Kirsten Dunst - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Husband, Children, Family, Career
Kirsten Dunst is an American-German actress who is famous for her role in Bring It On, Jumanji, Spider-Man, Marie Antoinette, The Virgin Suicides, and Melancholia. She rose to fame after her role as Claudia in Interview with the Vampire (1994). As a singer, she debuted as a singer in 2001 when she sang two songs in the film "Get Over It". She also sang two songs in "Spider-Man 3". She made her film debut much earlier in 1989 with the anthology film "New York Stories". She played the role of Kitten Margolis in NBC's drama "Sisters" in 2 episodes titled "Dear Georgie", and "The Land of the Lost Children" in 1993.
Star Kirsten Dunst is ready to play MJ again
Kirsten Dunst, who portrayed Mary Jane Watson in Sam Raimi's original Spider-Man trilogy, says she is ready and willing to return to the role. She said she's willing to step into the Spider-Verse one more time as Mary Jane Watson in another Spider-Man movie. She played Mary Jane in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy, beginning with Spider-Man in 2002 and ending with Spider-Man 3 in 2007. Recent developments in the Marvel Cinematic Universe have opened doors for multiple versions of the same character to co-exist and Dunst was enthusiastic about the possibility of returning as Mary Jane if asked. "Of course I would. Of course. I've been asked about that a few times. That's a no-brainer," Dunst said in an interview with People. "That was a huge part of my career and my life." has had a long and successful career, including a Golden Globe win for the FX series Fargo and critical acclaim for The Power of the Dog, but she will always be grateful for Spider-Man. "It's such a cool legacy to be a part of, and to be the first one and be a Spider-Man fan," she said. "It's legacy things that feel really exciting. It's nice to be excited about something. All of us are dealing with so much right now." Despite not being asked to return, Dunst is eager to see Spider-Man: No Way Home although she recently admitted she has not had the chance yet. "I haven't. I'm sorry!" she said "I know I have to. I know [Maguire]'s in it and it's such a huge surprise and everyone's freaking out. I will. I'll eventually watch it."
What is Kirsten Dunst Famous For?
- Being an American-German actress.
- For playing Justine in the 2011 film "Melancholia", and as Mary Jane Watson in the "Spider-Man" film series.
What Ethnicity is Kirsten Dunst?
Kirsten Dunst took birth on 30th April 1982. She is from Point Pleasant, New Jersey. Her birth name/real name is Kirsten Caroline Dunst. She holds American nationality and her ethnicity is American-White. She holds a mixed ethnicity of German-Swedish and her nationality is German and American. Her mother, Inez Rupprecht was an owner of an art gallery, and her father, Klaus Dunst was a medical services executive. She also has a brother named Christian. Lutheran is her religion and her horoscope sign is Taurus. Her present age is 39 in 2021.
About her education, she attended Ranney School in Monmouth County, New Jersey. Later, she went to Laurel Hall School in North Hollywood. After that, she attended and graduated from Notre Dame High School in Los Angeles in 2000.
Kirsten Dunst Career Timeline
- Kirsten Dunst at the age of three appeared as a child fashion model in TV commercials.
- Then, she was signed with Ford Models and Elite Model Management.
- After then, she made her debut in the horror drama "Interview with the Vampire" opposite Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt.
- In 1994, she appeared in "Little Women" and "Jumanji" in 1995.
- Then, she was been seen in the TV drama "ER" as well as in the black comedy film "Wag the Dog" in 1997.
- Next, she played the role of Angela Hayes (played by Mena Suvari) in American Beauty (1999) and co-starred in the comedy film "Dick".
- Her next film was Sofia Coppola's drama "The Virgin Suicides" (1999).
- Next year, she starred in the comedy film "Get Over It". Further, she starred in the historical drama "The Cat's Meow" in 2001.
- She appeared on the big screen in the blockbuster version of "Spider-Man" and has even worked for the other sequel of Spider-Man.
- She next co-starred in the drama "Levity" (2003).
- She appeared in the unusual romantic drama "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" in 2004.
- In 2007, she once again reprised her character of Mary Jane Watson in "Spider-Man 3".
- Next, she appeared in "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People" in 2008. She also co-starred opposite Ryan Gosling in the mystery drama "All Good Things" (2010).
- She co-starred in the drama film "Melancholia" in 2011 as well as starred in Juan Diego Solanas' science fiction romance "Upside Down" in 2012.
- She was cast as hairdresser Peggy Blumquist in the second season of the critically acclaimed FX crime comedy-drama "Fargo" in 2015.
- She co-starred in Jeff Nichols' science fiction drama Midnight Special in 2016 and had a supporting role in the biographical drama Hidden Figures (2016).
- She starred in the psychological thriller "Woodshock" as well as in "On Becoming a God in Central Florida" in 2019.
- She co-starred with her partner Jesse Plemons in Jane Campion's film "The Power of the Dog".
Awards and Achievements
Kirsten Dunst has received numerous accolades, including a Cannes Film Festival Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, a Critics' Choice Television Award, two Satellite Awards, and two Saturn Awards, in addition to various other nominations. Some of her awards include AACTA International Awards, Blockbuster Entertainment Awards, Bodil Awards, Cannes Film Festival, Critics' Choice Movie Awards, Critics' Choice Television Awards, Empire Awards, European Film Awards, Golden Globe Awards, and more. Kristen won the MTV Movie Award for 'Best Breakthrough Performance' and the Saturn Award for 'Best Performance by a Younger Actor in 1994. She won the 'Realm Award for Best Actress' and 'MTV Movie Award for Best Female Performance' in 2002 for Creepy crawly Man. She played the role of 'Peggy Blomquist' in the series 'Fargo' in 2015 and received a Golden Globe nomination for her performance. Recently, Kirsten Dunst and her fiancé Jesse Plemons step onto the red carpet on Sunday, March 27 after both scoring Oscar nominations. Dunst and Plemons have scooped Best Supporting Actress and Actor nominations for "The Power of the Dog".
Who is Kirsten Dunst married to?
Kirsten is engaged lady to her long-term boyfriend, Jesse Plemons in January 2017. Since 2016, the duo are dating each other. Jesse Plemons is an American actor who is best known for his on-screen roles such as Landry Clarke in Friday Night Lights, Chris Kelly in Other People, Todd Alquist in Breaking Bad as well as El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, Ed Blumquist in Fargo, Captain Robert Daly in Black Mirror, and Gary Kingsbury in Game Night. The couple also welcomed their first son namely Ennis. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Everything To Know About Jesse Plemons
Previously, Kirsten dated Ben Foster, Jake Gyllenhaal, Andy Samberg, Adam Brody, Fabrizio Moretti, Johnny Borrell, Justin Long, Jacob Soboroff, Jason Boesel, Garrett Hedlund.
How much is Kirsten Dunst Net Worth?
Kirsten Dunst is a talented actress whose net worth is estimated to have $30 Million as of 2022. Overall, she is satisfied with her earnings. Her main source of wealth is her multi-career via the music industry, the entertainment industry, and the modeling industry. Today, she is living a lavish lifestyle from her earnings. Whereas her exact salary details and earnings are still to get unfolded yet. In 2001, Dunst purchased a house in Toluca Lake, California but eventually sold it in September 2019 for $4.5 million. In 2010, she also sold a property in Nichols Canyon, California for $1.4 million. She owned a Lower Manhattan apartment which she listed for sale in 2017.
How tall is Kirsten Dunst?
Kirsten Dunst is a pretty lady with a standing height of 5 ft 7 in. Her body weight consists of around 54 Kg. Her hair color is blonde and she has a pair of blue eyes. Her body measurement is 35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm. Her dress size is 4 (US) or 36 (EU) and her bra size is 32C. She wears a shoe sizes of 8 (US) or 38.5 (EU).