Luis Felber - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Married, Wife, Family, Nationality, Ethnicity, Height, Facts, Parents, Birthday, Salary, Career, Albums, Band, Wiki
Luis Delfin Attawalpa Saul Felber is a British-Peruvian musician who is professionally known as Luis Felber. He is best known as one of the founders of the record label and nightclub Young Turks. In his solo career, he has released an EP titled "Spells" (2020) and a studio album titled "Patterns" (2021). Before embarking on a solo career, Luis was one half of a musical duo called "Shuga" and had also been a member of the party band called "Turbogeist". He is also a social media user as he has gained more than 11.9k followers on his Instagram account. Additionally, Felder and his wife Dunham are currently working on a soundtrack for a soon-to-be-released film called "Catherine, Called Birdy", and are writing a script loosely based on their relationship.
What is Luis Felber Famous For?
- Being a British-Peruvian musician.
- Being one of the founders of the record label and nightclub Young Turks.
Where was Luis Felber from?
Luis Felber opened his eyes for the very first time on 9th June 1986 in Winchester, Hampshire, England. He took birth with the real name of Luis Delfin Attawalpa Saul Felber in the Jewish religious family. He is British by nationality and British-Peruvian by ethnicity as he was born to a Peruvian mother and a British father. Luis has celebrated his 35th birthday as of 2021 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Gemini. Thus, his race is white. His mother is the painter Alma Laura. He has a sister named Alma-Kori Felber and he also has a brother.
Luis Felber Career Timeline
- Luis Felber conceived a music career playing guitar with several different bands at age 17 as he founded the label and club night Young Turks as well as signed to Luv Luv Luv and performed in a duo called Shuga and was also a member of party band Turbogeist.
- Then he wrote a song with Mick Jagger that was later featured on the 2016 series, "Vinyl".
- He started recording and performing solo under the name Attawalpa in 2020 and released the debut "EP Spells".
- His album "Patterns" was released in 2021 and features five songs released throughout the pandemic.
- Besides, Felder and his wife Dunham are currently working on a soundtrack for a soon-to-be-released film called "Catherine, Called Birdy", and are writing a script loosely based on their relationship.
Luis Felber Wife: Who is he married to?
Luis Felber is a married musician. He began dating American actress, filmmaker, and writer Lena Dunham, in January 2021. In September 2021, the couple married in a Jewish ceremony at the Union Club in Soho. They are having a blissful life sharing lots of love with each other and they are very less likely to get a divorce. Reflecting, Luis's sexual orientation, he is straight. Felber currently resides in London, England.
Luis Felber Net Worth and Salary
Luis Felber is a talented guy who has an estimated net worth to be around $160,000 as of 2021 whereas his exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. With his hard work and luck by his side, he can double the amount of wealth he has today. Felber has not done any endorsement work yet. In addition, his major source of income is his musical career.
Luis Felber Height and Weight
Luis Felber has a height of 5 ft 9 in or 175 cm and his body weighs around 71 kg or 156.5 lbs. He has dark brown hair and eyes color. Moreover, his body build type is average. Touring in his 20s with nights of alcohol took its toll when Luis started therapy in 2017 and was told he should cut back on his intake. He is an occasional drinker now.
Trivias About Luis Felber You Need To Know.
- Luis had spent most of his early years in Peru and Chile before moving back to the UK when he was 7 years old.
- His middle name Atahualpa was given to him by his mother after the 16th-century king Atahualpa.
- In his teens, he was a highly talented guitarist and had participated in several local bands.
- He is one of the founders of the label and club night Young Turks.
- In 2021, he had released his debut solo studio album titled "Patterns".