Along with the title of Miss Teen USA 2010, she got a winning prize of $100k. Her net worth includes all her property and her present earning.
How tall is Kamie Crawford?
The pageant winner, Kamie Crawford is a beautiful woman. She has a dark complexion with brown eyes and brown hair. She stands tall with a height of 5ft 9 inches(1.75m) and has a body weight of around 62kg(137lbs).
Trivias About Kamie Crawford You Need To Know.
- Crawford signed with JAG Models in 2013
- Her idol is Beyonce