Last updated on August 15th, 2023 at 04:09 am
Facts About Luke Combs
|33 Years Old
|Luke Albert Combs
|Place Of Birth
|Asheville, North Carolina, United States
|A.C. Reynolds High School
|Appalachian State University
|5 feet 8 inch
|For putting emotional performance of 'She Got the Best Of Me' at the 2018 CMAs Awards and winning CMA Award
|Best Known For
|For his single "Hurricane"
|Source of Wealth
A famous American country music singer and songwriter is named as Luke Albert Combs. He is famed as Luke Combs. He is a very popular singer worldwide and has released many albums. He has produced his four singles named "Hurricane", "When It Rains It Pours", "One Number Away", and "She Got the Best of Me", all four of which have reached Number One on Country Airplay. He rose into the fame after his first single "Hurricane". He was featured on Upchurch‘s song “OUTLAW”. Also, Combs worked with Eric Church, Wheeler Walker Jr., Justin Moore, Chris Stapleton, and Garth Brooks. He is a very talented singer. Recently, he won the New Artist of the year 2018 CMAs.
Gossips and Rumors
Luke Combs Puts On Emotional Performance Of 'She Got the Best Of Me' at the 2018 CMAs. He performed his hit “She Got the Best of Me” at the 52nd Annual Country Music Association Awards on Nov. 14, moving the crowd with the heartfelt ballad. He dressed in a simple black button-down shirt and pants, he allowed his voice to take center stage and hit every note perfectly. "She Got The Best Of Me" is currently No. 2 on the Hot Country Songs chart, dated Nov. 17. The CMAs were a big night for Combs, who also took home the award for new artist of the year at the ceremony.
- For putting the emotional performance of 'She Got the Best Of Me' at the 2018 CMA Awards and winning CMA Award.
- For his single "Hurricane".
Early Life of Luke
Luke Combs was born on 2nd March 1990 with the birth name of Luke Albert Combs. Currently, his age is 28. He was born in Asheville, North Carolina, United States. His nationality is American. He was very interested in singing since his childhood. There is no any information regarding his family, siblings and will be updated very soon. His ethnicity is White. His birth sign is Pisces.
Regarding his education, he attended A.C. Reynolds High School where he played football and performed with multiple vocal groups, including performing a solo in the world-renowned Carnegie Hall. He then attended Appalachian State University and there he played his first country music show at the Parthenon Cafe. He later moved to Nashville to pursue a career in music.
Body Features of Luke
Luke has got a very attractive personality and also he is a very handsome guy. His charming looks attracts lot of lady towards him and also gains a lot of attention towards him. He has a tall height of 5 feet 9 inch. His other body measurement such as weight 198 lbs, bicep size, hair color, eye color and more will be updated very soon.
Career of Luke
- Luke started his career from his high school and his university.
- After moving to Nashville, he released his first EP, "The Way She Rides". It was released in February 2014.
- In the year 2015, he released his second EP, "Can I Get an Outlaw".
- His first single "Hurricane" was released in the same year and was sold 15,000 copies in the first week, and debuted at No. 46 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
- He released his third EP, "This One's for You" in November 2015.
- He then released his major label debut album, also titled "This One's For You" on Columbia Nashville and River House Artists in June 2017.
- Then, he signed with Sony Music Nashville where he made his debut single from This One's For You, "Hurricane" which was re-released on Columbia Nashville.
- He was named one of the Sounds Like Nashville's "Artists to Watch" in the year 2017.
- His second single, "When It Rains It Pours" was released to country radio on 19th June 2017.
- His third single, "One Number Away" was released to country radio on 8th January 2018.
Affairs of Luke
Luke Combs is a married man and he is married to Nicole Hocking. In early 2016, he started dating Nicole Hocking. The couple got engaged in November 2018. They tied a knot to each other on 1st August 2020.
Net Worth of Luke
The net worth of this famous singer is estimated to have 1.2 Million dollars as of 2018 and hope to be 5 Million dollars as of 2019. His exact annual salary is $900 Thousand as of 2018. He is earning a good amount of money from his career work and also he is satisfied with his earning. He is very successful in his personal life as well as professional life.
Trivias About Luke Combs You Need To Know.
- He performed his hit “She Got the Best of Me” at the 52nd Annual Country Music Association Awards on Nov. 14, 2018 moving the crowd with the heartfelt ballad.
- He released his first EP, "The Way She Rides" on February 2014.
- He was named one of Sounds Like Nashville's "Artists to Watch" in the year 2017.