Lisa Kelly (Ice Road Truckers) - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Death, Personal Life, Family, Nationality, Age, Career, Facts, Wiki, Height, Kids
Lisa Kelly is an American trucker and TV personality who is mostly known for her appearance on the History Channel reality television series "Ice Road Truckers" and it's spin-off series "IRT: Deadliest Roads".She first appeared in the series from 3rd to 5th season and she again joined the cast in its 7th season. She is also the first female trucker featured in the series. Later, Maya Sieber and Stephanie Custance also joined the series.
She is also active in the social media platform with around 65k followers on her Twitter: @LisaKellyIRT
What is Lisa Kelly famous for?
- Famous for her appearance on the American reality TV series "Ice Road Truckers"
Where is Lisa Kelly from?
Lisa Kelly was born on 8th December 1980 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States. Her birth name is Lisa Kelly. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is White caucasian while Sagittarius is her zodiac sign.
She was born in a middle-class family in Michigan. When she was 6 years old, her family moved to Sterling, Alaska. She did her schooling from Utica Community School. Later, she returned to Michigan and attended Cornerstone University. After her 1st semester, she left her studies and started learning driving.
After getting her driving license, she started working as a school bus driver and a motocross driver. Then, she also worked at a gas station and a pizza company. She also became a state freestyle motocross champion. Later, she became interested to drive the truck and focused on it as her career.
Lisa Kelly's Career: Highlights
- Lisa Kelly started her TV career by appearing in the American television series "Ice Road Truckers" in 2009.
- She became the cast member of the series from its 3rd to 5th season.
- Then, she left the series and returned back as a cast member in 2013 in the series 7th series.
- She has appeared in the series from the 7th to 11th season.
- The final and the 11th season premiered August 24, 2017, and the show ended on November 9, 2017.
- She has also appeared in the History Channel's Ice Road Truckers: Deadliest Roads in its 1st season and 2nd season.
- Prior to TV appearances, she worked in Darell Ward's new company before his death in 2016.
- At present, she has been driving trucks in many parts of the World.
Who is Lisa Kelly married to?
The TV personality, Lisa Kelly is married to Travis Kelly. Kelly is also an avid dirt biker. They dated each other for four years and finally got married in 2008. The couple doesn't have any children till the date. At present, she is living a happy life in Wasilla, Alaska. Her other hobbies are motocross, horse riding, hand gliding, and snowboarding. She also owns a miniature horse, named Rocky, and a cat named, Rocky.
What is the net worth of Lisa Kelly?
The TV personality and trucker, Lisa Kelly has an estimated net worth of $500k as of 2020. Her net worth includes all her property and her present earnings. She is living a good lifestyle with her earnings.
How tall is Lisa Kelly?
The 39 years aged, Lisa Kelly has a well-maintained body. She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and a pair of brown eyes. She stands at a height of 5ft 6 inches(1.7m) and has a bodyweight of 58kg. Her body measurement is 34-23-33 inches. Her shoe size is 7(US).