Michael Ray - Bio, Singer, Net Worth, Married, Wife, Divorce, Split, Breakup, Personal Life, Family, Parents, Gay, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Events
Michael Ray is an American country music singer and songwriter who is also known as the winner of the singing competition, "The Next: Fame Is at Your Doorstep". Ray made his debut in a music career with his debut single, "Kiss You in the Morning" that even charted on the Billboard Hot 100. Ray is also known for his relationship with fellow country singer Carly Pearce with whom he got married in 2019 but within a year, their relationship ended after Pearce filed for divorce in June 2020.
Besides, Ray is quite active in social media sites with over 504k followers on his Instagram: @michaelraymusic and over 92k followers on his Twitter: @Michaelraymusic.
What is Michael Ray Famous for?
- Famous as a country music singer and for his hit single, "Her World or Mine".
Where was Michael Ray Born?
Michael Ray was born on April 29, 1988, in Eustis, Florida, United States. His birth name is Michael Ray Roach. His nationality is American. Ray belongs to White ethnicity while Taurus is his zodiac sign.
Michael was born as the son of late Jerry Roach(father) who had an open-heart surgery years ago. Ray was raised in rural central Florida and was very close to his grandfather, who taught him how to play guitar. While his parents were going through the divorce chaos, Ray was taught guitar by his grandfather to let him off from the harsh situation.
He was actually inspired by his grandfather Amos "Wilson" Roach, who played music for him and even had him perform at assisted living centers. Following the path of his grandfather, Ray decided to pursue a career in music.
What Does Michael Ray Do For Living?
- Michael Ray began his career soon after he got graduated from high school forming a band in southern Florida and began playing his music. Following in 2010, he independently released an album in 2010, which was discovered by manager Tony Conway.
- He then went on to participate in the American singing competition, "The Next: Fame Is at Your Doorstep", which he subsequently won. During the competition, he was mentored by a popular country musician, John Rich of Big & Rich.
- Later, in 2015, Ray along with Rich co-wrote Big & Rich's single, "Run Away with You".
- Ray was immediately signed to Warner Bros. Records Nashville soon after he won the competition. He made his debut with the label with the release of his debut single "Kiss You in the Morning", which went to number one on the Country Airplay charts in 2015.
- On August 7, 2015, his debut self-titled album, "Michael Ray" was released that included two more hit singles, "Real Men Love Jesus" and "Think a Little Less".
- On June 1, 2018, his second album, "Amos" was released that accounted for three hit singles: "Get to You", "One That Got Away" and "Her World or Mine".
Everything To Know About Carly Pearce
Michael Ray Wife
Michael Ray was previously married to fellow country singer, Carly Pearce. Pearce is a beautiful American country music singer and songwriter with whom Ray began dating in 2018. The couple announced their relationship on July 19, 2018, shortly after on December 19, 2018, the couple got engaged.
On October 6, 2019, Ray and Pearce got married in Nashville, Tennessee, however, just after 8 months of their marriage, Pearce filed for divorce on June 19, 2020.
Besides, Michael Ray got arrested on December 20, 2017, for driving under the influence and possession of marijuana.
Michael Ray Net Worth
Michael Ray has quite great earnings from his professional career as a singer. Having been in this field as a country singer, Ray has managed to earn quite good money from his songs. His net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million.
How Tall is Michael Ray?
Michael Ray is a handsome well-built man in his 30s. With his charismatic voice and well-maintained body physique, Ray has managed to win several hearts all around the world. He stands tall with a height of 5ft. 10inch.(1.78 m) while his body weighs around 74kg.