Laura Ingraham Bio, Net Worth, Salary, Married, Husband, Parents, Family, Nationality, Siblings, Age, Height, Wiki, Education, Career, Facts, Kids
Laura Ingraham is an American conservative television host who is well known for hosting her own nationally syndicated radio program, "The Laura Ingraham Show" for nearly two decades. Her presence in the field of talk shows commentary is taken to be one of the powerful changes that the field ever had.
She is the editor-in-chief of LifeZette, and also has been the host of "The Ingraham Angle". Having her career started as a judicial clerk in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals in New York, Ingraham has managed to establish herself as one of the most popular talk show hosts in America.
Ingraham is also known to be a proficient author and a New York Times bestselling author, which she reclaimed through her book, "The Obama Diaries". She also faced criticism for her strong support for Donald Trump. Besides, she is active on social media sites with over 14k followers on Instagram: @ingrahamangle and over 3.7 million followers on Twitter: @IngrahamAngle.
What is Laura Ingraham Famous for?
- Famous for hosting "The Laura Ingraham Show".
Where is Laura Ingraham From?
Laura Ingraham was born on June 19, 1963, in Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States. Her birth name is Laura Anne Ingraham. Her nationality is American. Ingraham belongs to mixed(English, Polish and Irish) ethnicity while Gemini is her zodiac sign.
Born into a middle-class family, as the daughter of Anne Caroline(mother) and James Frederick Ingraham III(father), Laura was raised in the small township of the Glastonbury Center community where she attended Glastonbury High School from where she got graduated in 1981. She then joined Dartmouth College from where she earned a bachelor’s degree in B.A. graduating in 1985.
Six years later, she graduated earning a Juris Doctor from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1991. During her senior year at college, she even worked as the editor-in-chief of the conservative newspaper, "The Dartmouth Review".
She also worked as a speechwriter in the Reagan administration for the Domestic Policy Advisor back in the late 1980s and also served as editor of a magazine, "The Prospect".
Laura Ingraham's Career Highlights
- Laura Ingraham started her career initially working as a law clerk under Ralph K. Winter, Jr., a Judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, in New York in 1991.
- She then served as the clerk of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas after which she worked as an attorney for the New York-based law firm, "Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom".
- Her career as a television host started on the channel, "MSNBA" with the program, "Watch It" in 1996.
- Her book titled "The Hillary Trap: Looking for Power in All the Wrong Places" was published in 2001.
- Following year, she launched her own nationally syndicated radio program, "The Laura Ingraham Show" which aired on over 306 radio stations in April 2001. The show has been running for nearly 20 years now.
- On October 25, 2003, her second book "Shut Up & Sing: How Elites from Hollywood, Politics, and the UN Are Subverting America" was released.
- Years later on September 11, 2007, her third book, "Power to the People" was published.
- Published in 2010, her book titled "The Obama Diaries" was even enlisted on New York Times bestseller list.
- She founded a conservative American website, "LifeZette" in 2015 alongside Peter Anthony.
- In October 2017, she became the host of a new Fox News Channel program, "The Ingraham Angle".
- The same year, she published the book, "Billionaire at the Barricades" about the 2016 election victory of Donald Trump.
Laura Ingraham's Relationships
Laura Ingraham isn't married yet. However, she has been in a relationship with some men in the past including a broadcaster Keith Olbermann. Her popular relationship was with Robert Torricelli, a former New Jersey Democratic Senator. Ingraham even had got engaged with an Indian American author Dinesh D’Souza, but the engagement didn't go well.
She even had announced her second engagement with businessman James V. Reyers in 2005, however, their wedding was called off due to her complications with breast cancer. On April 26, 2005, she underwent surgery for breast cancer.
Even so, she didn't get married, she has adopted three children; a daughter, Maria Caroline from Guatemala adopted in 2008; two sons, Michael Dmitri from Russia adopted in 2009 and Nikolai Peter adopted in 2011.
Laura Ingraham's Net Worth
Laura Ingraham has quite good earnings from her professional career as a television host and author. Having her career started since the year of 1991, Ingraham has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the loved female hosts in her decade-long career.
Her source of income is surely her syndicated talk shows, and also her books. Her net worth is estimated to be around $40 million with her salary estimated to be around $15 million.
Laura Ingraham's Height
Laura Ingraham is a gorgeous lady with a well-maintained slim body physique in her 50s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 6inch.(1.68m) while her body weighs around 58kg(128 lbs). Her body measurement is 34-25-34 inches with 34B as her bra size. She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Did You Know?
- She has studied Spanish and Russian.
- She was a supporter of Donald Trump.
- Her father was a veteran.
- She has written several books.
- She has adopted three children.