Margaret Qualley - Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Parents, Height, Career
Margaret Qualley is an American actress and model who is best-known for playing Jill Garvey on the HBO television series "The Leftovers" (2014-2017). She is also renowned for being the daughter of actress Andie MacDowell and Paul Qualley. She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2012 fashion- show where she walked the ramp for Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti. She appeared in the 2013 drama film Palo Alto as Raquel, directed by Gia Coppola, her debut film. In the year 2019, she received critical acclaim for her portrayal of actress and dancer Ann Reinking in the FX biographical miniseries Fosse/Verdon, for which she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award. She also had roles in the films such as The Nice Guys (2016), Death Note (2017), Novitiate (2017), Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019), and in the video game Death Stranding. She earned her a Golden Globe Award nomination for her role in the miniseries "Maid" in 2021. She will next star in the psychological thriller A Head Full of Ghosts directed by Scott Cooper, and in Stars at Noon opposite Joe Alwyn directed by Claire Denis.
What is Margaret Qualley Famous For?
- Being an Actress and Model.
- Playing Jill Garvey on the HBO television series, "The Leftovers".
What is Margaret Qualley Ethnicity?
Margaret Qualley was born on 23 October 1994, in Kalispell, Montana, the USA with the birth name of Sarah Margaret Qualley. She is an American by nationality and she is of Mixed (Norwegian, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh) ethnicity. She celebrated her 27th birthday as of 2021. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio and she follows the Christianity religion.
About her parents, she is the daughter of Andie MacDowell (mother) and Paul Qualley (father). Her dad, Paul is a former model, and her mum, Andie is an actress. She also has two siblings; Rainey Qualley (Older Sister) (Actress, dancer, model), and Justin Qualley (Older Brother). She has described her sister as "my idol, my best friend in the whole world".
For her education, she studied at the American Ballet Theatre and enrolled at New York's French Academy. Further, she also attended the North Carolina Dance Theater company. She then changed her focus to acting and she started attending London's Royal Academy of Dramatic Art summer program. attended New York University.
Margaret Qualley Career Timeline
- Margaret made her modeling debut at the age of 16 during New York Fashion Week, walking for Alberta Ferretti in the year 2011.
- Also, she modeled during Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 for Valentino and Chanel. She walked again for Chanel during their Fall/Winter 2012 show.
- Apart from this, she has posed for publications such as Vogue, W, Teen Vogue, Interview, Vanity Fair, and Nylon.
- In addition to this, she appeared in the Ralph Lauren Fall/Winter 2016 print campaign.
- As of 2015, she is signed with IMG Models and Uno Models Barcelona.
- Regarding her acting career, she first appeared on screen in 2013 playing a small part in Gia Coppola's film "Palo Alto" with her then-boyfriend, Nat Wolff.
- In June 2013, she has cast as a series regular in the HBO television series "The Leftovers". She also reprised her role as Jill Garvey for the subsequent second and third seasons of "The Leftovers" in 2015 and 2017.
- She next appeared in Shane Black's 2016 comedy "The Nice Guys".
- In April 2016, she was announced to have joined the cast of Shawn Christensen's "The Vanishing of Sidney Hall".
- Also, she was seen in the 2017 film "Novitiate". In Novitiate, she stars as Sister Cathleen, a young woman who begins to question her faith as she trains to be a nun. The film was released on October 27, 2017.
- She then starred in Death Note, directed by Adam Wingard in 2017.
- In 2018, she appeared in "Donnybrook" followed by "IO" in 2019. Also in 2019, she portrayed the role of Mary Dalton in Rashid Johnson's HBO adaption of "Native Son" and portrayed actress and dancer Ann Reinking in the FX miniseries "Fosse/Verdon".
- She then appeared in Quentin Tarantino's film "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" and also starred in "Seberg".
- In 2020, she starred in "Wake Up", a short film, and in the feature "My Salinger Year".
- After a year, she starred in the miniseries "Maid" based upon Stephanie Land's memoir for Netflix.
- She will next be starring in the psychological thriller "A Head Full of Ghosts" and in "Stars at Noon".
How much is Margaret Qualley Net Worth?
Margaret Qualley is a well-recognized actress as well as a model who has appeared in several movies and series. As of 2022, the net worth of Margaret is estimated to have $3 Million. Her main source of wealth comes from the film industry and modeling career as well. In 2016, Qualley appeared as the central character in a Spike Jonze-directed commercial for KENZO World. There are no details about her exact salary but looking at her performance in her field we can assume that she earns a good salary. She is living a cool lifestyle at present and she is satisfied with her earnings.
Who is Margaret Qualley Husband?
Margaret Qualley is not married yet but she is currently engaged to an American singer and record producer, Jack Antonoff. The couple made their official debut as a couple in March 2022 at the Critics Choice Awards. The reports of engagement were confirmed after she was seen wearing an engagement ring during Canne's 2022. Their relationship blossomed in 2021 and in August 2021, the couple was spotted kissing. The couple is planning to get married soon. Her sexual orientaiton is bisexual.
From 2011 to 2014, she was in a relationship with an American actor Nat Wolff. Later, they split. From August 2019 to October 2019, she was in a relationship with comedian and actor Pete Davidson. In May 2017, she was linked up with Cary Fukunaga. In December 2020, she was seen kissing actor Shia LaBeouf outside LAX airport. They were also later seen jogging together in the same month. However, they called it quits in January 2021 amid the abuse allegation against Shia.
How tall is Margaret Qualley?
Beautiful actress, Margaret Qualley has a height of 5 feet 8 inches. Her body weight consists of 56 kg. She has light brown hair and blue eyes. Her body measurement is 33-24-34 in. Her shoe size is 9 US, dress size is 2 US and bra size is 32A. She has a healthy body at present with a slim body type.
Trivias About Margaret Qualley You Need To Know.
- In 2015, Qualley appeared in the short promotional film L'Américaine for American fashion label Tory Burch.
- She and her sister Rainey appeared in the music video for Soko's 2017 single "Sweet Sound of Ignorance".
- On May 29, 2019, it was revealed that Qualley would be playing "Mama" in Hideo Kojima's PlayStation 4 game Death Stranding.
- With her sister, Rainey, she shares a dog named Books.
- Margaret is her middle name.
- She is a trained ballerina.