Lauren Pesce - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Family, Parents, Siblings, Age, Birthday, Nationality, Height, Wiki, Career, Job, Size, Facts, Kids
Lauren Pesce is an American beauty and fashion stylist, blogger, reality television personality, and real estate agent. She is well known as the wife of Jersey Shore star, Micahel Sorrentino. Together, they appeared on Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars. Aside from her name that came with Mike, she is the founder of the life and style blog, The Style Bae. She shares fitness, food, and beauty tips on her blog. She has also worked with several popular magazines including Elle.
She has over 1.1 million followers on her Instagram @lauren_sorrentino and over 84k followers on Twitter.
What is Lauren Pesce Famous For?
- The wife of Jersey Shore star, Michael Sorrentino.
Everything To Know About Mike Sorrentino
Where is Lauren Pesce From?
Lauren Pesce was born on 10 January 1985. Her birth place is in New Jersey in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She had a younger brother named Christopher who died of a drug overdose in 2013. She has another brother named Larry. Information about her parents is not available at present.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Holmdel High School. After graduating from high school, she attended LIM College, where she graduated with a degree in fashion merchandising.
Lauren Pesce Career
- Lauren Pesce is a stylist and is the founder of The Style Bae. It is a life and style blog.
- She shares fitness tips, healthy recipes, DIY secrets, and beauty faves on her blog.
- She has also worked for ELLE, Giuseppe Zanotti, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
- She worked with shoe designer Guiseppe Zanotti during her time as an Associate Buyer at Saks.
- She is also a real estate agent and works for VRI Homes in Monmouth County, New Jersey.
- Besides blogging, she helps her husband Mike to promote their energy brand, Brotriton.
Lauren Pesce Husband
Lauren Pesce is a married woman. She is married to Jersey Shore star, Michael Sorrentino. They are college sweethearts. They started dating while in college. However, they separated in 2009, after dating for four years. Mike was single when he was cast on Jersey Shore. After Jersey Shore came to an end in 2012, Mike and Lauren reconciled again. Lauren played a key role to help Mike battle with his addiction. She also stayed side by when Mike faced a tax fraud case. They got engaged on 26 April 2018. The couple tied a knot to each other on 1 November 2018.
Mike served an 8-month sentence in prison for tax evasion in 2019. The couple does not have children yet. She revealed that she suffered a miscarriage.
Lauren Pesce Height
Lauren Pesce stands at an approximate height of 1.63 m i.e. 5 feet and 4 inches tall. She has a body weight of around 123 lbs i.e. 56 kg. She has a slim body build. Her body measurements are 33-26-32 inches. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is blonde.
Lauren Pesce Net Worth
Lauren Pesce is one of the popular bloggers. Her blogs about fitness, health, beauty, and foods have gained her name and fame. Despite the fact that she is the wife of Jersey Shore star Mike Sorrentino, she has successfully established herself as a blogger. She makes enough to maintain her living standard. Her net worth is estimated below $1 million at present.
Trivias About Lauren Pesce You Need To Know.
- She appeared with her husband Mike Sorrentino on Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars in 2015.
- Style Bae stands for "Style Before Anything Else".
- She has interned for Elle magazine.