Kim Kardashian - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Boyfriend, Age, Family, Height, Parents, Measurements, Siblings, Birthday, Nationality, Kids, Facts, Wiki
The American reality television personality, entrepreneur, and socialite is Kimberly Noel Kardashian West. She is professionally known as Kim Kardashian. In 2015, ‘Time’ magazine included Kardashian on their list of ‘2015's 100 most influential people’. In 2016, ‘Vogue’ described her as a ‘pop culture phenomenon’. She is the founder of the television production company named ‘Kimsaprincess Productions LLC’.
Kim Kardashian Early Life
Kim Kardashian’s real name is Kimberly Noel Kardashian West. She is born on 21 October 1980 at Los Angeles, California, United States. She is born to Robert George Kardashian and Kristen Mary Jenner. She has an older sister named Kourtney, a younger sister named Khloe, and a younger brother named Rob. In 1991, her parents got divorced. In the same year, her mother married Bruce Jenner who is now Caitlyn Jenner. She has the stepbrother named Brandon, Burton, and Brody. She also has a step-sister named Casey. She has half-sisters named Kendell and Kylie Jenner. She attended Marymount High School, a Roman Catholic all-girls school. In 2003, her father died due to cancer.
Kim Kardashian Career
- In 2006, With her sisters Kourtney and Khloe, she also owns and is expanding ‘D-A-S-H clothing boutiques’.
- In February 2007, a sex tape made by Kardashian and Ray J in 2003 was leaked by Vivid Entertainment.
- In 2007, she along with her three partners Brian Lee, Robert Shapiro, and MJ Eng founded ‘ShoeDazzle’.
- In October 2007, she along with her mother Kris Jenner, her step-parent Caitlyn Jenner (Bruce), her siblings Kourtney, Khloe, Rob Kardashian, and half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner began to appear in the reality television series ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’.
- In 2008, she made her feature film debut in the disaster film spoof ‘Disaster Movie’.
- In January 2009, she made a cameo appearance during an episode of the sitcom ‘How I Met Your Mother’. In August, she became the judge of ‘America’s Next Top Model’. In September, Seven Bar Foundation launched the ‘Kiss Away Poverty’ campaign making her the face of the campaign. In December, she made the guest appearance on ‘CBS's CSI: NY’.
- In 2010, she and her sisters designed and developed clothing lines for ‘Bebe stores’ and 'Virgins, Saints, and Angels'. She and her sisters also released a sunless tanner ‘Kardashian Glamour Tan’.
- In January 2010, she starred as Summa Eve in the film ‘Deep in the Valley’. In November, she served as producer for ‘The Spin Crowd’ which is a reality television show. She along with her sisters Kourtney and Khloe wrote an autobiography titled ‘Kardashian Konfidential’ which was released in stores on November 23. In December, she filmed a music video for the song ‘Jam’.
- In April 2011, she released her third fragrance ‘Gold’.
- In March 2012, she released her fourth fragrance titled ‘True Reflection’.
- From 2014 to 2015, voiced the role of an alien in an episode of the adult animated series ‘American Dad!’ in season 11.
- In June 2014, she released a mobile game for iPhone and Android called ‘Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’.
- In August 2015, she was the cover model for ‘Vogue Spain’. In December, she released an emoji pack for iOS devices called ‘Kimoji’. She also released a photobook named ‘Selfish’.
- She made a cameo appearance in the heist film ‘Ocean's 8’, which was released on June 8, 2018.
Kim Kardashian Personal Life and Relationship
Kim is married. Before she has dated Calum Best. Then in 2000, she married Damon Thomas. In 2004, they got divorced. She dated Ray J in 2004. They had many on and off relation. Finally, they got separated in 2007 when their sex tape was released. For a week, she was in relation to Game. From 2006 to 2007, she dated Nick Cannon. From 2007 to 2010, she dated Reggie Bush who is a footballer. In August 2011, she got married to Kris Humphries. Then in October 2011, they got separated. Later in 2012, she dated Kanye West. The couple got married on 24 May 2014. The couple has three children together named North West in 2013, Saint West in 2015, and Chicago West in 2018.
On 3 September 2018, she denies hooking up with Drake. She responded to the rumors that were placed on Complex’s daily hip-hop debate show “Everyday Struggle,” in which Nick Cannon and DJ Akademiks debated whether Kanye West ended the Drake and Pusha T feud because the rapper Drake had the sexual relationship with Kim.
Kim Kardashian Net Worth and Wealth
Kim’s net worth is estimated to be $350 million.
Kim Kardashian Body Measurements
Kim’s height is 1.59 m and her weight is 56 kg. She has light brown color eyes and dark brown color hair. She has a curvaceous figure. Overall, she has a balanced and healthy body.
Trivias About Kim Kardashian You Need To Know.
- In 2015, she was reported to be the highest-paid reality television personality.
- On October 2, 2016, while attending Paris Fashion Week, she was robbed at gunpoint in the apartment where she was staying.