Mina Starsiak - Bio, Net Worth, Good Bones Star, Married, Husband, Family, Parents, Age, Facts, Wiki, Sister Death, Job, Height, Siblings, Baby, Kids
Mina Starsiak is an American real estate agent and TV personality. She is best known for her appearances with her mother on HGTV's show "Good Bones". Besides, she has also appeared on some shows such as "Brother Vs. Brother", "Rock The Black" and "A Very Brandy Renovation".
She has founded a company named "Two Chicks and a Hammer" along with her mother, Karen E. Laine.
She is quite active in social media platforms with over 391k followers on Instagram @mina_starsiak_hawk and over 8,563 followers on Twitter @MinaStarsiak.
What is Mina Starsiak famous for?
- Her appearances with her mother on HGTV's show "Good Bones".
Everything To Know About Karen Laine
Where was Mina Starsiak born?
Mina Starsiak was born on November 26, 1987, in Indianapolis, Indiana, the USA. Her birth name is Mina Nicole Starsiak. She was born to father, Casey Starsiak, and mother, Karen E. Laine who is a former lawyer. She has seven siblings. Her parents divorced at her young age but they remarried later.
She holds an American nationality and belongs to Caucasian White ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. However, her religious belief is unknown.
Regarding her education, she completed her schooling from a local high school in her hometown. After finishing high school, she enrolled at the University of Indiana and graduated with a degree in business and sociology in 2007.
Mina Starsiak's Career Highlights
- Mina Starsiak has worked as a waitress and also worked in a rental estate office straight of college when she was in the University.
- After graduating from University, she bought a house for $37,500 and renovated the house with help of her mother, Karen Laine. They then founded a company named "Two Chicks and a Hammer" and started receiving more offers, which helped to increase their popularity.
- In 2015, she received an offer from the casting director of HGTV to start her own show. Later on, she accepted the offer and started a show named "Good Bones" which was premiered on the 22nd March 2016.
- Besides, she has also appeared on some shows such as "Brother Vs. Brother", "Rock The Black" and "A Very Brandy Renovation".
- She has also appeared as a guest in the show "Today".
Mina Starsiak's Husband
Mina Starsiak is a married woman. She married Stephen Hawk on June 11, 2016. The couple blessed with a baby boy, Jack Richard Hawk on August 9, 2018. On September 16, 2020, The couple blessed with their second child a baby girl, Charlotte "Charlie" Drew Hawk.
Mina Starsiak's Height
As of September 2020, Mina Starsiak is 32 years old. She has an average body build. She has a face covered in freckles which many find attractive. She stands at a height of 1.7m (5 feet and 7 inches) tall and her body weighs around 58kg (127 lbs.). She has a fair complexion with Light Brown hair and a pair of blue eyes. Her sexual orientation is Straight.
Mina Starsiak's Net Worth
Mina Starsiak has quite good earnings from her professional career as a real estate agent and TV personality. Her major source of income comes from her Television career. As of 2020, she has an estimated net worth of $2 million. She receives $10k to $20k per episode from the TV show Good Bones.
She lives in Indiana with her beloved husband and their children.
Trivias About Mina Starsiak You Need To Know.
- She used to work as a waitress before launching her career as a businesswoman.
- She has founded a real estate company together with her mother, called "Two Chicks and a Hammer".
- She has also made a guest appearance in the show "Today".
- She can pop a bottle of champagne using a saber.
- She has published a children's book titled "Built Together.
- She met her husband, Steve Hawk on Facebook.