Marc Anthony - Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Age, Height, Career
Marco Antonio Muñiz, professionally known as Mark Anthony, is an American singer, songwriter, actor, record producer, and television producer. He has won two Grammy and five Latin Grammy awards. He is acclaimed to be the top-selling salsa artist of all time. Having sold more than 12 million albums worldwide, he is one of the all-time bestsellers and has won several awards during his career, including the above mentioned prestigious career.
Who is Marc Anthony New Girlfriend, Jessica Lynne Harris?
What is Marc Anthony known for?
- An American singer, songwriter, actor, record producer, and television producer.
- The top-selling salsa artist of all time.
Where is Marc Anthony born?
Back to his early life, Marc Anthony was named after Mexican singer Marco Antonio Muniz. He was born to parents from Yauco, Puerto Rico in New York City. He got his music genes from his father – Felipe Muniz, who was a musician apart from being a hospital lunchroom worker. His mother Guillermina was a homemaker.
He is the youngest of eight surviving children of the couple and was raised as a Roman Catholic in East Harlem, popularly known as Spanish Harlem, and El Barrio.
When did Marc Anthony pursue his music career?
- Marc Anthony’s career can be summed under Singing and Acting Sub-heads. His acting career includes some of the performances like East Side Story in 1988, Carlito’s Way where he gave a cameo appearance in 1993.
- In 1994, 1995,1996, he starred in Natural Causes, Hackers, Big Night, and the Substitute. Bringing Out the Dead was another film that came in the 1990s. In the 2000s, he starred in ‘In the Time of the Butterflies’, ‘Man on Fire’, and ‘El Cantante’ among others.
- Marc Anthony has had a long illustrious career with several high points. Some of the major points of his singing career are ‘Rebel’ in 1988, ‘When the Night is Over’ in 1991, ‘Otra Nota’ in 1993, ‘Toda a Su Tiempo’ in 1995, ‘Contra la Corriente’ in 1997, and self-titled ‘Marc Anthony’ in 1999. He followed up with music in the form of ‘Libre’ in 2001, ‘Mended’ in 2002, ‘Amar Sin Mentiras’ in 2004, ‘El Cantante’ in 2007, ‘Iconos’ in 2010 and ‘3.0’ in 2013.
- Further, Anthony was nominated for six Grammys and won two of them. He won the award for ‘Contra La Corriente’ (1999) and ‘Amar Sin Mentiras’ (2005). He was nominated for ‘Todo a Su Tiempo’ (1996), ‘I Need to Know’ (2000), ‘You Sang to Me’ (2001), and ‘Libre’ (2006).
To whom Marc Anthony was married?
Turning pages of his personal life, He married former Miss Universe Dayanara Torress in 2000 in Las Vegas. They had a rocky marriage and had two sons, Cristian Anthony Muniz and Ryan Anthony Muniz. They divorced in 2004 when Anthony had his second marriage.
He later married the famous JLo - Jennifer Lopez in the year 2004. On February 22, 2008, she gave birth to their children, twins Emme Maribel Muñiz and Maximillian David Muñiz. They received $6 million from People Magazine to have first rights of sharing their baby’s pictures. They announced separation in 2011, divorce was filed by Anthony in 2012 and proceedings completed by 2014.
He further married model Shannon de Lima in November 2014 in the Dominican Republic. In November 2016, Anthony and Shannon de Lima separated, and the following month announced they plan to divorce. On February 13, 2017, Anthony and Shannon de Lima finalized their divorce.
Further, He has a daughter named Arianna from his ex-girlfriend Debbie Rosado.
In August 2017, he dated girlfriend named Raggaella Modugno after breaking up with model Mariana Downing. She posted an Instagram video of the singer. The video captioned, "Relaxing Monday with my baby".
Marc Anthony and Nadia Ferreira are officially husband and wife after tying the knot on 28th January 2023 in Miami. The wedding was held at the Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) and included guests such as Romeo Santos, Marco Antonio Solís, Daddy Yankee, Maluma, Prince Royce, Luis Fonsi, and Salma Hayek. Victoria Beckham also attended the wedding and dedicated a special Instagram post to the newlywed couple. “Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Muniz!!! We love you both so much and it was such an honor to be part of your special day and celebrate your love!! Kisses,” she wrote on Instagram. Back in May 2022, the couple got engaged. Ferreira shared the big news via an Instagram Story with a photo that showed both of their hands. On her ring finger was a big, glitzy diamond. On his, a black tattooed ring. “Engagement partyyyyy!!!” read the text on the since-expired post in which she tagged Marc Anthony and included a ring emoji.
Everything To Know About Nadia Ferreira
How much is Marc Anthony's net worth?
Apart from singing, Marc Anthony has also established himself as a movie star. From his sector, he must assume a sum of handsome money which make his net worth somewhere around $80 million, according to some online sources. However, his salary was not disclosed yet. In the case of disclosure, we will let you know.
How tall is Marc Anthony?
Observing his body statistics, Marc stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 69 kg. Similarly, he used 10 (US) size of the shoe. he has a pair of dark brown eyes and black hair color. Further, his body measures 37-12.5-28 inches including chest, bicep, and waist size.
Trivias About Marc Anthony You Need To Know.
- His 1995 album, Todo a su tiempo, was certified Gold in the U.S.
- Anthony's Parents named his after Mexican singer Marco Antonio Muniz.
- He was raised Roman Catholic.